Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2019, 12:56 PM   #16
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The funny thing is....my fingers dont feel as Amazing in my tight wet kitty as man's fingers do! Especially a guy who knows what hes doing....and lets be honest...80% or more of men have Mastered this Art!
I think. Either his fingers are longer,thicker, or just PLAIN
FEEL BETTER THAN MINE...
I HAVE Kinda SMALL HANDS, SMALL FINGERS...MY FINGER IS GREAT FOR FIA ! LOL !
T.M.I. today.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:03 PM   #17
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Fun post, fun topic. And here I thought I was obsessed with DIV. But there have been a few times when FIV resulted in a "don't stop, don't ever stop" response. So ever since that time, I respect the fingers. And keep my nails neatly trimmed and smoothed at all times. Be prepared!
Slow hand....
Us ladies APPRECIATE THAT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!! SHORT~ NEATLY TRIMMED NAILS..

OMGOSH...PROVIDERS LOVE AND APPRECIATE THAT SO SO MUCH !!!!! Thank you!!!!!! AAAAMEN!!!!
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 01:41 PM   #18
Dfwgent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Zena---I am sure that your fingers feel amazing. One of the differences is that you know in advance what your fingers will do, and when. Having a partner adds unpredictability, among other things, to the equation. A road never traveled, or seldom traveled, can be a much more interesting drive. If it were otherwise, how many of us would be here?
Dfwgent is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #19
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The index finger is used first, and alone, so that the tip can turn upward to reach that slighly rough spot about finger length in. The tip can find the g spot while the other hand is placed over the pelvic area below the B Button. The slight pressure can intensify the feeling of the finger slowly - so slowly - massageing the G spot while the thumb touches the clitoris.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:24 PM   #20
AhnSolo
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I have to admit that fingering is one of my favorite activities. I almost prefer it to everything else for some weird reason, even PIV. I love the sensation of a wet and engorged pussy. Our fingers are much more dextrous and I find I can really get a sense for what is working for a girl vs my dick. It's also because I really enjoy foreplay. When it comes to PIV it's almost just before orgasm, meaning things are wrapping up. I could FIV for hours on end.
AhnSolo is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:53 AM   #21
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok .... i have a slight problem ~

All you men are making me

SO HAPPY AND SO TURNED ON~
I CANT STAND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:58 AM   #22
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DAMN IT - !!!!!!!!!!

Oh the things I will do - today and
tomorrow and Sunday! !!!!!

( I can already tell )....( LOL ) ��
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 03:01 PM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
great topic, so many women do not like FIV and I LOVE IT. one of you guys needs to do Zena on one hand and me on the other and get 2 women creaming, screaming and cumming at the same time. heaven. now I am all worked up
been there, done that, delited in their pleasures !!!!! (several encounters were w/ two other providers -not zena & sue; another encounter was w/ two civies).

it was interesting to feel different textures of their vaginas and g-spots. some were smooth, some were ridged. but in all cases (even in the finger fucking i gave a dallas provider the other day while she sucked lil delites to cumpletion), they all enjoyed it and wouldnt let me go until they orgasmed, their entire body was cuming!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:31 PM   #24
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Ok .... i have a slight problem ~

All you men are making me

SO HAPPY AND SO TURNED ON~
I CANT STAND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/
The real goal for me, when I am with a woman, is to see how much pleasure I can bring her. Seeing her get off, and thinking that I was a help getting her to that point is a great satisfaction. Lovemaking is about sharing. It should never be about taking.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:39 PM   #25
LovelyEmma
Account Disabled

User ID: 475821
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes! A million times yes! Clean, trimmed, and smooth nails and some slow teasing with FIV after me giving oral brings me so much pleasure. That will get a squirt faster than anything else in my book 😉
LovelyEmma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women