Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #106
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

What he said:
Is it not a fact that he granted AMNESTY to illegals ? Nuff said....

What he meant: STFU, I hate it when you are RIGHT!

He would not stand a chance in the GOP as it now stands.
That's what they said back in 1980! Even George Will endorsed Howard Baker.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Didn't you watch the Republican debate Monday? They all sounded like Reagan......Conservative candidates who can properly communicate their message always win because conservatism is not "right WING", it is mainstream......just look at the "liberal" states Reagan won in BOTH elections.......

George Bush is not a conservative, but he campaigned like a conservative and won 2 elections without even being nearly as articulate as Reagan.......

if the GOP can put forward candidates who are conservative and articulate, liberals will never step foot in the White House again without an invitation.....there's a few good candidates out there now, and with Ryan, Rubio [VP?] and Jindal in the pipeline.....WOW!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #107
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Here is part of Reagan's farewell speech. It says nothing of his regret on immigration, in fact Reagan was for free trade and open borders when it pertained to work. Nothing you say will change the facts. Reagan's own words prove you wrong.

''I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.''

This is not the speach I was referencing....go back to youtube or the Reagan Library website and you will find the speaches I reference.....

what does Reagan's love for legal immigration have to do with illegal immigration?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

No more twittering for "the member." It's been announced that he's wrapping it up (as it should have been in the first place) and taking his toys home.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
That's what they said back in 1980! Even George Will endorsed Howard Baker.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Didn't you watch the Republican debate Monday? They all sounded like Reagan......Conservative candidates who can properly communicate their message always win because conservatism is not "right WING", it is mainstream......just look at the "liberal" states Reagan won in BOTH elections.......

George Bush is not a conservative, but he campaigned like a conservative and won 2 elections without even being nearly as articulate as Reagan.......

if the GOP can put forward candidates who are conservative and articulate, liberals will never step foot in the White House again without an invitation.....there's a few good candidates out there now, and with Ryan, Rubio [VP?] and Jindal in the pipeline.....WOW!

What, you are looking for another liar to fool you?! Reagan was for free trade and basically open borders. He saw no reason for fruit to be rotting on trees when Mexicans would come over here and pick them for wages that Americans would not. You need to read your the records, not some Fox News spin. He also piles on a huge debt. That is what tax cuts and increased spending will do you know.

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/r...-triple-legacy

The King of Debt
A born-again convert to supply side economics, Ronald Reagan came to office in 1981 promising to simultaneously slash taxes, massively increase defense spending and balance the budget. Instead, as his budget director David Stockman acknowledged last year, Reagan produced red ink as far as the eye could see:
"[The] debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
Which is exactly right. While the Republicans' fiscal rot deepened under George W. Bush, it began with Ronald Reagan. It was the legendary Gipper whose financial recklessness and tax-cutting fetish came to define the modern GOP.
The numbers tell the story. As predicted, Reagan's massive $749 billion supply-side tax cuts in 1981 quickly produced even more massive annual budget deficits. Combined with his rapid increase in defense spending, Reagan delivered not the balanced budgets he promised, but record-settings deficits. Even his OMB alchemist David Stockman could not obscure the disaster with his famous "rosy scenarios."
Forced to raise taxes twice to avert financial catastrophe (a fact conveniently forgotten in the conservative hagiography of Reagan manufactured by the GOP's 2008 ticket of John McCain and Sarah Palin), the Gipper nonetheless presided over a tripling of the American national debt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No more twittering for "the member." It's been announced that he's wrapping it up (as it should have been in the first place) and taking his toys home.
Ahhhh no more Weiner for you to play with!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #110
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Bummer. It was such an entertaining side-show.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Ahhhh no more Weiner for you to play with!
Yep! Well ya know how it is, ya gotta throw "tools" away when they break. But don't worry, he'll probably get a job with MSNBC and you can watch him there. And I trust the Dems will soon give us something else to keep us amused.

For instance, we haven't even begun to talk about the ABC report on Obama's "pay to play" political appointments. Maybe somebody will soon start a thread and comment on the “change”. BTW, how’s that "change" working for ya?
Old 06-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #112
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
What, you are looking for another liar to fool you?! Reagan was for free trade and basically open borders. He saw no reason for fruit to be rotting on trees when Mexicans would come over here and pick them for wages that Americans would not. You need to read your the records, not some Fox News spin. He also piles on a huge debt. That is what tax cuts and increased spending will do you know.

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/r...-triple-legacy

The King of Debt
A born-again convert to supply side economics, Ronald Reagan came to office in 1981 promising to simultaneously slash taxes, massively increase defense spending and balance the budget. Instead, as his budget director David Stockman acknowledged last year, Reagan produced red ink as far as the eye could see:
"[The] debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
Which is exactly right. While the Republicans' fiscal rot deepened under George W. Bush, it began with Ronald Reagan. It was the legendary Gipper whose financial recklessness and tax-cutting fetish came to define the modern GOP.
The numbers tell the story. As predicted, Reagan's massive $749 billion supply-side tax cuts in 1981 quickly produced even more massive annual budget deficits. Combined with his rapid increase in defense spending, Reagan delivered not the balanced budgets he promised, but record-settings deficits. Even his OMB alchemist David Stockman could not obscure the disaster with his famous "rosy scenarios."
Forced to raise taxes twice to avert financial catastrophe (a fact conveniently forgotten in the conservative hagiography of Reagan manufactured by the GOP's 2008 ticket of John McCain and Sarah Palin), the Gipper nonetheless presided over a tripling of the American national debt.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You think you're gonna single-handledly tarnish the REAGAN LEGACY?!!!!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Quoting left-wingnut websites sure doesn't help! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:10 PM   #113
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

When I couldn't sleep last night, I also recalled that it was Wilson who pushed through the damming up of the Hetch Hetchy canyon, over the objections of John Muir. Just one more reason he is not particularly well regarded by liberals. Horrible environmental record.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women