Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-10-2011, 07:06 AM   #16
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
So here come the excuses "He's just an ordinary man"; "He didn't claim to be perfect"; "He's just a good Democrat" hohoho

If he'd been a Republican, ya'll would like to hang him from the nearest tree. And that's the fact of the matter and the hypocrisy.
Just like we did Noot and Ensign - you guys crack me up.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #17
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
well his cock is HUGE so maybe that is true :-))
You've seen the picture?
Old 06-10-2011, 07:23 AM   #18
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

If we turn our attention to something more compelling than politics....football!!!!....and look to Columbus Ohio & Jim Tressel we see the time old truism play out:

"The coverup is worse than the crime*"

I think in this case we have the same thing. The lies after getting caught with the hand in the cookie jar are far worse than taking the cookies.

*not saying what Tressel or Weiner did was literally "criminal"
Old 06-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
"The coverup is worse than the crime*"

I think in this case we have the same thing. The lies after getting caught with the hand in the cookie jar are far worse than taking the cookies.

*not saying what Tressel or Weiner did was literally "criminal"
atl, WTF is wrong with covering up your weiner ?
Old 06-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #20
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Covering it up like this:

Old 06-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No he did not.

Jez.
Are you really suggesting that the emphasis of his campaign was: “Vote for the other guy, he’ll do a better job representing you than I can.” Really?

Quote:
Do I think what he did was more stupid than say Vitter ? Yes. WAs it aganist the law like Vitter? No.
Didn’t we render the Vitter case a moot point in our discussion yesterday? We’re talking about unmitigated arrogance, not unmitigated stupidity.

Quote:
This thing will be done when the next big story hits.
True, if he resigns, and then only until the divorce. If not, it won’t be over until November 2012.

http://moneyrunner.blogspot.com/2011...iners-job.html

Quote:
Do any of you know wtf is going on with the nuke in Japan? Didn't think so.
Utility reprimanded over 2 workers' high radiation

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110610/...RpbGl0eXJlcHJp

But this stories concerns me more:

Gates blasts NATO, questions future of alliance
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...731?source=rss

or this one….

Vietnam to hold live-fire drill in S.China Sea

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110610...RuYW10b2hvbA--

Quote:
This too will pass.
True enough, like a good bowel movement. Then he too will get flushed.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:17 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Oh, horse pucky! You're missing the point AGAIN (heh heh heh). What he DIDN'T do is campaign on how moral of a person he is and how everyone should emulate him or at least let him lead them to Valhalla.
OMG!!! Please pray for the unfortunate deceived!!!

1+1=2
2+2=4
etc., and dishonorable actions have consequences.

According to a recent poll, 73% of Weiner’s constituency believe he acted unethically. 56% percent are still loyal to “the member”, and believe he should remain in Congress. Yet, only 48% believe he’ll be an effective legislator on the Hill, and 43% are fairly certain he’ll be ineffective.

He campaigned and promised to represent his constituency; now, fewer than half believe he still can.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:10 PM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Then I guess you were for Clinton resigning?
I think you can make two cases about Clinton: First, the party would have been better off if he had resigned as Gore would have been President for three years before the 2000 elections. Or second, that the over prosecution and persecution of Clinton helped the party more than it hurt. I'm really on the fence about that one.

At the time, I thought he was better off to resign. And in hindsight, given the 2000 election and the fact that no significant legislation was passed in the last two years of Clinton's term, I'm not sure that my initial thought wasn't correct.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #24
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
...And in hindsight, given the 2000 election and the fact that no significant legislation was passed in the last two years of Clinton's term, I'm not sure that my initial thought wasn't correct.
What legislation do you think should have been passed during the last two years of Clinton's second term? Almost everything various congresses passed during the last ten years has been very bad.

And besides, how can you not consider Gramm-Leach-Bliley "significant" legislation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think you can make two cases about Clinton: First, the party would have been better off if he had resigned as Gore would have been President for three years before the 2000 elections. Or second, that the over prosecution and persecution of Clinton helped the party more than it hurt. I'm really on the fence about that one.
I agree with you here. Regarding your second point, aggressive persecution by the Republican majority seemed like political suicide to me at the time. They weathered it better than I thought they would, but one should never underestimate a Republican congressional majority's ability to shoot itself in the foot. We saw that starkly demonstrated in the mid-'00s, and I think we're beginning to see it again today.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #25
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
And besides, how can you not consider Gramm-Leach-Bliley "significant" legislation?
maybe we should have renamed it the Mortgage Market Meltdown Enabler Act of 1999.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #26
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
OMG!!! Please pray for the unfortunate deceived!!!

1+1=2
2+2=4
etc., and dishonorable actions have consequences. Dang, son, you Re-pubes wrote the book on getting caught with your hands in everything from the cookie jar to some staffer's wife's split. My boy, Weeener didn't even get any - you clowns are gonna have to do better than that.

According to a recent poll, 73% of Weiner’s constituency believe he acted unethically. 56% percent are still loyal to “the member”, and believe he should remain in Congress. Yet, only 48% believe he’ll be an effective legislator on the Hill, and 43% are fairly certain he’ll be ineffective.

He campaigned and promised to represent his constituency; now, fewer than half believe he still can.
I'm neither unfortunate nor deceived. Hell, sport - you just need learn to think rationally and critically - and not be confused with knee-jerk criticism from the Moral Majority or Religious Right. But, you'd rather keep on giving the good to guys like Ensign, Mark Sanford and the other Re-pubes who are involved in the little "holier than thou" group "The Family" and others of their fascist ilk. I haven't got a clue why folks like you toss in with those clowns for they are clearly craven and cynical yet they ALL pose as upright, moral compasses who are merely asses.

As for Weiner and his district, there'll be an election there soon enough. He'll stand firm and have the last laugh. This thing will blow over in about two more weeks.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:30 PM   #27
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Then I guess you were for Clinton resigning?
Clinton should have resigned. He didn't get impeached for getting a BJ in office, he was impeached for lying under oath. In court it's called perjury and the offender is subject to fines and imprisonment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
maybe we should have renamed it the Mortgage Market Meltdown Enabler Act of 1999.
Would that mean that the repeal of Glass-Steagall becomes the Bank Bail-Out Enabler Act?
Old 06-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #28
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
I'm neither unfortunate nor deceived. Hell, sport - you just need learn to think rationally and critically - and not be confused with knee-jerk criticism from the Moral Majority or Religious Right. But, you'd rather keep on giving the good to guys like Ensign, Mark Sanford and the other Re-pubes who are involved in the little "holier than thou" group "The Family" and others of their fascist ilk. I haven't got a clue why folks like you toss in with those clowns for they are clearly craven and cynical yet they ALL pose as upright, moral compasses who are merely asses.

As for Weiner and his district, there'll be an election there soon enough. He'll stand firm and have the last laugh. This thing will blow over in about two more weeks.
Your stereotype doesn't fit the mold when the person typing this leans right, does not practice ANY religion, and believes prostitution should NOT be a crime. Maybe you should become a critical thinker and understand that your ideology is clouding your ability to think factually.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #29
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, I'm always up for a little truth-in-advertising!

The $800 billion so-called "stimulus package" was named the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a misnomer if there ever was one.

Perhaps we should rename it the Government Growth, Entitlement Expansion, and Political Payoffs Act of 2009.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #30
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Covering it up like this:

Now there's a weiner anyone could eat and enjoy.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women