Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #61
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
just because my comments differ from yours you assume Im a liberal or have enemy empathy .. sorry joe, your head is fucked up in that regard.

who said

over time, 900 million people have died in religious wars, 3 times the US population.

no religion is immune

liberalize that all you want pal.
Are you telling me you're not a liberal? I've read several of your posts. You sound liberal to me. Maybe you're just confused.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #62
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Joe said: Not lately. Where have jews been allowed to live peacefully under Islamic rule. Are you talking about the Spanish Moors?

***Obviously, that isn't the way it is today mate. If they wanted peace then they could start by letting our archaeologists excavate underneath "The Kotel, Or, Ha Kotel if you prefer the Ivrit(Hebrew)". Oops, I'm sorry I forgot to mention that is the wailing wall. I'll stop there as I'm about to become insulting to another persons religious beliefs. Another argument for another time. I'll keep that in me pocket for now. I doubt they'd want people to start saying, "erm your religion is bullshit!" (Said, in the tone Lewis Black uses to insult.) As far as I am concerned all religion is a wee bit of a divisive tool. Believe in the bloody Easter Bunny if ya want. I could really give a toss what peoples religious beliefs are unless they start putting tattooed numbers on my forearm. Then I do indeed have an issue!
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #63
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Are you telling me you're not a liberal? I've read several of your posts. You sound liberal to me. Maybe you're just confused.

born and bred Texas fiscal conservative, registered independent ... like I said, just because what I say differs from the normal lockstep right wing fanatical horseshit, you assume Im a liberal. The fact reamins grassroot conservatives want nothing more than to distance themselves form the idiots who call themselves right wing anything seperating themselves form sane rationale.

thats what Im telling you.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
born and bred Texas fiscal conservative, registered independent ... like I said, just because what I say differs from the normal lockstep right wing fanatical horseshit, you assume Im a liberal. The fact reamins grassroot conservatives want nothing more than to distance themselves form the idiots who call themselves right wing anything seperating themselves form sane rationale.

thats what Im telling you.
'Assume' has nothing to do with it. CBJ7, the horseshit you post is demonstrably Kool Aid drinking 'liberalism'. You are either a liar or you are in abject self-denial.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #65
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
'Assume' has nothing to do with it. CBJ7, the horseshit you post is demonstrably Kool Aid drinking 'liberalism'. You are either a liar or you are in abject self-denial.
I think he's confused.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

I rest my case.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #67
undercover1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Got to love it when the so called followers of Christ make excuses for their unchristian like actions because they were only seeking revenge for what Muslims did first???????????????????

As I said earlier.....I thought the opening thread was talking about Christianity! Far too many Christians should heed the teachings of Christ. Unfortunately...they choose to ignore them.
undercover1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercover1 View Post
Got to love it when the so called followers of Christ make excuses for their unchristian like actions because they were only seeking revenge for what Muslims did first???????????????????
Why the fuck not? You were motivated by some sense of petty revenge when you made this second post to justify and defend your first, dismal post. Yet, you would demean other men for struggling to defend things they consider holy. So you are a fucking hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercover1 View Post
As I said earlier.....I thought the opening thread was talking about Christianity! Far too many Christians should heed the teachings of Christ. Unfortunately...they choose to ignore them.
Again with the juvenile posts. Go back to kindergarten.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I rest my case.
A case of unadulterated Kool Aid.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #70
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, Christianity and Judaism evolved from the ancient Sumerian Sun Worship. Christianity is also quite similar to Egyptian mythology. And if you want a real wild interpretation, read The Twelfth Planet by Zechariah Sitchin.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #71
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, Christianity and Judaism evolved from the ancient Sumerian Sun Worship. Christianity is also quite similar to Egyptian mythology. And if you want a real wild interpretation, read The Twelfth Planet by Zechariah Sitchin.
This is getting way to deep for me. I'm going to bed.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:53 AM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Herodotus is wild enough. Thank you.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #73
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
The Crusades, the Inquisition, Nazi Germany, the Attack on Pearl Harbor, the Salem Witch Trials and the Mountain Meadows Massacre by Mormons in 1857 must have been those dastardly Muslims masquerading as Christians or some other religious group.

