Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2011, 07:45 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Another Milsap song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Oh how I love to hate thee
Crank up the jukebox dearhunter , these Diamonds and Tux's have figured me out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWyE_9h7kpQ&feature=re lated

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:47 AM   #32
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG Holly Brooks. yep.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:29 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Up In Smoke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And I believe that Jimmy Carter was a ten times better President than Ronnie Reagan.
Was that you lingering by the police incinerator exhaust vent on burn day?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Puff the magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Was that you lingering by the police incinerator exhaust vent on burn day?
Yea for the last thirty years, ever since that brilliant Sir Ronnie declared his war on drugs. Another huge , huge government program that has not worked.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

That was King Richard, and it’s been 40 years – but I get your point that it was a Republican. So I’ll not quibble. However, isn’t it interesting that two of the three intervening Dems have given only “token” support for the “War on Drugs.”
Old 06-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Just say Hell Yea!

Quote:
That was King Richard, and it’s been 40 years – but I get your point that it was a Republican. So I’ll not quibble. However, isn’t it interesting that two of the three intervening Dems have given only “token” support for the “War on Drugs.”

It really has been both parties that have latched on to that stupid and failed policy for the last thirty years.

The prison system has been a huge growth sector. Who pays for that?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It really has been both parties that have latched on to that stupid and failed policy for the last thirty years.

The prison system has been a huge growth sector. Who pays for that?
I cannot argue with you about it being a failed policy, but I’ve studied China’s problem (imposed by the English) in the 19th century. True, taxpayers bear the costs of maintaining prisons and incarceration, but the Chinese experience was just as intolerable. China’s bureaucratic government was corrupt, and it’s public services were in decline. The addicted, sapped of inspiration and productivity, held back China’s economy and societal growth. When China did make war against the English, at least one of China’s fog befuddled generals was left crawling on his hands and knees –physically unable to stand and walk – on the battlefield while his army ran away in disorder. Thus, IMO, doing nothing is also not an option.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default IDK shit about China but I understand your point.

Quote:
Thus, IMO, doing nothing is also not an option.
I agree but we must do the smart and more importantly most cost effective thing. Which is treatment and quit cracking down on recreational users. It basically institutionalizes them into full time criminal that have little hope in getting a job. Here is a decent book showing how we got here.

http://www.realchangenews.org/index.php/site/archives/3927/

Since 1980, the number of people in prison or jail for drug offenses in our country has risen 1,100 percent—from 41,100 to approximately 500,000, and most of this growth is the result of arrests not for the sale of hard drugs but for m*******a possession only. Our total prison population has risen from 300,000 people nationwide in 1980 to over 2 million today. We have the highest rate of incarceration in the world, and we imprison more of our African-American population than apartheid South Africa imprisoned its black population. Something is desperately wrong.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Recreational or “Accessory after the fact”?

Recreational or “Accessory after the fact”?

37,000 dead since 2006, and that is just south of the border.

Mexico soldiers find narco 'tank' factory
AFP

– Mon Jun 6, 6:32 pm ET

MONTERREY, Mexico (AFP) – Soldiers on patrol in a Mexican border town discovered a warehouse where armor-plated "tanks" were being prepared for the Gulf drug cartel, a military source said Monday.

The patrol came across the warehouse when they clashed with a group of armed men in the town of Ciudad Camargo, in the far northeastern state of Tamaulipas. Two of the gunmen were killed in a firefight, while two hid inside the warehouse.

"We found two home-made armored trucks in the warehouse, which belongs to the Gulf Cartel," the military source told AFP, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The trucks were covered in steel plates one inch (2.5 centimeters) thick, strong enough to "resist the caliber of personal weapons the soldiers use," said the source.

The air-conditioned armored vehicles were equipped with portholes where snipers could open fire from and remain protected.

Soldiers also found two other trucks that were in the process of being armored, as well as 23 powerful big-rig trucks that were apparently going to be armored.

The vehicles, locally known as "monsters," can even resist fire from a heavy .50 caliber machine gun and can only be destroyed with anti-tank weapons, according to the military.

The home-made tanks are used in clashes with other drug cartels as well as to protect drug shipments.

In recent years, soldiers deployed in the northeastern Mexican border region have confiscated 109 home-made armored vehicles -- including one dubbed the "Popemobile" because it carried an armored cabin similar to that used to protect Pope Benedict XVI in foreign trips.

In May, police in the western state of Jalisco carrying out a sweep against the Los Zetas drug cartel discovered an armored vehicle large enough to carry 20 armed men and also equipped with weapons portholes.

Members of the Gulf Cartel and the Zetas are engaged in a bitter fight to control the lucrative smuggling routes in eastern Mexico into the United States.

Separately, investigators in the northern state of Coahuila said Monday that they had discovered 1,314 pieces of human bones that they believe are the remains of victims whose bodies were burned.

Soldiers found the remains in 20 pits near the town of Guerrero along with 60 bullet shells and personal items such as clothing and watches.

Mexico has seen an explosion in drug-related violence which has left some 37,000 dead, according to media reports, since the government launched a military crackdown on organized crime in 2006.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110606/wl_afp/mexicocrimedrugweapons_2011060 6223208
Old 06-06-2011, 10:35 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default See nobody is winning this stupid War but the prisons and coffin makers. You aren't a Warden are ya?

