Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews
Default No idea.

I really had no idea.

That I cut you so deeply.
Sit back and relax. The ride is too far along to harbor such negative waves. Such, negative thoughts.

Do you realize what we are discussing here? Have been?

Wow man. Fucking.........Wow.

Unbelievable to be true. I think I have shit I could show you that would blow your Id. Twist and shout my friend. Twist and fucking shout.

Like dust in the wind. We grow like grass and wither and die.
You know what hot is. You know what rhythm does. Have you seen that look? When it all comes together? If you could? Would you take a bottle, a cork, and keep her?
Put her on a shelf?

Damn. Unlike you I admit that God is real.
So perhaps my bones shake more than yours. My dust will hurt. But it will smile.

But we know what we know.
Or, we believe what we believe.

Instead of throwing print on the front porch, let me just say...just dance. Or, throw some change for one.

PEACE!
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 05:47 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What is worse? Laughing at the self proclaimed best dancer or not acknowledging anyone else is even dancing? Think about that MA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post

Unlike you I admit that God is real....

....let me just say...just dance. Or, throw some change for one.

PEACE!
Unlike you, I see that everyone is dancing or has danced or will dance. I still have faith my friend. Where has yours gone?

Unlike you, I love and respect that they are not swaying exactly as I.

Unlike you, I realize that dancing to different beats means we all step on a few toes from time to time.

Unlike you, I am not pushing for one clique to hog the dance floor.

Unlike you, I am not trying to hang onto the past.

Unlike you, atlanta is no more special than naomiaville. Therein lies the problem. IMHO, all the drama starts from that mamma. It is call the control freak dance. Is that why you can not see all the peeps dancing? She has you by the balls? Interesting dance you two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Unbelievable to be true. I think I have shit I could show you that would blow your Id. Twist and shout my friend. Twist and fucking shout.

PEACE!
I'm not scared....put your cards on the table. If you are threatening to out me, go ahead.

You are blind to the fact that I am dancing, you are baiting. You keep starting threads wanting to threaten and fight. Is that the dance you want? Or is that the dance she wants?

Dance in the past if ya'll must but please quit threatening me and let me dance. I've asked no one to quit dancing, I have laughed when a few think their dance is the bestest. They left, that is not my fault. It was a funny dance.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
John Bull
Valued Poster

I think WTF was referring to ID as in Sigmund the Psyche.

In any case, I think you two should get a room. LOL
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Unlike you, atlanta is no more special than naomiaville. Therein lies the problem. IMHO, all the drama starts from that mamma. It is call the control freak dance. Is that why you can not see all the peeps dancing? She has you by the balls? Interesting dance you two.
All the drama starts from me? I have MA by the balls? WTF, you give me way too much credit. I'll accept some of the drama, but not all. Naomi was pretty good at finding her own drama. If I didn't exist on eccie, she would still have found drama and a pocketful of points. Marcus and I have exchanged 3 pm's since March. One of those had nothing to do with eccie. That is hardly having him by the balls.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #5
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

What are you guys drinking? Send me a case?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default WTF quaffs from the cup of mites, yet declares as with the mind of a god

ansley has had me by the balls, i freely admit, albeit in my mind, we've just to make it so
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #7
John Bull
Valued Poster

Could it be that WTF was just funnin' and won't do it anymore?

These back and forth accusatory references are getting boring and,,,ya'll know, I don't like boring. Let's find another way to converse with one another that's more entertaining and less snarky.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #8
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

IMHO there were 3 really unattractive ladies posting here with regularly rude comments. 2 of them are now banned, IDK about the 3rd. But they were to men what misogynists are to women. Which is odd since they make their money off men. You'd think men would find lovers, not haters, to frequent.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #9
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
IMHO there were 3 really unattractive ladies posting here with regularly rude comments. 2 of them are now banned, IDK about the 3rd. But they were to men what misogynists are to women. Which is odd since they make their money off men. You'd think men would find lovers, not haters, to frequent.
Chuck, you nailed it.... (Well, a chunk of it)

HDH & D&T did use to be a more refined place & to the extent there were digs at one another, usually it was because we knew each other (at least online persona).

