Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #16
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
You are very welcome, it is surprising how many sites exclude us dial up people
Becky,

Can you remind me what dial up is?
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #17
Guest022310
Account Disabled

User ID: 15252

Hello (nearly) everyone,

What a tremendous weekend it's been! I particularly want to thank WTF, dear Becky (thank you for being the first to report on how design.lust displayed via dial up) Eliza, the fabulous Sydneyb, who absolutely 'gets it', Tim the Enchanter, and wow!

NYC is in the house! (Or, rather, loft or studio apartment!) The gorgeous Hanna Darling, hello! You are a stunner, and love your site...and WOW! Lovely Victoria, you are indeed lovely, and I really enjoyed reading your blog!

And last, but not certainly not least, thank you for your kind words, naughtynatale!

Mind you, I'm not just looking for compliments here. And I particularly wanted to know (particularly with my dial up people) if the background and photos loaded quickly, and if anyone had to scroll horizontally, what with the smaller netbooks getting to be popular.

The site reflects me, my tastes and interests, and I am trying to reach the client base I enjoyed when I did outcall via a sadly now-defunct agency. But all the input from those I mention above, as well as the response I am getting, reinforced my intent that my site serve as a sort of compatibility screening for the gents I am endeavouring to reach (so eloquently noted by Ms. Hanna Darling!)

I do have to say charlestudor2005 didn't fare so well with me...I have to say after reading his cut-and-pasted response as well as his "Fair start" "Plz compare and consider making adjustments" and then atlcomedy's...whatever, I was considering leaving eccie.

I actually, and I am not kidding, I really did, groan out loud when I saw ct2005 made another post to my thread. I then quietly thought, God, what can this man POSSIBLY say now?

I'll leave that to another time. Right now I don't want to dampen my sunny mood. It's been a fantastic weekend, even with Manchester United losing at Everton.

I'm glad I joined, and Hanna D, Lovely V, we should go check out the Barney's warehouse sale!

Kiss from NYC,
Bao
Guest022310 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #18
Sydneyb
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5481

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Sydneyb--

I thought these boards were for open communication. If not, please post the limitations and rules so I can abide by them.
My reply was clear. Boorish behavior is unattractive. While its allowed, its not generally toloreted in this section of the board. That's why many of us come here and it would be nice if you would have some respect for your surroundings. And the women who reside here.

If you are unable to abide by your own apology in the other thread, its simple enough (from what I understand) to put you on permanent Ignore. Something I've never in more than 5 years needed to do.
Sydneyb is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #19
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
You're words and expectations beyond border on the boorish. . .

. . .you shouldn't tell someone new (particularly on this section of the board) that that type of photo is de rigueur. Its not. Not even close.
I find your attack of him and constant baiting boorish.

The post was clearly in first person and all his opinion--he never presented it as anything else. Luckily our hobby flourishes in a free market. If there are providers that want to meet his checklist he will see them. If there are providers that he pisses off with his posts, they will refuse him.

There is no need to kick over the bin and spread the stink about. If you need to use your ignore button, do it--quietly--please.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #20
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Dear Boa,

I liked the different PoV of your site. Like 'Colette B's school themed site both you show that flair for adding humor, and discreet sensuality to the site. Even the consultation on architectural design is great. Good luck in your endeavors and welcome here. On my laptop (Vaio) I do have to scroll a little bit to see the full page and images (or is that by design and teasing us boys? )
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #21
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Becky,

Can you remind me what dial up is?
LOL, yes I can be a bit stubborn when it comes to progress, but I do love Bao for her concern for the dial up crowd.All 10 of us
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #22
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
LOL, yes I can be a bit stubborn when it comes to progress, but I do love Bao for her concern for the dial up crowd.All 10 of us
All ten of you on the planet.

Becky, would you like me to be your sugar daddy for internet access? I betcha there's *some* broadband in ol' SF.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:40 AM   #23
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
All ten of you on the planet.

Becky, would you like me to be your sugar daddy for internet access? I betcha there's *some* broadband in ol' SF.
My mother refuses to use anything , but web TV to go online. I even bought her a lap top which is now a dust collector in her house.I am afraid the apple has not fallen far from the tree.I refuse to go wireless.In my world computers should plug in to the wall.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #24
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
My mother refuses to use anything , but web TV to go online. I even bought her a lap top which is now a dust collector in her house.I am afraid the apple has not fallen far from the tree.I refuse to go wireless.In my world computers should plug in to the wall.
I didn't say wireless/wifi. Hardwire is actually a good thing. But if you have cable to the house (you DO have cable don't you?), you should be able to get BB to the house. And then Boa won't have to redesign her site for you.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #25
Guest022310
Account Disabled

User ID: 15252
Default (gasp)

Hi SR Only!

Please...you didn't have to scroll horizontally, did you?

(awaits reply nervously)

Oh, and I'm Bao...your typo is very suggestive though...like I might wrap myself softly and seductively around somebody's neck!

Kind regards,
Bao, or Boa, for a select few
Guest022310 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #26
grtrader
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by design.lust View Post
Hello D&T board,

I'm Bao, based in New York City. I'm pleased (albeit with burning eyes) to announce the launch of my site, and invite you to visit!

www.designlust.info

Your comments are welcome! Particularly if you have dial up or other browsers than Safari (I'll be testing other browsers as well.)

Kindest regards,
Bao
Your site looks nice but missing a lot of simple stuff to make it search engine friendly. Look up SEO or search Engine Optimization.
You need the <Meta> data for title, description, keywords and so on for each page. Then you need a site map for google and most search engines. Yahoo you will need a urllist or feed for its search engine.
Your also missing the robot.txt file to direct the search engines to the proper files and so on.

Other wise you look great the pages are simple easy to read. It also shows up great on opera for mobile devices and small format.

George
grtrader is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I think it is a clean, witty and artistic site. You are a very beautiful woman, and I expect you’ll garner quite a bit of attention .

I would think only your pricing structure is needed and if you want to, a bit more about you.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #28
John Bull
Valued Poster

I'm disappointed that there has been some uncivility in this thread.

Appropriate actions have been taken.

Let's keep it civil in here.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:39 PM   #29
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by design.lust View Post
Hi SR Only!

Please...you didn't have to scroll horizontally, did you?

(awaits reply nervously)

Oh, and I'm Bao...your typo is very suggestive though...like I might wrap myself softly and seductively around somebody's neck!

Kind regards,
Bao, or Boa, for a select few
Dear Bao,

Sorry about the typo (first day with the "new" hands).

Yes, horizontal is fine (I like horizontal. It might be fun with you!). But I do have to use the vertical scroll. No problem.

Again, a "kicky" attitude to your site and obviously, you.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #30
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
I didn't say wireless/wifi. Hardwire is actually a good thing. But if you have cable to the house (you DO have cable don't you?), you should be able to get BB to the house. And then Boa won't have to redesign her site for you.
Oh no not BB.My lap top died while I had the swine flu, so I dragged myself down to Best Buy to buy a new one.I get the thing home, and I could not figure out why the dial up connection was the wrong size.After many hours of attempting to make it fit while in a very confused state of mind I finally gave up, and went back to Best Buy where the same person who installed my dial up software in to the new lap top informs me that the Lap top has no Dial up connection only BB.Long story short I finally found a lap top with a dial up connection, and I am no longer welcome in to my local Best Buy.

Every time I hear Broad Band it reminds me of the swine flu, and my complete mental meltdown at Best Buy.