Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2011, 12:35 AM   #16
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

I am more of a sub myself, As long as I'm coherent we're good. When I try to be Dom, something's missing I just don't "feel it"
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

I Always wanted to do a 2 girl and us girls get dominated but it seems a little extreme lol I am a freak just dont show it to much lol has anyone ever had this??
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #18
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Olivia How yooou doin? lol
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 10:57 PM   #19
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica Sweets View Post
I'm fairly new to the world of entertainment and offer many services....one of my favorite things to do is play Dom...I've only got to do it 3-4 times and each client fills me in a little on what that like before i get started.... what kind of things do you like when being dominated? Describe a certain action or saying that gets you going....
I enjoy being bound good enough to be helpless against a Domme. Gagged to prevent yelling for help and to feel even more powerless to the Domme. Nipple clamps, strap-ons, and riding crops are awesome for causing pain in areas where the sensation is actually welcome and erotic.

Anyway, that's a good place to start as far as I'm concerned
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #20
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

No way do I like to be dominated, Call me "MS dominatrix".
You need to be in control when you do sessions because some men get domination mixed up with S&M. Two totally different things and they don't know what a SAFE word means.
Can you imagine if you are really saying "no" and he thinks you are just playing the role but you really mean it. He might be getting tooo aggressive and you decide you don't like it but he does.
I won't lie, tooo scared when it comes to some guy I don't really know but in my personal life "yes" ... make that "yes sir", anything you say sir.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #21
Keyanna Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 92678
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm usually the Dom but just recently for the 1st time ever i became the Sub and OMG... I have never been so turned on!!!! If i told you i had the time of my life it would be a complete understatement!! Let's just say i'm looking forward to my next oppurtunity!!
Keyanna Moore is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #22
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
You need to be in control when you do sessions because some men get domination mixed up with S&M. Two totally different things and they don't know what a SAFE word means.
Can you imagine if you are really saying "no" and he thinks you are just playing the role but you really mean it. He might be getting tooo aggressive and you decide you don't like it but he does.
I won't lie, tooo scared when it comes to some guy I don't really know but in my personal life "yes" ... make that "yes sir", anything you say sir.
What is the difference between SM/Domme, I do know that Domme is female domination. I have no idea where to find info? To answer the question, I dont think being the Dom. would be that much fun.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #23
THE LEGEND
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Talking TO BE DOMINATED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I enjoy playful domination! I like tying a guy up with hose or scarfs..then spanking/sensory dpravation/verbal humiliation/strap on....{you get the idea..lol}
Wow miss DALLAS I HAVE NEVER been dominated in any of my RELATIONS butt I might LET YOU!! Do what you do to me with those restraints and give me the RIDE TO HELL!!!!!!
THE LEGEND is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:01 AM   #24
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Uh .... yeah, hell yeah!

I have submitted before my Goddess a few times, and the further we push things the more we both enjoy ourselves. The last 2-3 times have left me virtually unable to walk, or drive my car, as I was so physically and mentally exhausted!

I am still waiting to fufill a longtime fantasy of being dominated by 2-3 ladies, and there are variations of that wherein I am forced to satisfy others including a guy ... and to be honest, most of the reason as to why I got in the hobby was to explore my boundaries and push my limits ... I just wish there were more hot, sexy ladies that enjoyed having complete and total control over a guy ... I completely submit to my Goddess, and would do anything, anywhere and with anyone, for her ... and I have had several sessions with another Provider who has absolutely brought me to the brink (of popping) time and time again, for two hours, only to let it happen just as our playtime is ending ... and one of the hottest sessions ever involved a Provider who had always wanted to dominate a guy, and nail him with a strapon, so we met and OMG, she unleashed that pent up kinkiness on my backside!!!!

Anyway, to answer again, hell yes I like to (and want to) be dominated!!!!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #25
TexanAtPlay
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I've had Doms before, but I was the "addition" to her sexual encounters. Her husband was her slave, wore a collar and everything once in a while a leash and I was seen as an equal to the Dom wife.

He'd service his wife in the way she demanded, including cleaning up the mess I'd made with her. A little apprehensive when she ordered him to clean my cock...with his mouth. (And I agreed to let it flow how it flows.) At first I had to be open minded, very open minded, but it turned out to be very stimulating.

Needless to say I went back several more times. That was definitely a sexual broadener.
TexanAtPlay is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #26
Pencil Me In
Account Disabled

User ID: 90275
My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely need to find some better action. I'm a sub that just can't seem to find the right dom!
Pencil Me In is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #27
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
Umm, that's like the main reason for the concepts of safewords. It allows you to expressly use a word or phrase that would not come up in your regular conversations. Lots of people like to roleplay, and saying "No, No, No!" while you are being ravished is helpful for getting into the right mindset for some...

But most people are not going to use a phrase like "Fuck Leroy! That fucking hurt! Stop it!" in normal conversation. Or "IRS! IRS!' comes up very few times in most peoples conversations (except when used in conjunction with choice adverbs, expletives and more expletives).

That's why some people use safewords. They want the ability to protest AND to stop the scene if they feel they can't handle it.

Though your first choice should be finding a play partner that you actually trust first.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #28
Guest020814
Account Disabled

User ID: 27140
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely LOVE games of power exchange, coercion, and just down righty dirty sex! I'm pretty damn switchy but my dominant side seems to prevail. I've got this crazy idea lately that it would be hot to have a sexy little female submissive to have 3-somes with, maybe tie her onto a sybian while...
Oh my!
Guest020814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #29
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Baker View Post
I absolutely LOVE games of power exchange, coercion, and just down righty dirty sex! I'm pretty damn switchy but my dominant side seems to prevail. I've got this crazy idea lately that it would be hot to have a sexy little female submissive to have 3-somes with, maybe tie her onto a sybian while...
Oh my!
Lets make it happen captain!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #30
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Mutual trust..real trust is critical. I prefer the kink dom/sub sessions when it's flowing back and forth. Ex: I might be able to relax enough with a Provider to partake of some anal play coming my way...but being restrained by a stranger makes me uncomfortable. I can't imagine that a Provider would feel differently. Now, if me and my girlfriend were all greased up from mutual massages and she deftly slipped one or more fingers up my backdoor (nad me hers as a mutual exchange later on) I'd find that a prelude to some hot sex!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women