Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #61
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
What does 1K in Austin get you, bigv123? Priority seating or unlimited buffet?

All I am arguing is that unless complete sexual and emotional loyalty on the lady's part is involved, which would require considerable outlay of funds by the gent
Jesus. What does breast feeding a child get you? What does helping someone change a tire on the road get you?

Fancy, you don't get the whole point. It is friends helping friends, mentor helping student and yes student helping mentor sometimes.

Putting a price tag on sexual loyalty and emotional loyalty is so fake I want to puke. Any guy who pays for emotional loyalty is a sucker, and any woman offering it for a price is a con artist. These women are my friends; they hang around me because they like me. Sure, I give them money, and they give me sex, but there are times that said exchange does not happen, and we just like hanging out. I can't speak for everyone but I am paying for sexual pleasure not loyalty.

And I have had to listen to this crap before. "You know the women here really don't want to spend time with you, Woody. They don't want to have dinner or go to the show or spend time with you. That is work for them."

That ranked up their with Sydney's comments for stupidity. It was amazing to see the men here beat themselves down so badly and put women up.

Maybe it is the case that for other men who are such assholes it is "work", but it is not for me. My SBs are thrilled to go to the spa, a show, or dinner, and if one SB is not, I will find one who is. I took one of my SBs to Wicked, and this SB is a bonafide 10 and hotter than any woman who has posted here in terms of looks and is a 10 with regards to sexual performance. When the show was over she cried her eyes out and told me, "This was the best night of my life."

So tell me why I would want to take some greedy, unappreciative hooker to said show who thinks going is "work"? Every guy who agreed with the hooker sentiment was full of shit and a sucker.

One of my SBs is married, and her husband is an asshole, but she is staying married for the kid's sakes. That is bad enough, but an even bigger asshole pulled a knife on her and tried to rape her. After she testified against him, she was emotionally drained. She begged me for a day of pampering. The mother needed some mothering. She told me up front that she didn't think that she could perform sexually. I told her that was fine.

I took her to a spa for a massage and a mani/pedi, brunch with a violin player who played songs reminding her of her father, a Segway tour of Dallas, and finally to a lively and funny Broadway type show. When I took her to the airport, she was crying and I could see her spirit was restored. She said four words when she left, "I love you, Woody."

She doesn't have sex with her husband. In fact, she tells me that she only has sex with me. I have always told her that she doesn't have to see just me but after the attempted rape, I don't think she is emotionally ready to chance it.

When I saw her next, there was no condom, no mention of a price. She demanded we get a hotel room, she tore off my clothes and she rode me for hours. She sucked my dick in the car and everywhere else, so much so, I actually had to tell her that I needed a breather.

With most people, if they looked at me and looked at her, they would say, "No fucking way that happened." which makes it all the better.

Now THAT is emotional and sexual loyalty, and it had nothing to do with money honey.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #62
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think there is a wee bit of "disconnect" over what I said vs. what I think reality really is. The term "Sugar Daddy" once meant a different type of arrangement that was more monetarily stable, but it has been, well, "devalued." Think of it as an investment that was once netting a hundred dollars a share but has now fallen into the Penny Stock category of under $10 on Wall Street. Still has value, but not nearly as much.

This bird does not expect a nest nor see how it would be possible under the shade of the modern forest. I stated that from my first post in the thread, which was lamenting the loss of a man who had been very good to me as the first anniversary of his death approaches. (That store bought "emotional connection" is painful at the moment as I truly miss him, and not just for his wallet.) However, I fly fine on my own, and no one ever provided my sole support, so why would I be looking back at a tree that never existed to begin with?

I agree that unless the stars line up and a fellow has more disposal income that he knows what to do with and finds the perfect girl to spend it on, a "Hollywood" SD is a pipe dream for a prospective SB with cloud-like expectations.

I suppose the best way for me, a person who is very precise in her definitions, to look at it is that once again, the English language has changed to keep up with culture. SD now means someone who just helps make a lady's life easier.

Don't confuse that with anything I or any other lady on here ever expected. Wherever two people come up with that makes them both happy is ALL that matters.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #63
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Woody gets it
Old 07-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #64
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I think there is a wee bit of "disconnect" over what I said vs. what I think reality really is. The term "Sugar Daddy" once meant a different type of arrangement that was more monetarily stable, but it has been, well, "devalued." Think of it as an investment that was once netting a hundred dollars a share but has now fallen into the Penny Stock category of under $10 on Wall Street. Still has value, but not nearly as much.

This bird does not expect a nest nor see how it would be possible under the shade of the modern forest. I stated that from my first post in the thread, which was lamenting the loss of a man who had been very good to me as the first anniversary of his death approaches. (That store bought "emotional connection" is painful at the moment as I truly miss him, and not just for his wallet.) However, I fly fine on my own, and no one ever provided my sole support, so why would I be looking back at a tree that never existed to begin with?

