Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160173
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 11:41 PM   #61
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Aww WD we are having another moment. I almost used the N word in this last post but I thought about how proud you would be if I didn't. I went all day without using the N word! Yippie!!!!!!
Can I use it tomorrow under this handle or do I need to create another one?
Let it loose! I know its aching to come out
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:56 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So if progressive posters were to make such a personal assault on a single member, you’d be among the first to shriek like a butt hurt banshee.

You shouldn’t post while your so angry, IBH, you’re gonna hurt yourself.

And by all accounts, you’re now in Day 3 of 2019’s first named IBH meltdown of the season. That would make it Meltdown Amerosa.

I’d recommend taking 20% off the top of all that anger, EyebeeAitsh.
Who is angry? BTW, Marxism is regressive, 19th century theology -- not "progressive", and half a bicameral Congress does not make a whole.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:05 AM   #63
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Let it loose! I know its aching to come out
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........w hew that was a close one. I almost relapsed but didn't. Only by the grace of God. Thanks for talking me off the ledge WD
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:25 AM   #64
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Evidently you haven't mastered Google if you still believe that the House unto itself is a branch of government. And Jackie didn't say it was. Have you mastered tying your shoe laces yet?

Oh yes he did. Ilhan Omar is a member of the House Of Reps. Jackie clearly stated as I have pointed out that Ilhan did not deserve to be a member of that BRANCH of govt. Deny and ignore facts all you want, you sir are only showing your own ignorance.

Damn you people really are something else.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:26 AM   #65
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'am so proud of you mystic! You get a that a boy!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 12:26 AM   #66
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another Merriam-Webster moment, IBH.

Your work is never done.
He's about as weak minded as they come.
Old 02-16-2019, 12:38 AM   #67
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I'am so proud of you mystic! You get a that a boy!
Thanks WD
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 01:02 AM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Oh yes he did. Ilhan Omar is a member of the House Of Reps. Jackie clearly stated as I have pointed out that Ilhan did not deserve to be a member of that BRANCH of govt. Deny and ignore facts all you want, you sir are only showing your own ignorance.

Damn you people really are something else.
No. That's not what Jackie said at all. And the House alone does not constitute a "branch of government. Eighth grade civics class and the U.S. Constitution clearly state that the Senate and the House constitute a "branch of government".

Quote:
He's about as weak minded as they come.
Look in the mirror to see the image of the person who doesn't understand 8th grade Civics.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:24 AM   #69
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

This bitch has no business being a member in one of our three branches of Government.
Quote:
No. That's not what Jackie said at all. And the House alone does not constitute a "branch of government. Eighth grade civics class and the U.S. Constitution clearly state that the Senate and the House constitute a "branch of government".
Awesome man, make sure and let your friend Jackie know. As I have once again pointed out, obviously he needs an 8th grade lesson from I B as well.

It's funny though, cause last time we had this debate, you said it was 9th grade curriculum that teaches us about the branches of govt. Now it's 8th grade. Sooooooo I guess next time I have to remind that the House of Reps IS a branch of govt. you will say it's in the 7th grade text books??
Old 02-16-2019, 02:18 AM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Awesome man, make sure and let your friend Jackie know. As I have once again pointed out, obviously he needs an 8th grade lesson from I B as well.

It's funny though, cause last time we had this debate, you said it was 9th grade curriculum that teaches us about the branches of govt. Now it's 8th grade. Sooooooo I guess next time I have to remind that the House of Reps IS a branch of govt. you will say it's in the 7th grade text books??
Jackie's right, and you're still failing American Civics. The House unto itself does constitute a branch of government.

Quote:
The United States House of Representatives is the lower chamber of the United States Congress, the Senate being the upper chamber. Together they comprise the legislature of the United States. (Wiki)

https://www.pearsonhomeschool.com/in...rogramId=82881
Old 02-16-2019, 05:30 AM   #71
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

You know what I meant. Anybody who frequents this Forum knows what I meant. She is a member of the House of Representatives, which along with the Senate makes up the Legislative Branch. She should not be a member of that branch of Government.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:30 AM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
You know what I meant. Anybody who frequents this Forum knows what I meant. She is a member of the House of Representatives, which along with the Senate makes up the Legislative Branch. She should not be a member of that branch of Government.
You need to explain that to IB !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:56 AM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Much easier for IBH to nitpick single words as a means to try and establish the upper hand over an unfamiliar poster. I suppose he has no history boring LM to death with that tedious bullshit.

It’s much easier to do that or FTFY than trying to defend the indefensible.

Now, he’ll likely argue part of this statement with an angry post that begins: “You’d be the one who...” or some variation of that.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:35 AM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jackie explained himself well. Congress is bicameral consisting of the House and the Senate neither of which alone constitutes a branch of government as Ocasio Cortez claimed.

Quote:
Much easier for IBH to nitpick single words as a means to try and establish the upper hand over an unfamiliar poster. I suppose he has no history boring LM to death with that tedious bullshit.

It’s much easier to do that or FTFY than trying to defend the indefensible.

Now, he’ll likely argue part of this statement with an angry post that begins: “You’d be the one who...” or some variation of that.

One should use the correct words if they mean to be taken seriously. Ocasio Cortez failed at intelligent debate when she claimed that the "three chambers of government: [are] the presidency, the Senate, and the House." Some here are following her lead. Ignorance begets ignorance.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:45 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Jackie explained himself well. Congress is bicameral consisting of the House and the Senate neither of which alone constitutes a branch of government as Ocasio Cortez claimed.

One should use the correct words if they mean to be taken seriously. Ocasio Cortez failed at intelligent debate when she claimed that the "three chambers of government: [are] the presidency, the Senate, and the House." Some here are following her lead. Ignorance begets ignorance.
Well how about using your considerable linguistic skills to bring some of your fellow BSC Trump loyalists out of ignorance and into crystal clarity in thought and word, IBH?

In fact, this could be a career opportunity for you. You might even get the opportunity to convince DOTUS that words matter if yo7 want to be taken seriously.

Do your part to make America coherent again.

Might even get you a mettle from the Orange Sphincter. (Hahaha)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women