Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2017, 01:51 PM   #46
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I guess you haven't shared the good news with your parents yet!

Or do they know you're using their computer?
At least my parents have U-verse. Your folks trailer park is still on dial-up, Or at least when they can afford to pay the bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They don’t own a computer. He’s a janitor at the local junior high. He uses theirs.
And you are in the 7th grade there for the third year in a row. Hey next time you pass by the Library, why don't you open a dictionary and see what the word "bet" means. LOL!

By the way how is that note from a mod going?
You want me to send a few more PM's? And not the kind your T-girls give either.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 02:02 PM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
At least my parents have U-verse. Your folks trailer park is still on dial-up, Or at least when they can afford to pay the bill.

And you are in the 7th grade there for the third year in a row. Hey next time you pass by the Library, why don't you open a dictionary and see what the word "bet" means. LOL!

By the way how is that note from a mod going?
You want me to send a few more PM's? And not the kind your T-girls give either.
Be my guest assclown. Send all the cocstalking PMs you want. And make a jackass out of yourself and apologize again. But you’re prolly sitting on 20pts. Just get it over with you hick troll.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 02:59 PM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look you snotty nosed cum bucket.... A fucking Doctor who told you, you beat Cancer knowing you still have Cancer is a fucking liar. We beat ISIS in battles but it is a lie to act as if we have won the ISIS War.

Without being specific as to wtf we have just won it becomes a distortion to make the uninformed to believe that Trump has cured Cancer or defeated ISIS.
You are the biggest fucking Debbie Downer on eccie. If your mother came home and told you the doctor found her cancer-free, you would say it's only in remission. When V-J Day was announced in August 1945, you would have said no celebrating because there are still Japanese soldiers holding out in the jungles of Papua New Guinea.

Want to know what a "distortion" is? Obama saying "al-queda is on the run" back in 2012 was a distortion. Funny how he dropped that from his stump speech after Benghazi.

For Trump or anyone else to say ISIS is virtually defeated - when they've been killed by the tens of thousands and their self-proclaimed capital of Raqqa has been liberated by US-backed fighters - is simply an acknowledgement of reality.

Meanwhile, you're such a damn fool that you didn't even support odumbo when he (slowly and reluctantly) sent troops back to Iraq and Syria after Mosul fell in 2014. If you had your way, the cancer that is ISIS would have metastasized everywhere by now... while you sat back and whined about cutting the defense budget!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:43 PM   #49
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be my guest assclown. Send all the cocstalking PMs you want. And make a jackass out of yourself and apologize again. But you’re prolly sitting on 20pts. Just get it over with you hick troll.
Poor baby! Gonna run away and cry LOL!. You know I have not received one fucking point for sending you a PM. You like to run your pie hole but never back your claims or your bets up. How about this you build a time machine and erase your shitty comments to me that put us at odds to start with. If you are not man enough to admit you fucked up when you would not take the bet and then welshed on the one you did, why would anyone have any respect for you. Then you have taken to lying about me getting points and what the context of the PM's were. You are a lying candy-ass crybaby. The only one making a jackass out of themselves is you. You have to get others to take up for you and then lie about shit. If there is a hick here it would certainly be you and remember you were the one that insulted me and could not back up your slander, so that makes you the troll
Old 12-29-2017, 03:49 PM   #50
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
virtually defeated -
I don't think that word means what you think it means. And if Obama had not sent those troops back, do you think we would be this close to defeating them?
Old 12-29-2017, 04:06 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor baby! Gonna run away and cry LOL!. You know I have not received one fucking point for sending you a PM. You like to run your pie hole but never back your claims or your bets up. How about this you build a time machine and erase your shitty comments to me that put us at odds to start with. If you are not man enough to admit you fucked up when you would not take the bet and then welshed on the one you did, why would anyone have any respect for you. Then you have taken to lying about me getting points and what the context of the PM's were. You are a lying candy-ass crybaby. The only one making a jackass out of themselves is you. You have to get others to take up for you and then lie about shit. If there is a hick here it would certainly be you and remember you were the one that insulted me and could not back up your slander, so that makes you the troll
You’re the one who ran away and apologized, twice! Do I have to post the threads here asshole. Now get the fuck away from me you toothless faggot.
Old 12-29-2017, 04:15 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think that word means what you think it means. And if Obama had not sent those troops back, do you think we would be this close to defeating them?
It was Odumbo's Muslim appeasing-ass that pulled those troops out before the job was done, M T Brain Socket. And if scared-of-his-own-shadow Odumbo were still in office micromanaging U.S. troop actions, M T Brain Socket, the battle lines would look a helluva lot more like they did in January 2017 than what they look like today, you lying fuck.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 04:53 PM   #53
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re the one who ran away and apologized, twice! Do I have to post the threads here asshole. Now get the fuck away from me you toothless faggot.
I am still here waiting for you to prove any of your assertions. Yes I did say I was sorry for insulting the town you live in. I guess I am a bigger man than you in more ways than one. Go ahead post them, along with the PM's I sent you lying cocksucker. I have no reason to not respect our fellow hobbyist up your way, after all they have to claim you. That is enough punishment for anyone. So until you can back up your words, suck my dick.
Old 12-29-2017, 05:25 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am still here waiting for you to prove any of your assertions. Yes I did say I was sorry for insulting the town you live in. I guess I am a bigger man than you in more ways than one. Go ahead post them, along with the PM's I sent you lying cocksucker. I have no reason to not respect our fellow hobbyist up your way, after all they have to claim you. That is enough punishment for anyone. So until you can back up your words, suck my dick.
Oh, look at the hooker board Homo. Posting in bold italics. You must be really pissed off. Did you kick your pet raccoon again. Loser.
Old 12-31-2017, 08:23 PM   #55
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