Quote:
Recreational or “Accessory after the fact”?

37,000 dead since 2006, and that is just south of the border.

Mexico soldiers find narco 'tank' factory
AFP

– Mon Jun 6, 6:32 pm ET

MONTERREY, Mexico (AFP) – Soldiers on patrol in a Mexican border town discovered a warehouse where armor-plated "tanks" were being prepared for the Gulf drug cartel, a military source said Monday.

The patrol came across the warehouse when they clashed with a group of armed men in the town of Ciudad Camargo, in the far northeastern state of Tamaulipas. Two of the gunmen were killed in a firefight, while two hid inside the warehouse.

"We found two home-made armored trucks in the warehouse, which belongs to the Gulf Cartel," the military source told AFP, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The trucks were covered in steel plates one inch (2.5 centimeters) thick, strong enough to "resist the caliber of personal weapons the soldiers use," said the source.

The air-conditioned armored vehicles were equipped with portholes where snipers could open fire from and remain protected.

Soldiers also found two other trucks that were in the process of being armored, as well as 23 powerful big-rig trucks that were apparently going to be armored.

The vehicles, locally known as "monsters," can even resist fire from a heavy .50 caliber machine gun and can only be destroyed with anti-tank weapons, according to the military.

The home-made tanks are used in clashes with other drug cartels as well as to protect drug shipments.

In recent years, soldiers deployed in the northeastern Mexican border region have confiscated 109 home-made armored vehicles -- including one dubbed the "Popemobile" because it carried an armored cabin similar to that used to protect Pope Benedict XVI in foreign trips.

In May, police in the western state of Jalisco carrying out a sweep against the Los Zetas drug cartel discovered an armored vehicle large enough to carry 20 armed men and also equipped with weapons portholes.

Members of the Gulf Cartel and the Zetas are engaged in a bitter fight to control the lucrative smuggling routes in eastern Mexico into the United States.

Separately, investigators in the northern state of Coahuila said Monday that they had discovered 1,314 pieces of human bones that they believe are the remains of victims whose bodies were burned.

Soldiers found the remains in 20 pits near the town of Guerrero along with 60 bullet shells and personal items such as clothing and watches.

Mexico has seen an explosion in drug-related violence which has left some 37,000 dead, according to media reports, since the government launched a military crackdown on organized crime in 2006.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110606...20110606223208

Reminds me of prohibition back in the thirties. LOL

Was that your point?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Would you believe ICE?

Point – the moral equivocation of those who demand their personal “fun and recreation” no matter the costs. 37,000+ "recreational deaths" – and counting – since 2006.

There were a couple of notable differences between Prohibition era and now. They only found seven bodies that February day in that Chicago garage. Last count, they’ve recovered 226 from graves in Durango (@ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...12#post1353412). Many of those 226 were innocent men and women who would not be “mules” – would not be slaves for the cartels.

Another difference, one could personally own and drink alcohol during the Prohibition era. The Volstead Act only prohibited the “manufacture, transport and sale of alcohol”; plus, alcohol was not illegal in either Canada or Mexico – small loop holes Capone, et al, literally drove trucks through.

BTW, these "recreationals," what do you imagine is their position on “Blood Diamonds”?
Old 06-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #42
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

IB, would you be able to refer me to some reading about Blood Diamonds? Thanks
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
IB, would you be able to refer me to some reading about Blood Diamonds? Thanks
I first became aware of Blood Diamonds just before Kanye West released his 2005 song, “Diamonds from Sierra Leone.” Since then I’ve only read about Conflict Diamonds on the Internet, in journals and in newspapers. Here is one good article:

http://www.un.org/peace/africa/Diamond.html

I’ve seen several documentaries that directly or indirectly deal with the issue of Conflict Diamonds. History, National Geographic, Discovery, etc.,. Here are some clips from History:

http://www.history.com/videos/blood-...-the-bloodshed
Old 06-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #44
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Brilliant Idea. I was invited to one of the private ones. I'll just say it was not my thing.
what is that? private boards?
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default De Beers has their hands full of blood as does our own government.

Quote:
Point – the moral equivocation of those who demand their personal “fun and recreation” no matter the costs. 37,000+ "recreational deaths" – and counting – since 2006.

There were a couple of notable differences between Prohibition era and now. They only found seven bodies that February day in that Chicago garage. Last count, they’ve recovered 226 from graves in Durango (@ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...12#post1353412). Many of those 226 were innocent men and women who would not be “mules” – would not be slaves for the cartels.

Another difference, one could personally own and drink alcohol during the Prohibition era. The Volstead Act only prohibited the “manufacture, transport and sale of alcohol”; plus, alcohol was not illegal in either Canada or Mexico – small loop holes Capone, et al, literally drove trucks through.
You are making the case to legalize.

Not sure if that is your intent.

You also seem to forget the cost of that little organization called the MOB.

I thought you were a Ron Paul guy?

I don't buy bloody diamonds. That is one fuc'd up industry dominated by one player, so there really are no clean diamonds.

http://www.seeingred.com/Copy/3.3_diamonds.html
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women