Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
K lovve
Account Disabled

User ID: 106251
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Don't shoot the messenger..!

Update from the press of Public Enemy Number 1:

As most of you are already aware, discussions about the RISQUE Blackbook™ have been plaguing the ECCIE forums for weeks now. The battle between mongers and Marco has waged well out of its initial capacity and littered this fine community with nothing more than accusatory nonsense. From both parties. Early on, I delivered my personal opinion on the matter (well, one of the matters) at hand; I followed the trainwreck from its birth but remained silent until my verbiage burst from my fingers. I am a writer, folks, I had to chime in. I still stand firmly behind my initial points. However, after much deliberation and ear-bleeding conversations, from both sides, I have decided that it is probably in everyone's best interest to put the BS to rest. So, going forward, I preface the following with this statement: keep your swords away from me. I am just acting as the portal of communication between party A, and party B.

The message:

After posting my personal input on the importance and efficiency (or, lack thereof) of the RISQUE Blackbook™, I was contacted by its owner - Paprika. Following the appropriate amount of praise and ass kissing, I was then presented with an opportunity to moderate RBB; which, after careful consideration, I have accepted. Now, I am not naive to the fact that my participation in such project leaves me vulnerable to scrutiny. I have no problem with that. I am confident in my reputation and value my standing as a well-respected provider; while active, I established a fantastic base of boyfriends that know my intentions are rarely malicious For those that choose not to meet me....well, I guess I will just take my chances

I am sure some may be curious to hear my motive behind making the taboo decision to become affiliated with such a controversial project. So, why? My intent is not to create another extended, mud-slinging thread to vilify Party A (or Party B); I simply want to clear the air and answer any questions (of which, there will be many) that have, or may arise in reference to the RISQUE Blackbook™. I am confident in my ability to remain neutral and diplomatic in addressing any, and all, concerns in relation to such. So, going forward, please feel free to reach out to me at any point. Marco? Nothing more than an arrogant, short-sighted Staff Edit...forbidden Topic...Spacemtn with bad grammar and confrontation issues. Yes, he has a small role in developing RBB, but that is the extent of his "talent". I know that there is still a lot of confusion surrounding his involvement with the RISQUE Blackbook™ and M!NT; while I am not here to speak to him, and have absolutely no involvement with his former agency, I would like to reiterate that will be addressing issues pertaining to RBB, and RBB only.

While respecting the ECCIE guidelines and business structure, I am happy to respond to these questions via PM or email. Discussions are now open at RBB - if anyone has difficulty accessing their account, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. I would prefer to keep this discussion civil and informative, on-topic and thought provoking. The floor is now yours

K lovve is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by K lovve View Post

Marco? Nothing more than an arrogant, short-sighted (staff edit) twit with bad grammar and confrontation issues.
You might catch a little flack for commenting on the medical condition of a member but I do so love that comment. It was incredibly entertaining in itself.

If early reports have any bearing on reality and they DO intend to run a reverse profiling of clients allowing physical descriptions to be tied to ECCIE Handles I believe ANY Provider advertising on RISQUE or associated with RISQUE will suffer a loss in business.

You might want to clear up exactly what is being built and who has access to it and how it will be secured from public viewing.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

K lovve, good to see you posting again.
I think it is very commendable of you to step forward and get involved in this trainwreck.
It will be good to have a relatively objective voice who can write eloquently respond to questions and concerns regarding RBB.
Good luck.
Tatonka is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
K lovve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Flack from Marco? He is a pussycat, I am not afraid of him

RBB is still in its infancy stage, and I am not sure how the above rumor manifested. Though I have been following the issue since the Pearis thread, there were so many off-topic comments made that deciphering the original text is nearly impossible. So..to address your questions, darling:

RBB has been designed to similarly replicate the board we all know and love; Paprika was sold on the idea of a safe place for women in the hobby to exchange information. Think of it as a giant reference forum, with additional avenues to discuss the many fun (and fundamental) aspects of the hobby.

I think you raise some good questions, and in keeping with my initial promise to respect THIS forum I will start a thread on RBB to further discuss this concern. I am absolutely open to feedback and ideas on how to make RBB user friendly for everyone. But, I need input
Old 11-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Flack from Marco?
No.

