Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
caremell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 68463
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hacked in Indiana!!!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1178085&highlight=
caremell is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:50 AM   #2
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

So .. we are in Ohio and she puts up a feeler ad in INDY it states her real age 35 and her contact info in the ad real prices 150 hr and what she offers l 1 and prostate massage. Also states she has been doing this for 14 yrs which is all true, The next day her phone was ringing like crazy I mean back to back to back.
THIS CRAZY THING THAT HAPPENED PROVES MEN DO NOT USE LOGIC IN INDY.
For what ever reason and how ever they did this we may never know but someone got on her BP account changed her age to 18 took some pictures off left others on and changed most of her words . But decided to leave the part about haveing 14 yrs of experience really? I have heard of starting young but that young at 4? Really?
at the heading they put $40 and her phone number
and for location they put naked in a hotel waiting on you
I just wish she would of figure out what had happened before we were thirty minutes from the freaking hotel we rushed to get to that city for a farse.
Ladies I will say this maybe I was on the wrong side of town which I was down town at first then moved to bear freeway better parking ..how ever if you offer what Kays ad said she offered for that price you will stay busy in that city and if your 18.. GOODNESS
I STILL CAN NOT figure out who, what, when, and why
The activity in Indianapolis on this board is zero to none you have to use the other ones there and OHIO they use Indys I had never even heard of that before. I'm a southern girl for a reason
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:58 AM   #3
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Indiana wants me...................but I can't go back there....................
hd is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:56 PM   #4
DangedDragon
Gaining Momentum

Just a piece of quick advice if you think your BP account has been hacked.

Take some time to make sure it is not your computer that is the real culprit. You could easily have some type of spyware/virus on your PC that is letting someone capture your BP info and possibly more.

Do a good virus scan, grab a copy of MalwareBytes or SuperAntiSpyware and do a full scan of your computer.

Also, make sure you change your BP password and this time make it complex.
DangedDragon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women