Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Main Discussion/Information > General Discussions/Q & A
General Discussions/Q & A Main forum for general international hobby discussions.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Iceland - Really?

I have a favorite client who has shared with me some of his experiences. And he has told me, hands down, that the women in Iceland are just wonderful. That they're sensual and just great in bed.

What?

He is exceptionally well traveled and I sincerely trust what he tells me. But Iceland? He said that the women had gorgeous coloring and they were like, 3/4 women. His words. Since he is really a big guy, I'm guessing that he means that they're more petite. Maybe he means short, since he's like 6'5" or close to that.

I would love to get some opinions on this.

I almost wish to fly to the damn country to find out for myself!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I'm only 5'9" so they didn't appear to me to be any different than the general female population of the US. They were however on the average a very lovely group. (This kind of gave credence to the legend that the Vikings used Iceland to spirit away the best looking ladies captured in their raids. As they were the only seafaring western nation that knew of its location.)

As always, YMMV but for me anyway there was no Pay for play, only Play for play. I wouldn't say that they were any more passionate, just that sex was a fun activity to be enjoyed as a healthy pursuit: no fuss, no muss, no games, no shyness.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:09 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes. He said that he wasn't involved with p4p, either. That the women were passionate, charming and just wonderfully unique in the fact that he had been there several times and just found it completely simple to enjoy their charms.

He didn't say "easy", either. Just open. When I asked him about it again this week ... he just raised his eyebrow at me and smiled. And said that they were just different than the women that he was used to.

Hence, my overt curiosity. Thanks for your input, Seanes!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

"Open" Yes, I guess that is probably the best word to describe them. Sex is like a normal daily activity. It's just something that you do;like eating-right, bathing and brushing your teeth to maintain good health. And they all radiate good health.

But no clue as to "3/4" woman, unless he considers normal women 5' 10" or taller.
seanes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women