Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #16
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I agree... and MA- I doubt starting threads to antagonize the situation will help anything, just saying...

Anyways, back to my vino...Have a lovely night everyone! X
I wonder about the wisdom of criticising a mod...
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #17
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Really?
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #18
John Bull
Valued Poster

Yes, really m'lord
Old 06-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

It's been going around a lot lately but we tend to take care of things ourselves around these parts. Or have been I reckon.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #20
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
It wasn't criticism. I simply pointed out that starting a thread, which lets all be honest here, was quite clearly going to stir things up and antagonize a situation probably wasn't the best way to go about "Peace". Even worse because it was a mod who started it, a thread that (had someone else started) would have probably received points/warning from.

I also don't think wisdom has anything to do with the way I speak to a "mod", I would have said the exact thing if it were anyone else. If I think someone's out of order, mod or no mod, I'm going to say what I think. No one here is better than anyone else, we all have our quirks, fallacies, and rants....but at the end of the day, we're all equal.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Antagonize.
Did I? [A question that I'm asking of myself now.] I don't know yet. Perhaps. I don't think so.
Thank you for the question Valerie.

JB-"I think WTF was referring to ID as in Sigmund the Psyche."
I was....did.

WTF. - "I'm not scared....put your cards on the table. If you are threatening to out me, go ahead."

Never, ever,,ever. Even if I knew, I would not. And I don't.

The original post here, was meant as a Dayum! by me. Not astonishment of course because this is the internet after all.

I do not threaten on here. Ever.

I try very hard to communicate via forum protocols but I find it difficult.
It's difficult enough to communicate face to face with new people, or in a crowd. Without verbal inflection and the all telling soul portals it's a recipe for miscommunication. [The sentence in bold will serve as a fine example I would think.]

I have sent no PM's over this or the other subject. It's not how I do things.
OK, we are all good.

What's done is done. We can't change the past.

JB keep the squirrel away from my favorite Brit. She is good peeps! She meant no harm! Let's all go get a beer and wash away that Dallas loss! Damn!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:46 AM   #22
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 06-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #23
John Bull
Valued Poster

Old 06-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #24
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
And all this time, I thought we were required to insult the mods.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:59 AM   #25
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post

To Lauren: Her and me have had our difficulties in the past, but we got around that, and found similar interesting topics to share and discuss, even though we sometimes were at opposite ends and at other times agreed. She was the only one who had something nice to say about my girlfriends accident when all others were discussing waterboarding, so i have to say i value that a lot. That was a nice gesture.
That's a bit much Nina. I posted on that thread about how I felt the system had let your GF down without either responding to or commenting on water boarding. There were one or two others also. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care if someone forgot something that like, but I found the details of what happened particularly harrowing and it's still stuck in my mind now.
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:12 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default We all have different priorities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
That's a bit much Nina. I posted on that thread about how I felt the system had let your GF down without either responding to or commenting on water boarding. There were one or two others also. Ordinarily, I wouldn't care if someone forgot something that like, but I found the details of what happened particularly harrowing and it's still stuck in my mind now.
I remember Cammy!

I was one of the wonkers that only talked waterboarding!

Sorry nina, you know I love ya.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is Mojojo a Mod in here?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #28
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
True, that i true, you are right. And you know i value your insights, and sorry i have taken that for granted. You have always been very thoughtful and intriguing with me. But what i was getting at is that Lauren seemed to "jump" in for me , when Marshall was writing one of his derogatory posts completely unrelated to topic like he usually does. Which i found a particularly nice gesture of her. Its not like we are being great friends, but our relationship on eccie has grown from antagonistic to neutral-positive, that is all. And that is at least something and a positive progress, i guess.

Your post has been very thoughtful and i value your opinion whenever i read it, you have a very powerful and articulate way of expressing yourself and i really do like to read your posts. There are only some people here who don`t come across condescending and lecturing ( i believe that is something Lauren and me have in common as a negative personality trait - which explains why people react towards us more extreme than towards others), and i consider you to be one of them.

I did not mean to "downplay" your very great posts and thoughts, it was just something that i could relate to Lauren and since that whole thread is about her, so i thought i write something in regards to it.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #29
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I remember Cammy!

I was one of the wonkers that only talked waterboarding!

Sorry nina, you know I love ya.
Love you too, and its all forgiven and forgotten.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #30
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
It wasn't criticism. I simply pointed out that starting a thread, which lets all be honest here, was quite clearly going to stir things up and antagonize a situation probably wasn't the best way to go about "Peace". Even worse because it was a mod who started it, a thread that (had someone else started) would have probably received points/warning from.

I also don't think wisdom has anything to do with the way I speak to a "mod", I would have said the exact thing if it were anyone else. If I think someone's out of order, mod or no mod, I'm going to say what I think. No one here is better than anyone else, we all have our quirks, fallacies, and rants....but at the end of the day, we're all equal.
I agree. I guess Mods should IMHO try to be neutral towards people. And defend ideas and presentation of opinions rather than persons. That is my opinion. I assume when i leave one of the mods will post a thread with

then, right :-)) (lololololololol).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women