Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145
Default Love to help you relax...

How do you like to unwind before a session?
This question is to men or ladies.
Often, the first time meeting is awkward.
How do you like to relax and unwind in those first 20 minutes?
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm never relaxed before a session. Only time I went into a session totally relaxed was with someone I was going to do a overnight with or just going over there, just as friends, with no P4P involved.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First sessions are the hardest as both parties are on guard, as what to expect.....Hoping for the best, a hot sexual fun time for all, or the worst....... I know I always open the door with a smile and a DFK, this seems to break the ice nicely, then invite them to sit on the bed beside me for a minute or two, after that...GAME ON, clothes are coming off, theres all kind of wet sucking noises being made, a few groans and moans, and the sound of my magic wand just a humming away....................lol
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I love to take time knowing the man I am with...especially if he's KINKY.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
lover_361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

For me, with a new provider, I like the hugging and nice kiss upon entering. then just a nice convo on the bed with her hand rubbing my hands and thighs. After that, let the passion take over.
lover_361 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
First sessions are the hardest as both parties are on guard, ...
Extended sessions seem to make this easier. Perhaps even a half hour at the bar before heading up to the room. Inevitably this question gets asked or thought, so here's the answer: yes, this is part of the session time. Just schedule a longer session to accommodate it.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:54 AM   #7
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
How do you like to unwind before a session?
This question is to men or ladies.
Often, the first time meeting is awkward.
How do you like to relax and unwind in those first 20 minutes?

I start out by giving a client a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, thanking him for wanting to see me. At my private incall it's easier for me ( still have to get used to using a hotel room for incall because it seems so impersonal, so I bring candles and try to make it more romantic in nature than a stale room, even if it's a well-furnished hotel room) to create a very relaxing, elegant air of ambience...soft music playing, candles, refreshments, fresh towels, light snacks.

I begin with some chitchat and usually begin my sessions with a sensual massage to relax and unwind a client.

I think the jitters go both ways definitely. Even if I've spoken to a client on the phone, exchanged e mails and verify him through references, etc, I still get nervous too. It's like first date jitters. But I really take pride in making someone feel at ease and comfortable, and when he's comfortable, I feel good and relaxed too.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #8
DiscreetEnjoyer
Gaining Momentum

It's been awhile for me since I saw a provider. But when I did the ones who had experience came in with a hug and a light kiss which was perfect. We then sat down and talked for a little bit while she ran her fingers over my arms and legs. This helped calm my nerves some. And then the one who came to my place lead me to the bedroom and went slow with me (she was my first and knew it from how nervous I was), the other came to my hotel so we were already on the bed. The worst is when the provider comes into the room and tries a DFK and then starts taking off her clothes without any mental stimulation. Remember humor is the best way to overcome nerves, at least I have found this to be the case for me.

For me now I am looking to get back into hobbying and I know I will be nervous since it's been awhile for me and I am starting off at basically no references. The best introduction I could say for myself would be someone who comes in with a friendly smile and a deep sensual hug. Maybe a peck on the lips as we enter the hug. Then sitting down near me cuddling while she runs her fingers over my arms and legs (if in shorts). Then engaging me in conversation for awhile. That would be the best way to go about it I feel. Too rushed and I feel cheated and don't enjoy the experience. It's almost like we met at a bar and you're looking for a quickie. There is a reason I don't pick up women at bars anymore.
DiscreetEnjoyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #9
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

A hug, lead them into the most comfortable room, and talking/getting to know each other tends to work for me
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

all the above...lol

to start its convo/caressing and chilling with an oily rub down

before,I take a hot bubble bath
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88803
My ECCIE Reviews

Me...I always start with a nice warm hug and soft sensual kiss...'Hello, it's nice to meet you'.. then some nice get aquainted convo...(I'm a talker)...then casually start undressing both he and I, caressing..soft kissing in different areas and asking what it is he loves to do...then getting down to it...totally not rushing anything I LOVE IT!!
classyteri is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #12
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

My sessions usually begin with a long drive. Way more than an hour. Not very relaxing. Sucks living on the far far outskirts of a town. OK, actually where I live has been described as "not the end of the world but you can see it from there." (It is nearly a desert in terms of providers as well.) So I feel the need for a lot of TLC when I arrive! Hugs and kisses, yes please....
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:54 AM   #13
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow....ALL the replies are very well stated.I being non rushed need the relaxing ice breaker so I'm usually over a little longer if It's a first meet & just hour...I really love sharing private details in my P4 so we "paint a picture" of how we both want to do or set up etc.Sometimes "going with the flow" is an answer and being very open person....I create a special date and go from there.I cant do " hi & bye" half hours but I have had my best exciting dates with fetish,dance,music,sensual shows leading into body to body gfe & pse my favs too.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
hank hill tx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ms. Athena, I like your style!
hank hill tx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women