Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Alex Jones gets his ass BANNED!

It's about time this asshole was held responsible for his lunacy.

Of course there are dozens more waiting in the wings. And I'm sure we'll be seeing more of their videos on ECCIE!

Meanwhile, GOOD RIDDANCE!

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ars-alex-jones

Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones
Crackdown on US conspiracy theorist for promoting violence and hate speech

All but one of the major content platforms have banned the American conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, as the companies raced to act in the wake of Apple’s decision to remove five podcasts by Jones and his Infowars website.

Facebook unpublished four pages run by Jones for “repeated violations of community standards”, the company said on Monday. YouTube terminated Jones’s account over him repeatedly appearing in videos despite being subject to a 90-day ban from the website, and Spotify removed the entirety of one of Jones’s podcasts for “hate content”.

Facebook’s removal of the pages – the Alex Jones Channel Page, the Alex Jones Page, the Infowars Page and the Infowars Nightly News Page – comes after the social network imposed a 30-day ban on Jones personally “for his role in posting violating content to these pages”.

Advertisement

Following that suspension, a Facebook spokesperson said: “More content from the same pages has been reported to us – upon review, we have taken it down for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanising language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies.”

The spokesperson noted that, despite the focus on Jones’s role in spreading conspiracy theories around events such as the 9/11 attacks and Sandy Hook school shooting, “none of the violations that spurred today’s removals were related to this”.

A few hours after Facebook announced its ban, YouTube also terminated Jones’s account on its platform. The company issued a statement that didn’t refer to Jones by name, saying only that: “All users agree to comply with our terms of service and community guidelines when they sign up to use YouTube. When users violate these policies repeatedly, like our policies against hate speech and harassment, or our terms prohibiting circumvention of our enforcement measures, we terminate their accounts.”

Sign up for Guardian Today US edition: the day's must-reads sent directly to you
Read more
The Guardian understands that the specific rationale for Jones’s ban was his habit of appearing in livestreams hosted on other channels on the site, despite being subject to a 90-day ban.

Facebook’s and YouTube’s enforcement action against Jones came hours after Apple removed Jones from its podcast directory. The timing of Facebook’s announcement was unusual, with the company confirming the ban at 3am local time.

Jones, who is being sued by the parents of children murdered in the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting for claiming the attack was a hoax, is the host of the daily Alex Jones Show podcast, and his platform Infowars produces another five podcasts.

All of those shows were removed from Apple Podcasts save for one, Real News with David Knight, which at present is still on the platform.

Apple does not host podcasts, nor does it have any financial relationship with those it catalogues on its directory. Instead, Apple Podcasts is simply a list of links to podcasts hosted on independent servers around the world. But the service is still the most important single platform in the podcasting industry, driving a substantial amount of traffic to the podcasts it features on its homepage or in its charts.

Publishing platforms have faced strong pressure to take action against Jones and Infowars over the past few months, but Apple was the first major company to sanction the broadcaster in its entirety, narrowly beating Facebook to the punch.

“Apple does not tolerate hate speech, and we have clear guidelines that creators and developers must follow to ensure we provide a safe environment for all of our users,” an Apple spokesperson told BuzzFeed News, which first reported the removal. “Podcasts that violate these guidelines are removed from our directory, making them no longer searchable or available for download or streaming. We believe in representing a wide range of views, so long as people are respectful to those with differing opinions.”

Spotify also took action against Jones on Monday, removing every episode of his podcast The Alex Jones Show from its platform. The music streaming service had previously removed specific episodes of the show, but left the bulk of the archive up, before tightening its enforcement. Spotify has still left three other Infowars podcasts live on the service, however.

“We take reports of hate content seriously and review any podcast episode or song that is flagged by our community,” a Spotify spokesperson told the Guardian. “Due to repeated violations of Spotify’s prohibited content policies, The Alex Jones Show has lost access to the Spotify platform.”

Facebook suspended Jones’s personal profile from the site for 30 days in late July for what the company said was bullying and hate speech. But he continued to regularly appear on Facebook after the suspension, appearing in livestreams hosted by other accounts and even making first-person posts to his personal page by publishing them using the accounts of other administrators in Infowars.

