Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2019, 12:26 AM   #1
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9
Lightbulb Feedback from a client, if you are interested

This is only my opinion; feel free to ignore or disregard my thoughts if you find no value in them.

I'm in my mid '30s now, and have been seeing providers off and on since I was in my early '20s. However, I have seen more during the past year and a half than any other period. Greater than 25 ladies, but less than 50 over the course of my life time.

This post was really intended more for the women than men, but if it stays up long enough I'm guessing I'll get comments from both sides.

What I've observed that is most providers are quite interested in securing business; however, they only want good business. They are looking for appointments, but want to avoid the guys who are unreliable, unhygienic, or disrespectful; among all the other things that could be worse. Course' that's simple enough and probably common sense.

But from my side, I can't tell you how many times in the past year I've had trouble with providers doing things that at bare minimum would deter me as a future customer, but would also prompt me to inform other men not to see that person based on my experience. And that's all one can really do from a business perspective; just boycott and carry on.

I know a lot of guys out there have preferences based on age, weight, and other physical characteristics. That's not a matter I will address, but I will say that recently I've started to take significant consideration into the professionalism and reliability of the lady.

I'll share a couple of examples: I had one provider cancel on me 3 times in a row. The most recent occasion was a no call, no show on her part.

I had another actually contact me and ask for my business because I was a previous client. She's done this several times in the past, and contacted me around 6 MP asking for an appointment later in the evening. We started discussing the details and my availability, and she told me she would get back with me shortly. Based on her information, I stop what I'm doing and begin preparing for an appointment later. After a attempting to reach her more than once, she replies a few hours after our initially suggested meeting time and told me her cell phone batter died. By then not only had I diverted my plans earlier in the evening, but had wasted quite a bit of time getting a fresh shave and going through other routines that I typically would for an encounter. All things that could have waited for the next day had I known no appointment would take place before I needed to get to sleep that night.

To me, these kinds of things are not unique to this industry, but just basic life skills and general courtesy. It doesn't take more than 30 seconds to send someone a text message saying "Sorry, something came up, I won't be able to make our appointment." And using your phone constantly while being out without a cell charger in your car is not a good indication you are prepared if your vehicle breaks down on the side of the road, or you need to make an urgent call for some reason.

I can be sympathetic when I hear providers vent their anger about clients wasting their time by cancelling or no showing. That's fine, but apparently there are some people out there that think guys have nothing to do all day other than sit there and twiddle their thumbs while waiting to go see a girl. Not working, spending time with friends, going to events, or even doing chores or errands; or whatever other activity either gender might engage in. And to some folks apparently it's okay and there's no recourse of action when a provider wastes a client's time.

On the other hand, I recall seeing a particular provider in the southeast part of the country, and the entire process from start to finish was a breeze. I texted her around 8 am on a Saturday morning as follows

"Good morning XXXXX. Is there any chance you might have outcall availability around 7 PM?"

She replies less than 5 minutes later telling me she has no other obligations at that time, then asks the location and how long of a date I want. I mentioned my desired length of meeting, then inquired if I could send a P411 appointment request to confirm. She informed me this was acceptable, and we finalized the date after she got the request. Then around 5 PM she sends me a text asking if it was okay to meet at 8 PM because she was spending some time outside with some people she knew. When I replied I informed me that 8 o'clock was not good for me because I previously reserved time for something else later that evening. She told me that 7 was still okay. What I really liked about this was that she kept our original time slot open in case I couldn't do 8, rather than bumping me aside and retroactively asking if it was okay to reschedule. Also she contacted me 2 hour prior to the appointment, giving me enough time to respond either way.

Not only was she accommodating throughout the communication, but she arrived at my hotel nearly 30 minutes early! I freaked out when I saw her text message, because I just got out of the shower and thought she wouldn't want to sit in her car and do nothing in the parking lot until 7 PM. I kind of doubted she was waiting in the lobby. In any case, she was perfectly patient and polite, and didn't mind waiting for me to dry off and get properly dressed before approaching my room. Then she stayed nearly the entire hour as promised.

If I were asked who I could count on to put my mind at ease, and make me most comfortable requesting an appointment, then this is the provider I would cite. When I wish to see a girl, I don't want to have to worry about her choosing to start working on extensive "issues" an hour prior to the appointment, then not sharing with me her incall location until 15 minutes before it is scheduled. This is exactly the kind of that would force a client to run late, because he doesn't know what side of town he's going to, our how many red lights or traffic jams he's going to have to fight through to get there. I don't know why someone would deliberately initiate a task that's going to be very time consuming an hour before they have another commitment.

What I find kind of disturbing about this is that it seems these specific providers are not learning anything important about how to treat people in life as they are progressing through this occupation. If the particular ones in question retain the same traits after they retire, then they are going to make god awful business owners or employees.

Now, I can't speak for every guy out there, and maybe there are some men who don't mind putting up with this kind of petty, childish behavior. However, I can say that if my business is of any concern, I'm going to give it to the providers who are the most dependable and make it easiest to confirm ahead of time exactly when and where I'm going to see her.

