Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Apiezon
Registered Member

Default Sex Vacations

I keep eying the Oxygen Resort ads and have scanned numerous on-line descriptions of sex vacations. Would those with experience and/or opinions in this area mind chiming in?
Apiezon is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
Apiezon
Registered Member

Apiezon is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:12 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

http://askville.amazon.com/oxygen-re...estId=14439159

I haven't been to the DR but I have been a whole lotta of other similiar places. It was fun while it lasted is how I would describe it. I say go and experience it for yourself if you have money and time to burn.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #4
John Bull
Valued Poster

I have a friend who has done Costa Rica and Brazil on his own and loved every minute of it. He did a resort once but wasn't impressed. Don't remember which one though.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Americans in Rio recently had a dispute with their restaurant bill. It had many items and drinks not ordered and the bill was much higher than it should have been. The police were called and the police sided with the restaurant, then left. The 2 Americans were physically forced to pay up. This was not at a resort however.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Georgia man accused of running sex tour by four Brazilian women

Buyer beware! Interesting and important article for anyone considering a vacation like this. Know who you are dealing with and what they are dealing in. Not much from this article can be repeated here, so you'll have to read it for yourself.

Georgia man accused of running sex tour by four Brazilian women

http://www.gadailynews.com/news/6853...ian-women.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Hope I'm not breaking any rules but...

I'd go to a different site like worldsexguide.com to do research. My first preference in selecting a location is the type of women I want: Latina, Thai, European, Russian. The second is the availability. A little research basically shows that many countries (save Muslim countries) all have zones where prostitution is legal or tolerated. You don't need a tour guide (many times even a translator) just some info from people who've been there before. The people I've known who have gone on 'tour' always say that they'll never pay for a tour again. They learned everything they needed to know after a day or two.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:53 AM   #8
bueller22
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I agree with other comments to try it on your own. I've been to Costa Rica 3X...the first time I was absolutely amazed with the variety of stunning women. Any night at the Hotel Del Rey is like and adult disneyland. I learned all the ins and outs at website costaricaticas.com....once you get there it's so easy to meet guys who will help you as well.
bueller22 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #9
Darth Giner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I've been to the Oxygen Retreat twice now, both times this year. Great time if you have the money and time. Seriously some of the best times I've ever had.
Darth Giner is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:38 AM   #10
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I have been to Brazil three times. Loved it each time. The Termas and clubs are the place to be and pick up girls easy as hell. When I went the economy wasn't as good there as it is now....So the dollar was very strong. You could get 2 girls at 4X4 for $180 or less. Now, their economy is strong and with the strong euro...The europeans have them all spoiled and the amount of reias they are asking for is crazy. You have better luck on the beaches....

The Club Helps was a great place to pick up girls too in Copacabana. But, since they are scheduled to get to the olympics, they closed that area down.

At any rate, if more info on playing in Rio is needed....just pm me.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women