I agree that unless the stars line up and a fellow has more disposal income that he knows what to do with and finds the perfect girl to spend it on, a "Hollywood" SD is a pipe dream for a prospective SB with cloud-like expectations.

I suppose the best way for me, a person who is very precise in her definitions, to look at it is that once again, the English language has changed to keep up with culture. SD now means someone who just helps make a lady's life easier.

Don't confuse that with anything I or any other lady on here ever expected. Wherever two people come up with that makes them both happy is ALL that matters.

All this information and you still dont get it

The term or definition of sugar daddy has never changed.
People corrupted it to what fits their needs.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #65
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
All this information and you still dont get it

The term or definition of sugar daddy has never changed.
People corrupted it to what fits their needs.
We shall have to agree to disagree. The English language is a living thing that evolves with the way society changes. If you looked that term up in older dictionaries (hey, I actually still own a Webster in BOOK form, wow) you would find the "kept woman" definition I've been postulating, now admittedly outdated.

This debate matters not in the scheme of things. Just words.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about my lost "SD" lately, thumbing through old photos remembering and cherishing a man of intelligence, passion, and principal who possessed great empathy, and never had me thinking of the clock. Hmmm, that doesn't jibe very well with the provider who sees every guy she meets or spends time with as "work," does it? The "greedy, unappreciative hooker" is going to go visit the grave of someone she held special and put flowers on it. Y'all have a lovely day, and be thankful for your friends as you won't always have them.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #66
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

After seeing so many SD/SB threads starting lately. Why are they all being posted in the D&T section any particular reason?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #67
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Because they expect this to be a glamourous lifestyle of D&T.

Daddy is going to bring the Rolls around and pick me up to whisk me away in his private jet to the Flat he got me on the bay.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:56 AM   #68
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
I can understand that. Being on both sides of the fence, there is definitely a difference from a varying amount per date and not knowing where next month's income will come from, to an ongoing fixed amount per month covering anything to occur.

Yes, Hooker on retainer. Nothing more. You are not a sugar baby if you get a month payment up front to fuck someone.

I agree with you in that the SD picks his SB. A SB, in my opinion, shouldn't ask someone to be her SD. I also think a lady has to be in a place where she can be found. If a person wanted to be a SB, it wouldn't make much sense for her to stay in her house all of her life and never get out. Yes, she could hope she is approached at her work or school. Yes, she could hope she is approached at the grocery store or coffee shop. But what about the men who are less direct, those who don't have guts to walk up and talk to a stranger? Those individuals may find a site like SA to be appealing. If it's all about the timing and being found, I think a SB would need to be visible in places the opportunity can present itself to her.

SA is nothing more than another outlet for a hooker. There are a few girls on there but from what I have seen they watch too much MTV.
You can put yourself out there but you have as much chance on there as you do a "John" being your sugar daddy.

Guys on that site treat the girls as hookers.

The site I was on cost more than most make a year. That was nothing more than a site to get laid for free when I was in a different town.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:39 PM   #69
Guest102614
Account Disabled

User ID: 167337
My ECCIE Reviews

ohhh.... who doesnt want a sugar daddy!
Old 07-13-2013, 01:21 AM   #70
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Smile

Quote:
You are not a sugar baby if you get a month payment up front to fuck someone.
This is good insight for the ladies who have never been in a SD/SB relationship before.

Quote:
Being on both sides of the fence, there is definitely a difference from a varying amount per date and not knowing where next month's income will come from, to an ongoing fixed amount per month covering anything to occur.
By stating, "an ongoing fixed amount per month covering anything to occur," I meant exactly that, an ongoing fixed amount per month covering anything to occur.

Anything, including but not limited to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
a tire changed, a dress for work, a hug after a bad day, or anything else I can do to make your life better
And most importantly:

Quote:
establishing a relationship with someone that enjoys the benefits of being with an older guy. This includes he is able to afford better dinners, gifts, trips. Knows opening the door for a woman is like breathing, its a must. She normally is attracted to older guys and loves the attention she receives.
Not to be confused with:

Quote:
an allowance for so many visits.
I think you're onto something here.... limiting the number of visits is probably the determining factor differentiating a provider from a SB. Interesting comment G. I couldn't imagine putting a restriction on how many times to see or provide for my SD, if you will. That right there is emphasis on money money money versus me and you.

Quote:
You can put yourself out there but you have as much chance on there as you do a "John" being your sugar daddy.
I personally wouldn't recommend anyone join SA or similar sites, in my opinion they're a waste of time.

However, both of my SD's started off as clients. Dates were on a repeat basis which became frequent enough to where we finally decided to become exclusive, primarily result of feelings that grew to where we enjoyed the nonBCD activities just as much as the BCD. What started out as meeting just another client, turned into:

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
I am your friend, and I care about you.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:36 AM   #71
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigv123 View Post
SD/SB relationships absolutely, positively DON'T have to be exclusive??! Where is THAT law written??? YOU set up the rules ANY way that's comfortable to the two of you. I've had perfectly legitimate SD/SB relationships where we both saw other people. No big deal. I've also had relationships that were exclusive....and then, I've had relationships that started as one and based on mutual agreement changed to the other.

