Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2017, 11:29 PM   #91
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

And before you even say, "Well, poor people should get educations if they want better jobs."

True, but your boy Trump and his lackeys want to cut funding for education (and Medicare). Like, why would you want to make your country dumber?

Seriously, why?

Oh, basically they want to cut funding for PUBLIC schools, so the average joe/jane turn into a version of the movie, "Idiocracy", because, poor dumb people can't "fight City Hall" if they can't comprehend HOW to fight them. Of course, private schools, the ones buried deep in the hidden base camps in the second level suburbs, get MORE funding, surely teaching spoiled brats born into unbelievable wealth how to keep money from poor people.

The cycle continues.

But one day it's going to hit a wall.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:34 PM   #92
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
In certain cities especially out in CA and Wa, it seems they are already close enough TO being there..

Same here. If you want to come to the US and work, DO SO legally, don't be a burden, and follow OUR laws. Don't tell us we are not being sensitive enough to your culture that we have to change OUR laws to accomodate YOUR culture/language/religion..
Well, I don't like gate-hopping, moat jumping, job stealing, baby born in America so they're an American fucks, either.

Shit, become an American the old fashioned way, either enslaved, plundered, or raped into it or with papers.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:38 PM   #93
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
And before you even say, "Well, poor people should get educations if they want better jobs."

True, but your boy Trump and his lackeys want to cut funding for education (and Medicare). Like, why would you want to make your country dumber?

Seriously, why?

Oh, basically they want to cut funding for PUBLIC schools, so the average joe/jane turn into a version of the movie, "Idiocracy", because, poor dumb people can't "fight City Hall" if they can't comprehend HOW to fight them. Of course, private schools, the ones buried deep in the hidden base camps in the second level suburbs, get MORE funding, surely teaching spoiled brats born into unbelievable wealth how to keep money from poor people.

The cycle continues.

But one day it's going to hit a wall.
It's your ignorant ass group -- dim-retards -- that believes importing uneducated, non-English speaking illegals and refugees to further burden both the education system and the health care system somehow isn't a burden that further degrades those services for American citizens; plus, displacing American citizens in the work place and drives down wages thus keeping poor people poor. Your lot is already "dumber".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:39 PM   #94
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

To reiterate, I am curious. Is it acceptable to call me "boy"? I have been taught that is a term of fundamentally racist disrespect.

Is it your insinuation that the people in thecommunities that your are pointing out are fundamentally incapable of ruling themselves. I do not believe that, and you would be a racist bigot if you think that.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:57 PM   #95
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
To reiterate, I am curious. Is it acceptable to call me "boy"? I have been taught that is a term of fundamentally racist disrespect.

Is it your insinuation that the people in thecommunities that your are pointing out are fundamentally incapable of ruling themselves. I do not believe that, and you would be a racist bigot if you think that.
Sure it is. 'Boy' is a legal word within the English language.

What, you cryin', boy!!?! Over words?? Bah!!

Want some Waah-burgers with that? Some French cries!?!

Old 06-23-2017, 12:00 AM   #96
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

From now on, can I call you "boy"?
Old 06-23-2017, 12:06 AM   #97
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Is it your insinuation that the people in the communities that your are pointing out are fundamentally incapable of ruling themselves. I do not believe that, and you would be a racist bigot if you think that.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:43 AM   #98
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
From now on, can I call you "boy"?
Knock yourself out.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:45 AM   #99
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is it your insinuation that the people in the communities that your are pointing out are fundamentally incapable of ruling themselves. I do not believe that, and you would be a racist bigot if you think that.
How can they rule themselves when those appointed over them go out of their way to keep from doing so?
Old 06-23-2017, 12:56 AM   #100
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How can they rule themselves when those appointed over them go out of their way to keep from doing so?
How can someone keep someone else from ruling themselves.

Primary and secondary schools(the ones that determine kids futures) are run and controlled by local school boards. Those school boards, and the parents, are fundamentally in control of their children's education.

Funding for primary and secondary schools is controlled by local and state governments.

The president of the USA(and the Federal government) has no constitutional authority over public primary and secondary schools.

Trump, and the federal government, are not responsible for your children's education. That fact that you think so shows just how incompetent that your mother and father were in raising you.

What you have demonstrated is that you hate Trump and want to cause him harm, but don't know why, which makes you a fascist leftwing thug.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:00 AM   #101
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Knock yourself out.
Randall,

I won't use the term "boy" to describe you, because other leftwing fascist thugs would make the assertion that I am racist if I do so.

Given that you agree that, when used to describe and diminish you, it is not racist, perhaps others will utilize it. It is an effective insult, and describes your persona.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:02 AM   #102
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
The rich fucks wouldn't stand for the old school speed bumps. They go to town hall meetings and set the building on fire until changes are made.

When poor people protest for the same reason(s), they get arrested and likely have to pay fines that they can't afford, and/or are told to basically STFU and live with it.
Are you shitting?? Have you ever seen a riot in a rich white suburb or neighborhood, related to politics or the like? NO. Where have we seen riot after riot.. OH YEA< in the hoods.
As to they 'get arrested and the like, what NEWS YOU watching? How many THOUSANDS roamed the streets in Fergusun and baltimore burning, looting and such? YET HOW many got arrested? IIRC NONE..

Quote:
Poor people don't have their 'own' police officers. Every time they try to organize, they are disrupted from the top.
Funny, i am white, and i;ve NEVER SEEN my "own police officers"..

Quote:
Randall. Study after study has shown a LARGER portion of education funds go to INNER CITY schools than do more 'affluent' schools. SO ITS NOT the lack of funds, but LACK OF DESIRE to get educated..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:38 AM   #103
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
How can someone keep someone else from ruling themselves.

Primary and secondary schools(the ones that determine kids futures) are run and controlled by local school boards. Those school boards, and the parents, are fundamentally in control of their children's education. And where does the money come from?

Funding for primary and secondary schools is MOSTLY controlled by local and state governments. Local and STATE governments, huh? Oh, gee. Who just won public office in a particular state? A woman who once used public funds to buy herself a LEXUS. Oh, btw, the FEDERAL government puts a percentage into each state's education funds.

The president of the USA(and the Federal government) has no constitutional authority over public primary and secondary schools. Oh, please. There's NO WAY you're this dumb. I mean, it's literally impossible for you to be this dumb...I think. Then again, maybe you're taking it to another level. Again, money from the top goes to each state,

Trump, and the federal government, are not responsible for your children's education. That fact that you think so shows just how incompetent that your mother and father were in raising you. Really? A mom and dad insult? Well, neither one of them were school teachers, so, what can I say? I went to public schools.

What you have demonstrated is that you hate Trump and want to cause him harm, but don't know why, which makes you a fascist leftwing thug.

Lol. Just admit that you voted for Trump because you hate Obama, and women.
Oh, do tell, genius, why well off/rich/wealthy people took their kids out of public schools and went private? Why go to a private school?

I want you to say what I already know, just so you can NUKE your own argument. Go ahead, say it.

I don't think you have the balls (or brain) to say it, but I'm going to give you a chance.

I know the answer. I want to see if YOU know it.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:21 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, do tell, genius, why well off/rich/wealthy people took their kids out of public schools and went private? Why go to a private school?
So their education is not disrupted by the "likes of you"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:10 AM   #105
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So their education is not disrupted by the "likes of you"!
And maybe because the parents don't agree with the unionized liberal teachers' agenda of forcing " diversity " ( whitey bad, whitey must PAY for HIS success, whitey is GUILTY of keeping every non-white " down, fudge packers and minorities ALL good ALL the time ) classes onto students of pre-k-age through high school-age.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women