The lone major social network to still allow Jones unfettered access is Twitter, where the broadcaster has a “verified” account. As the count of companies acting against Jones and Infowars grew, some Twitter users began campaigning for that site to follow suit, tweeting to Jack Dorsey, the co-founder and chief executive. Following the bans, Jones immediately turned to Twitter’s live-streaming platform Periscope to hit back at the tech platforms. “Everyone must turn to Infowars as a standard to be saved,” Jones said. “Tell folks, ‘Hey, it’s the most censored thing in the world for a reason. Jones is dialled in, Jones knows what’s going on.’”

Since founding Infowars in 1999, Jones has built a vast audience. Among the theories he has promoted is that the 9/11 attacks on New York and Washington were staged by the government.

He has also promoted a theory that the Sandy Hook massacre was faked by left-wing forces to promote gun control. The shooting killed 26 children and adults at the elementary school in Connecticut.

Jones is being sued in Texas by two Sandy Hook parents, who are seeking at least $1m (£770,000), claiming they have been subjected to harassment driven by his shows.

Neither Jones nor a representative for Infowars was available for comment early on Monday.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify just banned them selves...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:13 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

They'll miss your business, fercheezy!
Old 08-06-2018, 05:18 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Will you take the Bet, YES or NO?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:25 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What bet? That the GOP will impeach Twitler?

LOL!!!!!

What will you do now that you can't jerk off to Alex Jones on FB anymore?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!
Old 08-06-2018, 05:27 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Business is good, just ask Jack, Shit Eater...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L57YbxS_Ym8
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:31 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Living in a dream world, goofy.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:45 PM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

facebook, google/youtube and apple control something like 80% of the social market.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:27 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
facebook, google/youtube and apple control something like 80% of the social market.
fagbook and zuckerjew can go F themselves. dumped their stock 2 months ago before it tanked. made 5k then watched it tank.

Apple is the largest single stock i still own and it's going threw the roof.

between my IRA, individual wealth account, 401k and standard broker's account i own 45k in Apple stock. my largest single stock investment. not my largest investment but my largest stock investment.

my largest investment is my JNL deferred annuity at 62.4k my largest block are my investment trusts at 55k.

does anyone realize that if Steve Jobs had not sold off 99.9% of his Apple stock, he would be worth ..

200 BILLION today. he'd make Bezos look poor.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...on-market-cap/

YES, 200 BILLION.

bahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaa
Old 08-06-2018, 11:33 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, that means you did one thing right in your life.

You’ll need that cash to bunker up, WWE.

Americans coming to gitcha.

Fucking anti-Semite.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:39 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Yeah, that means you did one thing right in your life.

Don’t get a big head, DICK CONNOISSEUR
i've done a lot of things right. like making more than you and Mrs. Assup PIG combined and then some!

i am a 91.6 percentile earner. you and your fat ugly pig wife aren't .. combined i out-earn you by a mile. bitch.

and i can prove it. if you want to make a bet on that ....

bahahahahahahaaa

https://dqydj.com/income-percentile-calculator/

"Making $120,000.00 annually was percentile 91.6% in 2017. This percentile ranged from $120,000.00 to $120,002.00 a year. There were roughly 172,303 workers in this bracket and 14,473,511 workers made $120,000.00 or more in full-year 2016."

how much junk jewelry sales did you and Mrs. Pig make last year? i recall you posting about 95k combined with your junk jewelry biz.

got dam dude! you are a a jew! and you can't make big bucks selling gold, silver and jewelry??

JL would call you what you are .. LOSER!
Old 08-06-2018, 11:48 PM   #12
bb1961
Valued Poster

Everything else aside....Alex Jones is a nut!!!
His tinfoil hat is just a little too tight!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:56 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Holy chit.

Well I don’t believe you’ve ever had a job for higher than minimum wage, and on then part-time.

Come on,, WWE, prove that you’re right.

Silly fucker.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:41 AM   #14
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

He may be one hell of a nut job, but i STILL hate Twitler/farcebook for banning him.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:22 AM   #15
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify just banned them selves, FUNNY how that's works ban any critical thinking ( jones is and idiot but ) that may be right of center but social thinking progressives that run F/B let the Russians buy ads ?????????????
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women