Not that we had membership requirements, but generally it was for upscale companions and the gentlemen that care to see them.

Now it seems D&T is the outhouse for whoever got pissed on on the local boards...

Nina asked about political discussion...that question has been asked and answered...but maybe that is part of what is attracting some of the riff raff.

Most of the other forums won't tolerate political discussion and the main discussion board explicitly states any "off topic" threads are prohibited...as a result...????
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Charlie, that ain't a nice thing to say.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:10 AM   #11
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Much Ado about Nothing...... Drama Drama Drama!

I think people are mature enough to make their own decision and be responsible for them. I don`t do the blame game.

To Lauren: Her and me have had our difficulties in the past, but we got around that, and found similar interesting topics to share and discuss, even though we sometimes were at opposite ends and at other times agreed. She was the only one who had something nice to say about my girlfriends accident when all others were discussing waterboarding, so i have to say i value that a lot. That was a nice gesture.

As to the other Drama - i don`t understand what is this all about. I assume after some while Lauren might return, maybe she has a sensitive time right now in her life and so the internet induced drama might be too much to take. I have such times as well, at points i post like crazy in internet , then i am not online for decades as well. It all depends. When i have to work on the computer i am always online..

Off to good times. We all have flaws and that is what makes us loveable or not.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #12
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
IMHO, all the drama starts from that mamma.
Can't have a drama momma without a baby daddy! [Copyright, Becky, 2010, all rights reserved]

Ah...take a little vaca & return to the...??? Same ole, same ole...

This particular iteration has quite the touch of nostalgia for me, though. I can remember a time when WTF & Ans were thick as thieves...

The beats change...the partners change....the DJs change...the dance is eternal.

It's good to be home!

It Takes Two to Tango (This is for the Girls)

It's true, yes it's true
I'm as guilty of the sin as you
I lived through it too
And as you can see it didn't hurt me
You must admit, you helped a bit

It takes two to tango
You know I wasn't alone
It takes two to tango
I remember it still
Drink a toast if you will

This is for the girls who just couldn't see
That my only sin was being me
And this one's for the girls and they know who they are
It's so long ago and I don't know

Now I don't recall all the details of the scene at all
But I had a ball
And learned all the games, forgot all the names
You must admit you learned a bit

This is for the girls who couldn't understand
What it's like to try to be a man
It's so long ago and I don't know
I don't claim to know at all
Who was right and who was wrong
I just don't remember all
All the things that were said
What went on in my head
But it's easy to see that I used you and you used me

This is for the girls who think I've done wrong
Could you really hold a grudge that long
It's so long ago and I don't know who you are
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

The beats change...the partners change....the DJs change...the dance is eternal.
I been trying to explain that to that high flying MA!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #14
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post

These back and forth accusatory references are getting boring and,,,ya'll know, I don't like boring. Let's find another way to converse with one another that's more entertaining and less snarky.
I agree... and MA- I doubt starting threads to antagonize the situation will help anything, just saying...

Anyways, back to my vino...Have a lovely night everyone! X
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #15
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Antagonize.
Did I? [A question that I'm asking of myself now.] I don't know yet. Perhaps. I don't think so.
Thank you for the question Valerie.

JB-"I think WTF was referring to ID as in Sigmund the Psyche."
I was....did.

WTF. - "I'm not scared....put your cards on the table. If you are threatening to out me, go ahead."

Never, ever,,ever. Even if I knew, I would not. And I don't.

The original post here, was meant as a Dayum! by me. Not astonishment of course because this is the internet after all.

I do not threaten on here. Ever.

I try very hard to communicate via forum protocols but I find it difficult.
It's difficult enough to communicate face to face with new people, or in a crowd. Without verbal inflection and the all telling soul portals it's a recipe for miscommunication. [The sentence in bold will serve as a fine example I would think.]

I have sent no PM's over this or the other subject. It's not how I do things.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women