If you all found this post to be useful, please let me know and I can share some additional feedback and details. If you want to know more about the providers I have or haven't had issues with, please contact me privately.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 01:03 AM   #2
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

In my opinion, if you are open minded, patient, and respectful, 99% of the time everything works out. I’ve had providers who made mistakes and made it up to me in various ways. We’re all human and things happen, sometimes for things that are completely out of our control.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:04 AM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I agree with OMG. If your polite and respectful to providers who attempt to work with you, things work out well. The key is good communication! The first example provider who flaked out on you is the bad side of the Hobby.

However, the good news is you have your money. I always look at Flakes as a good thing and they show the true person. Imagine had she showed up? What kind of service do you think you had received? In my opinion flakes are good as she could of showed up, given minimum effort and left with your hard earned $.

Us hobbiest do not do enough in reporting flakes and we should be reporting them, instead we allow them and most go unreported.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 10:04 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default This is where you lost me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
This is only my opinion; feel free to ignore or disregard my thoughts if you find no value in them.
Thank you for making your first post a memorable one. I look forward many more just like it.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:00 AM   #5
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I’m sure the OP has many interesting points. I just don’t have time to read it!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:38 AM   #6
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Very well written 1st post OP ... very accurate accessment as well.

I am intially drawn to a potential play mate based on looks. I then begin researching after "looks" have caught my attention. Not going to waste any time on those with poor TCB skills. Sure, I have made an error in judgement from time to time. I can say that it only takes 1 NCNS or Late Cancellation notice for me to move on. Too many other options out there to continue to waste time on future dates. I have had 2 that overcame initial disappointment and turned into consistent regulars. But they took the necessary steps on their end to correct an initial bad impression.

I will also add that the 40+ yr old ladies as a group seem to be much better on honest communication than their younger counterparts. Kudos to them. They seem to have also embrassed their roles a business owners and look to find better customers.

Good thread OP!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:28 PM   #7
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I agree with OMG. If your polite and respectful to providers who attempt to work with you, things work out well. The key is good communication! The first example provider who flaked out on you is the bad side of the Hobby.

However, the good news is you have your money. I always look at Flakes as a good thing and they show the true person. Imagine had she showed up? What kind of service do you think you had received? In my opinion flakes are good as she could of showed up, given minimum effort and left with your hard earned $.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Us hobbiest do not do enough in reporting flakes and we should be reporting them, instead we allow them and most go unreported.

I have reported a couple to Gina, but honestly I typically don't report because the provider in question usually is able to determine who reported her by process of elimination, and these kinds of unprofessional people will retaliate by attempting to blacklist with false accusations. They don't want their business hurt, even if they did something wrong. Completely dishonest, but prevalent. It's really a double edged sword against the men in the industry, but a matter I feel like we can do very little about.

I have been told ECCIE is a good place to find reviews, but for me I'm reluctant to trust any critique I can't 100% verify as being real. I think the most dependable way is to get referrals from other providers or clients, but this is not an easy thing to do at all, at least for me. It's all a bit of a risk, just like choosing to participate in this lifestyle is.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:13 AM   #8
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

O.P., you seem to be a reasonable person operating in an industry populated by providers who. for a variety of reasons (I can't list them or I'll be banned), cannot be reliable, reasonable, and physically safe.

The is a lot of fiction in many ECCIE reviews; many are false so that the poster can get VIP status.

I tend to stick with P411. If I see a provider has been in business for 3+ years, has 50+ OK's, then she's probably a good start.

But be warned - some of the bottom feeders on ECCIE have found their way on to P411. Gina initially banned them, but without a certain numbers of providers, her site will die. So even P411 is not a sure bet anymore. More and more of the "snow" "flakes" are showing up there.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:57 AM   #9
NaughtyMaddy
Your Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 421552
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really sucks when people don't respect others time. Whether it be RW experience or in the hobby, everyone's time is valuable.

Now you have a tiny slice of what providers have to deal with on a daily basis. You are lucky you only have a few experiences with this, if I wrote down all the experiences I've had with NCNS, rude, late, flakes on here and anywhere else (although Eccie seems to have the highest flakes, p411 going downhill) we'd be here all night.

At least there are provider reviews and tons of info online usually about said provider. We just get to shoot in the dark and hope for the best.

If everyone can respectful of each other's time like adults that would be ideal. Not likely but hey a girl can dream can't she??!

***This doesn't just happen in the hobby. Friday night I was supposed to have a date and I invited him over (I've never played with anyone at my house) he texts me 15 min before supposed to be there and tells me he is in LA for work. Mind you I cleaned all day, shower ,shaved and my hair and make up was ready. He tried to call the next day but I just told him it wasn't gonna happen.
NaughtyMaddy is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:05 AM   #10
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy View Post
Really sucks when people don't respect others time. Whether it be RW experience or in the hobby, everyone's time is valuable.

Now you have a tiny slice of what providers have to deal with on a daily basis. You are lucky you only have a few experiences with this, if I wrote down all the experiences I've had with NCNS, rude, late, flakes on here and anywhere else (although Eccie seems to have the highest flakes, p411 going downhill) we'd be here all night.

