Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 10:51 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face Cryptickinker MOD Out Of Control... Calls Board Member Names, Singles Out Members He Doesn't Like,Deleting of Threads & Posts!

Cryptickinker MOD Out Of Control... Calls Board Member Names, Singles Out Members He Doesn't Like,Deleting of Threads & Posts!

On 5-28-17 I posted This Review In Las Vegas Independent Reviews:

Date: 2016-2017
Provider: KrypticKicker
User ID:: None
Phone: Only After Screening
Email Address: None PM only
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=3383
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada
Address: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, West Texas,
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: EPIC HJ / Best Jack Off Of All time
Session Length: The Last Year
Fee: ZERO
Hair Length and Color: No idea he had a MOD Hat on
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Childish, rude, biased, prejudicial, showing favoritism,

It was promptly Removed And I Was Awarded 5 points

Then on 5-30-17 I posted This Lost & Found AD In 2 Forums:

I lost a review. I have no idea where it went. It was my best HJ review to date. It was published in Las Vegas under Independent Reviews.

It looks like this:

Date: 2016-2017
Provider: KrypticKicker
User ID:: None
Phone: Only After Screening
Email Address: None PM only
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=3383
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada
Address: Alaska, Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, West Texas,
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: EPIC HJ / Best Jack Off Of All time
Session Length: The Last Year
Fee: ZERO
Hair Length and Color: No idea he had a MOD Hat on
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Childish, rude, biased, prejudicial, showing favoritism,
Recommendation: No

Surely it must just be misplaced. Eccie has had a long standing policy of allowing information to flow and prides itself of not deleting threads, posts or reviews.

The Two Forums Were Austin & Las Vegas. 4 Posts Were Deleted I was promptly given 10 points for SPAM then most recently the 5th one in the STAFF AREA was deleted. YES STAFF AREA

Now were told if we have an issue with something to RTM it. So I did that. I also PM'D both local MODS and included Admins.

In these PM'S including the ones to the MOD CrypticKinker I forwarded links to similar reviews that stand today. I asked for my review to be put back up. His reply was simply NOPE! When I asked WHY? I got no response.

Seems like no one above his pay grade is doing anything. One would conclude that perhaps they then support what this Mod is doing. Now I understand you can point any one on to vacation. yet the guidelines state this deleting is not to happen.

Guideline #22
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already become involved with the thread or post in particular.

15 points in two days, A review and 5 ADS including at least another board members comments deleted. No response for the MOD.

Could some one from the Staff please example why this conduct is being tolerated?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:03 AM   #2
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
...I Was Awarded 5 points

...15 points in two days
Nothing sadder than a butthurt tard.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:50 AM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

All of us should periodically refresh our memories (assumption made that initial readings exist) of the forum guidelines, for example (emphasis added) and not just #22.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

(Important email to use in the above: websupport@eccie.net and patience is advised - ck1942)

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member (does not exclude staff, obviously - ck1942) will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. (Especially when misnaming the mod in your "new home town." - ck1942)

ijs

= = = = =

imo, posting a flagrant (fragrant!?) obviciously (sic) review qualifies as a pointable offense.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:43 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Nothing sadder than a butthurt tard.
I don't think he's butt hurt. I think he's laughing. Be careful maybe he'll delete you! Hey is that how you spell Embassador? Ass in the middle. Yeah I guess it fits huh...
Old 06-03-2017, 10:47 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
All of us should periodically refresh our memories (assumption made that initial readings exist) of the forum guidelines, for example (emphasis added) and not just #22.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

(Important email to use in the above: websupport@eccie.net and patience is advised - ck1942)

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member (does not exclude staff, obviously - ck1942) will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff. (Especially when misnaming the mod in your "new home town." - ck1942)

ijs

= = = = =

imo, posting a flagrant (fragrant!?) obviciously (sic) review qualifies as a pointable offense.

Hell All I have him on is #22. Don't even care about the rest. Just want my review put back up or an explanation as to why I'm getting pointed and it's not going back up. Deleting threads from a staff area? Makes being a Mod a lot easier if you can do that.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #6
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

imo, moderators do not have the authority to delete much of anything from a staff area. That would be a management/admin decision.

And, fwiw dept., how would any non-staff member know that anything has happened in a staff area? That stuff is supposed to be "staff only" knowledge.

ij asking
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:39 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
imo, moderators do not have the authority to delete much of anything from a staff area. That would be a management/admin decision.

And, fwiw dept., how would any non-staff member know that anything has happened in a staff area? That stuff is supposed to be "staff only" knowledge.

ij asking
I mean no disrespect CK but the staff area I'm referring too is at the top of each forum. As I said the "want AD" was posted in two areas in Austin and 2 areas in Las Vegas. Plus the Las Vegas "staff area". The 4 posts were deleted immeadistly. Then later the one in the staff area.

Questions For Staff

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=600
Old 06-03-2017, 11:41 AM   #8
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I don't think he's butt hurt. I think he's laughing.
Nice try.

Good luck on your latest cry fest ...I'm sure that one day you're bound to make a difference.

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:09 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Nice try.

Good luck on your latest cry fest ...I'm sure that one day you're bound to make a difference.

You just keep taking care of the dudes I'll keep taking care of the girls and we'll both be just fine!
Old 06-03-2017, 03:27 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thank you CK. As always, some useful and appropriate insights.

I find it that the Austin posters who seem the most hell-bent on educating others on the rules/guidelines tend to either forget--or at least have a very "interesting" interpretation of rule #1.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:53 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What guidelines? We don't need no stincking guidelines.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:17 PM   #12
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

The one post that was left in the questions to the staff in Las Vegas and was removed by a moderator that does not moderate in that forum. The post was restored back to that forum.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:39 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
The one post that was left in the questions to the staff in Las Vegas and was removed by a moderator that does not moderate in that forum. The post was restored back to that forum.

Toyz (review Of TS SL that does not exist!)

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1154860The Review still has NOT be put back up. Why was it removed and why is it NOT being put back up? I gave two examples of similar reviews that are published today.

DearHunter #1 Review

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37228

Please Advise
Old 06-03-2017, 08:40 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wow, its been seven years since the Clinical Lab trials ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:01 PM   #15
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

I love this site....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women