Don;'t take your own preferences and then project them onto the rest of us and say "you're not doing it right". You make up your own rules for your relationships that you and your partners are comfortable with and I'll take care of my own. To me, each situation is unique and thus trying to stuff every relationship into the exact same sized hole is more than a little myopic.

Just my $0.02 worth...
Well said. If people want to know what an SD/SB relationship is really like, ask someone who has actually done it. And stop thinking like a hooker or a john.

They will find you......bull. You can seek them out. You can't have more than one......sure you can, though that is where I tend to question whether or not they are looking for SDs or clients. There are just as many johns hiding behind the SD label as there are hookers. There is a difference, at least, that is what my experience has been.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:21 AM   #72
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigv123 View Post
See?? That is the disconnect. You ladies hear the term "Sugar Daddy" and you immediately believe he's going to completely support you and all your bills. This happens in maybe 1% - 2% of cases and is VERY rare. I have never agreed to an arrangement like this and I never will. One of the big aspects of a SD/SB arrangement is that either of us can leave at any time, for any reason, and no explanation in required. If you are 100% financially dependent on my just to live, that creates a dependency that I don't want. Plus, it makes replacing me much much harder. This isn't "Pretty Woman".

I look for the girls that are working their asses off and not quite making ends meet. THOSE girl are going to be appreciative of each and every thing I do for them. The girls who EXPECT a man to pay their every bill and then shower them with luxuries and gifts is such a massive turn off that I can taste bile in my throat.

Certainly different cities has different living costs. But, here in Austin the unofficial "dotted line" seems to be right at 1K/month. I've gone a bit higher than that and a bit lower. But, any woman who hit me with a 3k or 4k expectation would get shut down immediately. I'd pay the check and leave on the spot....because you're just wasting both of our time.

Seriously ladies, if you're wanting or expecting 3K - 4K each month, you're going to get disappointed time and time again. This is just the reality.
This is true. Not many men are willing to provide full support. Most of the men I talked to, when I was searching, were willing to offer a supplement. I have been with both, but full support is not abundant.

Quote:
I think you're onto something here.... limiting the number of visits is probably the determining factor differentiating a provider from a SB. Interesting comment G. I couldn't imagine putting a restriction on how many times to see or provide for my SD, if you will. That right there is emphasis on money money money versus me and you.
I'd have to disagree here. I have a vanilla job and I have another project I am working on. I know how much time I can comfortably commit to play and I let them know this up front. If it works for them, great. If not, I wish them all the best. This limitation does not tank the possibilities for a meaningful relationship; it doesn't remove me from the SB category. Besides, a good percentage of SD's are married with families. A lot of them don't want a beckon-call girl. They just don't have that kind of freedom or want that kind of responsibility/commitment/maintenance.

Quote:
However, both of my SD's started off as clients. Dates were on a repeat basis which became frequent enough to where we finally decided to become exclusive, primarily result of feelings that grew to where we enjoyed the nonBCD activities just as much as the BCD. What started out as meeting just another client, turned into:
One of my C/P relationships turned into sort of an SD/SB gig and then a full blown relationship. The man I left was not the man I fell in love with; he turned ugly. In retrospect, he never really stopped being a john. I can change hats and make it work. Not everyone can, even with the best of intentions. So, that is MY testament to how looking for an SD or an SB here is probably not wise, but I don't think it is impossible. It just clear that most people here can't pull themselves out of the transactional so it's better to increase your chances somewhere else.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #73
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

How about this.....
Client-provider relationship has more time spent BCD.
SD-SB relationship has more time spent nonBCD.

Would that be accurate to assume?

If so, the male or female could determine easily which category they fall into based on where/how most time together is spent.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #74
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I would make a terrific SB, my bills aren't much as I have no "extra" bills or things I can't stop like drinking or "something". I think I would love and make a great SB and be exclusive. Some can't handle being excluisive, to each their own. I can!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:01 AM   #75
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

OK, let's do an experiment.

Gentlemen, SHUT UP on this sub-thread.

Ladies, IN YOUR OWN WORDS, tell us, in detail:

1. What do, or would, you eagerly, passionately, instantly, joyously do for your boyfriend that you would NOT eagerly, passionately, instantly, joyously do for your Sugar Daddy?

2. What do, or would, you eagerly, passionately, instantly, joyously do for your Sugar Daddy that you would NOT eagerly, passionately, instantly, joyously do for your boyfriend?

For one obvious example: Do you BBFS your boyfriend, without a moment's hesitation? Do you, or would you, BBFS your Sugar Daddy, without a moment's hesitation?

In other words, ladies, for you, PERSONALLY, what is the DIFFERENCE between a boyfriend and a Sugar Daddy, in terms of what you do for HIM, not in terms of what he does for you?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women