Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2018, 08:51 AM   #181
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Rest assured that there will be a judgement putting your cow down politically, M T Brain Socket. A judgement that will make your ilk choke on the lib-retard lies your ilk have been regurgitating since the summer of 2016 ... a judgement that will thoroughly validate Trump's election as being the imminently better choice during the last election cycle and insuring that posterity will recognize hildebeest for the insufferable stain on American politics she has been, M T Brain Socket.
Would you care to wager? F
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:29 AM   #182
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Would you care to wager? F
You're a demonstrable liar; so, any agreement you make would be worthless, M T Brain Socket. You have yet to admit that hildebeest was found to be a liar and willfully negligent by the panels investigating Benghazi, M T Brain Socket, and that delusion is underscored by the fact that your dishonorable, lying-ass ran and voted for hildebeest as a candidate AFTER she was found willfully negligent and lying in regards to Benghazi, M T Brain Socket. Your reputation as a dishonorable person precedes you, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 10:50 AM   #183
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a demonstrable liar; so, any agreement you make would be worthless, M T Brain Socket. You have yet to admit that hildebeest was found to be a liar and willfully negligent by the panels investigating Benghazi, M T Brain Socket, and that delusion is underscored by the fact that your dishonorable, lying-ass ran and voted for hildebeest as a candidate AFTER she was found willfully negligent and lying in regards to Benghazi, M T Brain Socket. Your reputation as a dishonorable person precedes you, M T Brain Socket.
You are the bet welsher here and no I did not vote for her you idiot. You are just afraid that you will not be able to lie your way out of the bet.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #184
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the bet welsher here and no I did not vote for her you idiot. You are just afraid that you will not be able to lie your way out of the bet.
Your statement is a bald face lie, M T Brain Socket, further underscoring how you are a dishonorable person who cannot honestly deal with facts. You continue to WK for hildebeest in the face of contradicting evidence, M T Brain Socket. There is no reason to believe that you would ever accept any subsequent judgments against Team hildebeest when you have yet to accept the written findings already lodged against hildebeest, M T Brain Socket.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:27 AM   #185
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Your statement is a bald face lie, M T Brain Socket, further underscoring how you are a dishonorable person who cannot honestly deal with facts. You continue to WK for hildebeest in the face of contradicting evidence, M T Brain Socket. There is no reason to believe that you would ever accept any subsequent judgments against Team hildebeest when you have yet to accept the written findings already lodged against hildebeest, M T Brain Socket.
The WK " gene " is STRONG in MT Fluffer !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 12:12 PM   #186
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
ISIS is alive and Well. Your fucking hero Trunp handed Putin Syria. Trump is a fucking cowardly little pussy
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 12:23 PM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
ISIS is alive and Well. Your fucking hero Trunp handed Putin Syria. Trump is a fucking cowardly little pussy

Odumbo gave Putin Syria when he pulled U.S. troops out of that region before their job was done, mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
+1
Old 01-24-2018, 12:37 PM   #188
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Neither one of you are smart enough to write a cognitive response. The bottom line is Hillary was investigated repeatedly and no charges were brought against her. Even with Gowdy lying and fabricating evidence . So lets see if Trump can do the same. I bet not. As for findings what about all the shit Trump has managed to avoid so far? He is the biggest con-man/crook on the planet. You keep sucking the Trump dick and see where it leads you LOL!
Old 01-24-2018, 12:48 PM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Neither one of you are smart enough to write a cognitive response. The bottom line is Hillary was investigated repeatedly and no charges were brought against her. Even with Gowdy lying and fabricating evidence . So lets see if Trump can do the same. I bet not. As for findings what about all the shit Trump has managed to avoid so far? He is the biggest con-man/crook on the planet. You keep sucking the Trump dick and see where it leads you LOL!
Trump's dick is in your ass, M T Brain Socket. That's why -- after a full year -- you and your ilk are still screeching in pain, M T Brain Socket. Gowdy didn't lie or manufacture evidence, M T Brain Socket. hildebeest was found guilty of lying, cheating, willful neglect and being incompetent, M T Brain Socket, but your ignorant ilk delusionally believed that she should be crowned president of the United States, M T Brain Socket.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:04 AM   #190
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TErazJoHfOw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:27 AM   #191
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

ugh... angela merkel in her younger days. not the kind of dance I was expecting.

the last clip of the video was sexually suggestive. lol
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:42 AM   #192
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Odumbo gave Putin Syria when he pulled U.S. troops out of that region before their job was done, mistake.

+1
I see your point, but I thought Trump was going to correct all that. Bottom line hes going to let Russia have whatever they want. We both know that
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:56 AM   #193
bamscram
Valued Poster

ISIS dead?

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-claims-...uarters-789217
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 02:13 PM   #194
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump's dick is in your ass, M T Brain Socket. That's why -- after a full year -- you and your ilk are still screeching in pain, M T Brain Socket. Gowdy didn't lie or manufacture evidence, M T Brain Socket. hildebeest was found guilty of lying, cheating, willful neglect and being incompetent, M T Brain Socket, but your ignorant ilk delusionally believed that she should be crowned president of the United States, M T Brain Socket.
You are so full of shit. Who found her guilty? the Honorable Judge Rupert Murdoch? You are full of shit. Did you fluff Trump before he put it in my ass?

Lets see links to where she was found guilty you fucking liar.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:53 PM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are so full of shit. Who found her guilty? the Honorable Judge Rupert Murdoch? You are full of shit. Did you fluff Trump before he put it in my ass?

Lets see links to where she was found guilty you fucking liar.
[/SIZE]
The Electoral College voted 304 to 227 -- "GUILTY", M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Keep sucking on those bananas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I see your point, but I thought Trump was going to correct all that. Bottom line hes going to let Russia have whatever they want. We both know that

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women