At least there are provider reviews and tons of info online usually about said provider. We just get to shoot in the dark and hope for the best.

If everyone can respectful of each other's time like adults that would be ideal. Not likely but hey a girl can dream can't she??!

***This doesn't just happen in the hobby. Friday night I was supposed to have a date and I invited him over (I've never played with anyone at my house) he texts me 15 min before supposed to be there and tells me he is in LA for work. Mind you I cleaned all day, shower ,shaved and my hair and make up was ready. He tried to call the next day but I just told him it wasn't gonna happen.

I think I may expect a bit more than most other guys because I've been seeing providers since I was in my early '20s and I've only had to cancel myself like literally just twice. And not only have I seen over 25 providers, a couple of them I've had more than 20 appointments with.

But then, I am a single guy, and as I understand it statistically most clients are married. I don't think claiming your wife came home unexpectedly, so now you can't find an "excuse" to leave the house is a legit reason. Same thing with work obligations; if you are a hospital surgeon who is on call, it doesn't make sense to request an appointment knowing the emergency room could possibly summon you at any moment. That's just poor planning and not showing respect to the other party so far as I'm concerned.

Now, if a drunk driver hits my car on the way to an appointment, or I start getting sick shortly before it is scheduled, then yeah I'm going to have to cancel. But in the case of the providers I've dealt with, I don't think their "reasons" are anymore acceptable than family "obligations" or just hoping upon hope that work doesn't call you in when you know that's a very significant possibility.

I don't know if I'm being too critical due to my personality type, or if I wouldn't care as much if I had cancelled more myself in the past. But I think that's part of the reason why some providers require deposits these days.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:57 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

been seeing a few lady's for over 20 years. Few years back I had a problem with Diverticulosis.
After getting out of hospital one got a bit bitchy if called or texted on way "crap sick going home sorry"

One time I got sick feeling as parking, went in, went right to the bathroom, even cleaned the floor after my ops. gave her 20 and left. She never question me again on calling in sick. But she still would see me

no matter what Ahem shit happens
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 11:08 AM   #12
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Not quoting a previous post,too much space but Deposit? The day I get so desperate I have to give a deposit will be the day I start trolling RentMen.com!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:41 PM   #13
FLWriter
Account Disabled

A good post, OP. Valid points. Regardless of how many ladies you've seen you'll likely come to take more of that in stride as you get older. In fact, I'd even say you've had an advantaged start in the hobby having 10+ years of experience and no more dirt to report than this. Good work.

I've said since I began, and I still find it holds true today, that TCB is everything. When I've had haughty, rude, snarky, short, non-responsvie TCB experiences prior to an appointment, I've found the appointment just doesn't work well for me. Or at least doesn't turn into a regular which is how I like it.

Some, as you've found, aren't interested in progressing in the business or growing. Or even accumulating regulars as you suggest. They, like many, are just trying to survive. Some just don't have very good survival skills.

I don't require much communication and don't have time to chat up ladies. But I've found some--oh my!--who understand those quick little teases are hugely powerful in motivating me to arrange my schedule in their direction. I take is for what it is---good marketing!

Great post.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 06:01 PM   #14
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Not quoting a previous post,too much space but Deposit? The day I get so desperate I have to give a deposit will be the day I start trolling RentMen.com!

I don't know if I'm allowed to actually name names, so I won't be specific on that note as I didn't read ECCIE fine print terms of use in its entirety and don't want to risk a violation. But if you poke around there's a prominent provider in Tampa that requires 50% down, and she has a 90 minute minimum, or 2 hour minimum for Orlando. Since I've never seen her before I don't think I would go that far, especially given my references. I might be willing to offer 10%, but I'm not handing over $500 in advance to a girl I have no experience with, regardless of her name and reputation. Some do it to retain in case of a cancellation, others do it to verify the client's identity. I've never actually made a deposit before; I've had a couple of providers ask me for one, but they eventually relented and saw me regardless.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:07 PM   #15
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWriter View Post
A good post, OP. Valid points. Regardless of how many ladies you've seen you'll likely come to take more of that in stride as you get older. In fact, I'd even say you've had an advantaged start in the hobby having 10+ years of experience and no more dirt to report than this. Good work.

I've said since I began, and I still find it holds true today, that BCD is everything. When I've had haughty, rude, snarky, short, non-responsvie BCD experiences prior to an appointment, I've found the appointment just doesn't work well for me. Or at least doesn't turn into a regular which is how I like it.

Some, as you've found, aren't interested in progressing in the business or growing. Or even accumulating regulars as you suggest. They, like many, are just trying to survive. Some just don't have very good survival skills.

I don't require much communication and don't have time to chat up ladies. But I've found some--oh my!--who understand those quick little teases are hugely powerful in motivating me to arrange my schedule in their direction. I take is for what it is---good marketing!

Great post.

Apparently I'm still in the learning stages as I don't know what BCD means in this context. I have occasionally had issues with other providers, but those are usually the providers who do not resemble their pictures. I've only had a couple of instances of problems with their hygiene, or trying to change the donation at the last minute. No other serious issues that I recall.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women