Come to think of it, things weren't that "civil" in the Civil War, either.
Every group that bases their philosophy on blindly following the biasedly translated words of an "enlightened" leader hundreds or thousands of years ago shares some common traits:

--THIER leader was special, different, and we must follow them without thinking

--THEIR holy book is beyond questioning, and anyone who does question it--even internal contradictions in it--are evil people not to be listened to

--THEIR message teaches peace and harmony--and that message is so important that they are allowed to kill others who stand in the way of world conversion

--ANYONE ELSE who shows these traits is evil because they don't have the right super secret name for god

Stevie, add the Inquisition, the Cultural Revolution, the colonialization of the western hemisphere, the Oklahoma City bombings, the Serb-Croat atrocities, Gulags, the Vanintine's Day massacre to your list of Islamic atrocities.

Before I read "Loving" Kayla's diatribe (wow, I haven't seen an adjective used that poorly in a LONG time!) I never realized Al Capone and Papa Joe Stalin were Muslims! Thanks for enlightening me.

ALL religions are susceptible to wacko fanatics who truly believe god created us with brains intending us not to use them. ALL religions have wacko fanatics who confuse "love thy neighbor" with "kill the heretic". If someone doesn't believe this, just reread Kayla, Joe Blow, and I B Hankering on this thread. They are dripping with hate. And before they (or a few others) bring out their pabulum "you're a stupid liberal", this is not about liberalism or conservatism, it's about thinking and being brainwashed with hate.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Every group that bases their philosophy on blindly following the biasedly translated words of an "enlightened" leader hundreds or thousands of years ago shares some common traits:

--THEIR holy book is beyond questioning, and anyone who does question it--even internal contradictions in it--are evil people not to be listened to

--THEIR message teaches peace and harmony--and that message is so important that they are allowed to kill others who stand in the way of world conversion

--ANYONE ELSE who shows these traits is evil because they don't have the right super secret name for god

Stevie, add the Inquisition, the Cultural Revolution, the colonialization of the western hemisphere, the Oklahoma City bombings, the Serb-Croat atrocities, Gulags, the Vanintine's Day massacre to your list of Islamic atrocities.

Before I read "Loving" Kayla's diatribe (wow, I haven't seen an adjective used that poorly in a LONG time!) I never realized Al Capone and Papa Joe Stalin were Muslims! Thanks for enlightening me.

ALL religions are susceptible to wacko fanatics who truly believe god created us with brains intending us not to use them. ALL religions have wacko fanatics who confuse "love thy neighbor" with "kill the heretic". If someone doesn't believe this, just reread Kayla, Joe Blow, and I B Hankering on this thread. They are dripping with hate. And before they (or a few others) bring out their pabulum "you're a stupid liberal", this is not about liberalism or conservatism, it's about thinking and being brainwashed with hate.
Are you actually endorsing the BS Little Blind Boy posted? If you are, you are just as retarded as that stupid asshole. What he posted was nonfactual bullshit that Kool Aid drinking liberals thrive on. You are unable to refute a single post against his lying ass, so you resort to ad hominem attack stating that those you disagree with are filled with hate. Deal with specifics and justify with facts Little Blind Boy's - if you can. Otherwise, blow it out liberal, Kool Aid drinking ass. You are the one who is brainwashed if you believe that Little Blind Boy made a factual post.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #75
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Your post is silly. There is a fundamental difference between Islam and Christianity. Muslims believe that the Koran is the LITERAL word of god dictated to Mohammad. Christians believe that the Bible is the INSPIRED word of god. The difference is critical. One allows for the possibilty of different interpretations: the other does not. One allows for the possibility of reformation; the other does not.

If you want to point out Christian abuses from the last two thousand years you certainly can. But no fair minded person can say that modern day Christiantiy is similar to modern day Islam in abuses of human rights.
Here's an example of modern day Islam (sharia law) in action.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17379721

Islam leaves no room for differences of opinion in interpeting the Koran. If you criticize the Koran they kill you. If you try to leave the faith, they kill you. Liberals like you that are eager to draw moral equivalences between Judeo-Christian based western civilization and the Islamists are a danger to our survival.

PS
Listing the Oklahoma City bombing as an example of Christian extremism is a lie. Timothy McVeigh by his own account was agnostic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women