Here on ECCIE

I believe it is against the rules to post about a psychiatric condition a member might have. i.e. (staff edit).....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Paprika,, thats funny!! is she spicy? haha!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
TxToast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Well I can think of a few things I'd love to do to the messenger but shooting isn't one of them....well I guess it is but in a different connotation
TxToast is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #8
K lovve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Paprika certainly lives up to her name

Toastie...you are a sweetheart. I would love your feedback
Old 11-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #9
Trip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

As most of you are already aware, discussions about the RISQUE Blackbook™ have been plaguing the ECCIE forums for weeks now. The battle between mongers and Marco has waged well out of its initial capacity and littered this fine community with nothing more than accusatory nonsense. From both parties. Early on, I delivered my personal opinion on the matter (well, one of the matters) at hand; I followed the trainwreck from its birth but remained silent until my verbiage burst from my fingers. I am a writer, folks, I had to chime in. I still stand firmly behind my initial points. However, after much deliberation and ear-bleeding conversations, from both sides, I have decided that it is probably in everyone's best interest to put the BS to rest. So, going forward, I preface the following with this statement: keep your swords away from me. I am just acting as the portal of communication between party A, and party B.

The message:

After posting my personal input on the importance and efficiency (or, lack thereof) of the RISQUE Blackbook™, I was contacted by its owner - Paprika. Following the appropriate amount of praise and ass kissing, I was then presented with an opportunity to moderate RBB; which, after careful consideration, I have accepted. Now, I am not naive to the fact that my participation in such project leaves me vulnerable to scrutiny. I have no problem with that. I am confident in my reputation and value my standing as a well-respected provider; while active, I established a fantastic base of boyfriends that know my intentions are rarely malicious For those that choose not to meet me....well, I guess I will just take my chances

I am sure some may be curious to hear my motive behind making the taboo decision to become affiliated with such a controversial project. So, why? My intent is not to create another extended, mud-slinging thread to vilify Party A (or Party B); I simply want to clear the air and answer any questions (of which, there will be many) that have, or may arise in reference to the RISQUE Blackbook™. I am confident in my ability to remain neutral and diplomatic in addressing any, and all, concerns in relation to such. So, going forward, please feel free to reach out to me at any point. Marco? Nothing more than an arrogant, short-sighted ADHD fueled twit with bad grammar and confrontation issues. Yes, he has a small role in developing RBB, but that is the extent of his "talent". I know that there is still a lot of confusion surrounding his involvement with the RISQUE Blackbook™ and M!NT; while I am not here to speak to him, and have absolutely no involvement with his former agency, I would like to reiterate that will be addressing issues pertaining to RBB, and RBB only.

While respecting the ECCIE guidelines and business structure, I am happy to respond to these questions via PM or email. Discussions are now open at RBB - if anyone has difficulty accessing their account, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. I would prefer to keep this discussion civil and informative, on-topic and thought provoking. The floor is now yours

Trip is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #10
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I think you raise some good questions, and in keeping with my initial promise to respect THIS forum I will start a thread on RBB to further discuss this concern.
Whispers raised some good, and fundamental, questions. Is there really a reason they can't be addressed here? If I were a cynic, I'd say that this just sounds like a ploy to drive traffic to RBB. Good marketing, though. Paprika is obviously no dummy in reaching out to you.

But it IS good to see you active here again.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #11
K lovve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Clever boy

I simply do not want to cross any lines in discussing the logistics of any board other than ECCIE. I am not clear on the rules regarding this area, and certainly do not want to earn my *first* infractions. And, given the recent derailment of previous attempts to discuss RBB, I did not want to find myself in a similar situation.

That being said, there seems to be some concern about Profiles,
General Descriptiuons, & Feedback related to the RISQUE Blackbook™ and in order to not comingle the board rules we would like to keep these separate. Further, Paprika makes the final descions on how things are organized on RBB; without your input, Marco can be very persuasive in his own outlandish ideas.

I have answered a few PMs from members of this community and am happy to continue that practice if you aren't comfortable posing your questions in a public forum.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #12
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I simply do not want to cross any lines in discussing the logistics of any board other than ECCIE. I am not clear on the rules regarding this area, and certainly do not want to earn my *first* infractions.
We generally restrict such discussions to the Other Hobby Sites thread. If this thread turns into a blatant advertising thread, it will be closed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #13
K lovve
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Point taken Z, I edited the suggestive commentary from the above post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #14
cheater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Get em !!!
cheater is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #15
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Helluva smart move getting you involved, K, welcome. Although there may still be outstanding Q's, your presence has the effect of almost instant legitimacy. There is hope!
ThatHarleyGuy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women