Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2017, 07:19 AM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I know some parents who actually want their children to be EDUCATED with academic and skill tools necessary and/or appropriate to live in our society as law abiding, contributing, and gainful employed citizens. So they work hard, sacrifice, and pay the freight for a private school. Unfortunately, it doesn't exempt them from paying taxes for the cesspool Creed apparently enjoys and recommends.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:19 AM   #107
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So their education is not disrupted by the "likes of you"!
Yeah, people 'like me', who finished school, worked my whole adult life, pays taxes, never been to jail, no baby mommas?

I'm a real detriment to my community.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:31 AM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
Randall,

I won't use the term "boy" to describe you, because other leftwing fascist thugs would make the assertion that I am racist if I do so.
So you do not think it a racial insult for a grown ass white man to call a grown ass black man a "boy"?

Try that shit in Houston's Fifth Ward
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:33 AM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So their education is not disrupted by the "likes of you"!
Are you still upset they desegregated Public Schools?

Creed pay LexyLiar no mind...he is stick in the past.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:51 AM   #110
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
I know some parents who actually want their children to be EDUCATED with academic and skill tools necessary and/or appropriate to live in our society as law abiding, contributing, and gainful employed citizens. So they work hard, sacrifice, and pay the freight for a private school. Unfortunately, it doesn't exempt them from paying taxes for the cesspool Creed apparently enjoys and recommends.
Dude, your act is phonier than a....something way phonier than many other phony things, totally outclassing them on the phony scale, that I can't think of right now. Whatever it is, you're phonier than that.

No shit. Who doesn't want their children to have a great life, be educated, be well and all that happy horseshit??

Dude, the problem with our society is, the wealthy, politicians, upper class, etc, all act like a cover stealer in the bed, metaphorically speaking. They go out of their way to CREATE AND ENABLE poverty. You know this shit, yet sit over there on your splooge coated keyboard pretending you don't.

Could poor people do more to help themselves? Sure, and many of them try. If it was easy, everyone would be well off. But the more they try, the more the rules change (by those that govern). It's a bullshit cat and mouse game.

There's enough wealth in this country to end poverty by Monday morning (it's Friday right now), but why would they want to do something silly like that? Gotta keep people poor, sick, uneducated, reaching for that carrot that too many will never get to touch. Neither will their kids, and their kids. it's all by design.

You know it. You pretend you don't know it. But you know it, and you'll read this with a smug, shit-eating grin in agreement.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:43 PM   #111
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And maybe because the parents don't agree with the unionized liberal teachers' agenda of forcing " diversity " ( whitey bad, whitey must PAY for HIS success, whitey is GUILTY of keeping every non-white " down, fudge packers and minorities ALL good ALL the time ) classes onto students of pre-k-age through high school-age.
Agreed. Of those folks i know who DO home school their kids, quite a few did it cause they were sick of the forced multi-cultural ism/diversity being pushed on the kids, from "sing praise of islam/wear a burka day, but DON'T you dare say bless you or wear a cross", to "lets allow achmed to fly his iraqi flag proud, but sorry james, you can't have a sticker of the US flag on your lunch box just in case it makes some of the kids of illegal immigrants peeved off"..
Others did it just cause they saw the cruddy grades coming FROM those public schools and think they can do better at home...
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:18 PM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Dude, ....
I rest my case.

Oh ... does your chest hurt from the self-beating?
Old 06-23-2017, 03:20 PM   #113
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And maybe because the parents don't agree with the unionized liberal teachers' agenda of forcing " diversity " ( whitey bad, whitey must PAY for HIS success, whitey is GUILTY of keeping every non-white " down, fudge packers and minorities ALL good ALL the time ) classes onto students of pre-k-age through high school-age.
That's what Creed wants his school taxes to "cover"!
Old 06-23-2017, 03:33 PM   #114
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

What the Heck are you on!!!?????
LUDICROUSNESS is the best word for that statement... "prove that Hillary is really the President." WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT???????
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:53 PM   #115
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT???????
If he were "on" something, his condition would be merely temporary, but it's not .... temporary.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:56 PM   #116
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That's what Creed wants his school taxes to "cover"!
My school taxes covered racist folks like yourself kids schooling.

I had no kids....why should I pay school taxes?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:01 PM   #117
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
LUDICROUSNESS is the best word for that statement... "prove that Hillary is really the President." WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT???????
I never said Hillary is the god damn president you fucking loon.

Quote:
If he were "on" something, his condition would be merely temporary, but it's not .... temporary.
Correct, I do not cut racists fools like you slack.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:49 PM   #118
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you do not think it a racial insult for a grown ass white man to call a grown ass black man a "boy"?

Try that shit in Houston's Fifth Ward
So the left wing fascist bigot replies.

Randall the exemplary call me a boy in a diminutive and insulting way. I asked him if it was ok if I reciprocated. He said sure, knowing that a left wing fascist thug would come to his defense.

I have never called anybody "boy". Randall the exemplary, and you, the thug, showed us your colors
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:04 PM   #119
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Oh, do tell, genius, why well off/rich/wealthy people took their kids out of public schools and went private? Why go to a private school?

I want you to say what I already know, just so you can NUKE your own argument. Go ahead, say it.

I don't think you have the balls (or brain) to say it, but I'm going to give you a chance.

I know the answer. I want to see if YOU know it.
Randall the exemplary,

I am gonna keep this topic live. Your response is perfect, and give the precise reason inner city communities repeatedly fail.

The only way a society works is if there is local control and responsibility. Your argument is that you can't be held responsible for your actions, and the results of those actions on your community. You need "Obama" to save you, and when someone like trump, the asshole, get elected, you riot, since your community will no longer get their free cell phones.

When trump, the asshole, gets elected, it has no effect on my community. When you realize that my philosophy(take care of my own damn community) is better than your philosophy(extract and extort as much as you can from others), your community will progress. Until then, your community will be stuck in the mode of the parasite, and that aint, and will never be, pretty.

I'd note that this has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with culture. The culture you are defending has failed. Utterly and completely.

There are many black people in my community. They work hard, are productive, and succeed. The leftwing fascist bigots never talk about them, though.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:06 AM   #120
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
There are many black people in my community. They work hard, are productive, and succeed. The leftwing fascist bigots never talk about them, though.
And they don't want the "leftwing fascist bigots" do talk about them, because they want to remain productive and successful role models for their children, who will also grow up to be productive and successful contributors to our society.

In the meantime "we" have tolerate the likes of Creed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women