Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #46
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

design lust

I just replied with a suggestion that you stay a while in your goodbye thread. Then I looked at your site. Did it backwards, I guess.

design lust, you are hot. And your site is crisp and clean w/o silly flash etc. Your pics enticing, very revealing (who would need "stats" after seeing your pics). And you exude artsy flair and talent.

The hair? Very hot and icing on the cake in a world of shaved pubes, pits and legs. Everyone knows that all the really imaginative babes have hair here and there.

You gotta keep in mind that many of us are residents of bible belt ,right leaning, poofy hair, cheerleader costume, loving people from TX.

Hang around here. You add a new perspective. You raise the bar re provider websites.

And if I could think of a reason to leave the birds chirping around my south Texas patio where I am watching the sun glint off my swimming pool (where I sit typing this) and submit to a cavity search by the department of Homeland security to go slosh around in New York slush, you would be on my short list.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #47
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
How about ornery?
that's fair
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
How about ornery?
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
that's fair
You guys are cracking me up!

design.lust leave if ya must but I wouldn't worry about what some internet poster thought about my verbiage. We got more people in this forum looking to get insulted than oscar meyer got weenies. Don't sweat'em

Don't Worry

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4"]YouTube- Bob Marley- Three Little Birds (With Lyrics!)[/ame]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #49
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by design.lust View Post
And Mr. Aurelius, it wasn't my intent to simply use eccie.net and leave. I did want to stay, but my words may have been construed as insulting ct2005.

Bao
I fear I am too late in responding to this, but I just read this post.

Bao, I cannot speak for how others viewed your post, but I did not feel you insulted me. I just made some suggestions, and I think if anyone (especially including me) is going to post on these boards, they should have a pretty thick skin. Not for personal attacks which are frowned upon, but still happen from time to time. I know I have been guilty of such, and I have had to swallow my pride and apologize.

But the nature of public boards is such that one does need a fairly thick skin to stick it out, mostly due to the diverse opinions here. I hope you decide to stay. This board needs (literally) everyone to be successful. Deciding to leave is up to you. But I beg you to stay. We need you on the board.

If anyone on this board has developed a friendship with Bao, please feel free to send this post to her.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote