Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You should write a book.
Someone is.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #32
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Pretty interesting tale. You should write a book.

The phone call between Obama and Clinton was at 10pm (not 8pm as i said in the other post). After this phone call The State Department issued a statement from Clinton where she said the following:

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation."

So what do you think Obama and Clinton talked about?

And the next morning in the Rose Garden with Clinton by his side, Obama clearly implied that the attack was a reaction to the anti-Muslim video. He said the following:

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts".

Both Obama and Clinton were laying the groundwork for the video lie which became this administration's cover story for the attacks in the days and weeks following the attacks.

http://www.aim.org/guest-column/the-...-did-they-say/

http://www.forextv.com/forex-news-st...enghazi-attack
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They are so clearly lying and covering up, and the clowns on here defend them. Totally amazing!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:21 AM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Someone is.
And i'm sure you'll buy it. You and Niceguy53.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
The phone call between Obama and Clinton was at 10pm (not 8pm as i said in the other post). After this phone call The State Department issued a statement from Clinton where she said the following:

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation."

So what do you think Obama and Clinton talked about?

And the next morning in the Rose Garden with Clinton by his side, Obama clearly implied that the attack was a reaction to the anti-Muslim video. He said the following:

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts".

Both Obama and Clinton were laying the groundwork for the video lie which became this administration's cover story for the attacks in the days and weeks following the attacks.

http://www.aim.org/guest-column/the-...-did-they-say/

http://www.forextv.com/forex-news-st...enghazi-attack
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #35
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Yeah, that's your typical response when you got nothing to dispute what I said. Keep sucking up that Obama kool aid and stay ignorant. It suits you well!
Old 06-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Why don't you learn the English language first before posting again, that way we can figure out just what the hell you are trying to say.

English isn't your first language is it?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yeah, that's your typical response when you got nothing to dispute what I said. Keep sucking up that Obama kool aid and stay ignorant. It suits you well!
No, that's my typical response when the topic is so overblown that it's not worth paying attention to.

Which, admittedly, is pretty much every topic in this forum. So don't feel bad.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:41 PM   #38
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, that's my typical response when the topic is so overblown that it's not worth paying attention to.

Which, admittedly, is pretty much every topic in this forum. So don't feel bad.

Well, if you really feel that way, then don't let the door hit you on your way out of this forum. You would not be missed, trust me on that one.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #39
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
English isn't your first language is it?
Well, it obviously isn't yours, the way you butcher it.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Well, it obviously isn't yours, the way you butcher it.

Clue ----Hooker board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, if you really feel that way, then don't let the door hit you on your way out of this forum. You would not be missed, trust me on that one.
The A-list group of whiners in here have, easily, 50,000 posts among them. Probably works out to, collectively, at least 1000 different gripes over the years. With every one, the sky was supposed to be falling all around us.

Yet, with all that, the end result is a whole lotta nothin'. Hell, i'll bet that even COG doesn't remember half the things he's bitched about over the last 5 years. Why? Because he (and every other loon in here) will bitch about anything they can think of at the moment - whether it truly matters or not.

Benghazi is just another in the long list of nothing. So i suppose a better response from me previously would have been to suggest that is a typical response from me when nobody freakin' cares.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #42
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
The A-list group of whiners in here have, easily, 50,000 posts among them. Probably works out to, collectively, at least 1000 different gripes over the years. With every one, the sky was supposed to be falling all around us.

Yet, with all that, the end result is a whole lotta nothin'. Hell, i'll bet that even COG doesn't remember half the things he's bitched about over the last 5 years. Why? Because he (and every other loon in here) will bitch about anything they can think of at the moment - whether it truly matters or not.

Benghazi is just another in the long list of nothing. So i suppose a better response from me previously would have been to suggest that is a typical response from me when nobody freakin' cares.

You have almost 5000 posts all by your lonesome. If there was a Republican in the WH, you would have a completely different attitude about "1000 different gripes" and "the sky...falling all around us" and "nobody freakin' cares".
Old 06-04-2013, 04:24 AM   #43
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have almost 5000 posts all by your lonesome.
The majority of which, at least in here, are for pointing out why nobody cares about your idiotic gripes.

Quote:
If there was a Republican in the WH, you would have a completely different attitude about "1000 different gripes" and "the sky...falling all around us" and "nobody freakin' cares".
And if i did, nobody would care. See how that works?

There were a million things to complain about during the Bush years. In the end, however, all that anyone remembers is 9/11 happened, torture happened, Iraq happened, Katrina happened, and the financial collapse happened.

Come up with something that people will remember 5 years from now and you'll have something worth complaining about.

I'll wait.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #44
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
The majority of which, at least in here, are for pointing out why nobody cares about your idiotic gripes.

And if i did, nobody would care. See how that works?

There were a million things to complain about during the Bush years. In the end, however, all that anyone remembers is 9/11 happened, torture happened, Iraq happened, Katrina happened, and the financial collapse happened.

Come up with something that people will remember 5 years from now and you'll have something worth complaining about.

I'll wait.
You talked about the "1000 different gripes" we conservatives have about Odumbo and then you said "there were a million things to complain about during the Bush years". You just proved my point.

And whether it's "something worth complaining about" depends on a person's politicial bias. Democrats will always bitch about Republicans and Republicans will always bitch about Democrats. So WTF is your point!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You talked about the "1000 different gripes" we conservatives have about Odumbo and then you said "there were a million things to complain about during the Bush years". You just proved my point.
Interesting you should say that, because....

Quote:
And whether it's "something worth complaining about" depends on a person's politicial bias. Democrats will always bitch about Republicans and Republicans will always bitch about Democrats. So WTF is your point!
You just proved mine.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women