it was Trump.

You can post all the maps you want IB idiot. The facts are the coalition forces kicked ISIS out of all of these major these major cities during Obama's term.

Falluja, Ramadi, Tikrit and Mosul were taken by the coalition forces during Obama's term. By the time Trump took office there was very little left to do. Most of the work had been done. There was just one more major city to take (Raqqa). Let's see you try and spin that.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:01 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
You can post all the maps you want IB idiot. The facts are the coalition forces kicked ISIS out of all of these major these major cities during Obama's term.

Falluja, Ramadi, Tikrit and Mosul were taken by the coalition forces during Obama's term. By the time Trump took office there was very little left to do. Most of the work had been done. There was just one more major city to take (Raqqa). Let's see you try and spin that.
It's quite obvious you're lying your dim-retard ass off, flighty. The January 2017 map Trump inherited shows Odumbo's micromanagement skills hadn't expelled ISIS to the degree the October 2017 map shows, flighty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:03 PM   #57
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

Odumbo created the vacuum that allowed ISIS to be born and flourish when he rashly and prematurely pulled all American troops out of Iraq in 2011.
Clownboy, your hero Bush43 set the date for when the USA was suppose to leave IRAQ. Bush43 should have never invaded Iraq in the first place. We were there eight years, spent over 2 Trillion dollars, four thousand soldiers died and no WMD's were found. AL-Malici wanted the USA out. Iraq had a big party when we left. ISIS got control of territory due to sectarian politics within Iraq. The Kurds were the only sect strong enough to protect themselves. Trump had very little to do with taking back all of the ISSIS controlled territory. Any general worth his stripes would tell you that Raqqa was going to fall regardless of Trump. The coalition forces had kicked ISSIS out of all of the other major cities previously listed during Obama's term. Those are the facts.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:00 AM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Congratulations to assup rider the 2017 ECCIE DIPSHIT of the YEAR!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:25 AM   #59
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The January 2017 map Trump inherited
Nothing but spin IB idiot. Raqqa was the only major city left to capture after the coalition forces kicked ISIS out of Mosul. The attack of Mosul was launched during Obama's term. You should stop buying the Bribart bullshit. The CNN link that was posted in post #7 is accurate.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:21 AM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, it's not a "trailer park" silly, it's more properly called an RV Park and they don't need the dialup at the park they have satellite access on their RV they are enjoying in their retirement as they travel about the country seeing and doing what they desire when they desire. Oh, it's my understanding they prepay for the year. Thank you, though, for thinking of them.

Now, when are you going to grow up?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women