Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2018, 10:14 AM   #46
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh, my!

First, I am told illegal immigrants "live in the shadows" and are afraid to go to the police and report crime out of fear of being deported. This argument is usually trotted out as a reason to grant amnesty to illegals.

Then people like speedy come along and argue - with a straight face - that statistics prove illegal immigrant crime rates are lower than those of legal citizens.

You can't have it both ways, speedy.

If illegals don't report crimes, then official crime statistics are meaningless, unreliable, and biased toward severely understating actual crime rates within the illegal immigrant community.

How hard is THAT for you to understand?
Hey Dotard! Most of the crimes would be ones against them from folks like you.
If they reported them it would show just how hateful and fucked up your team is.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 10:24 AM   #47
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
so goes the thong removal expert.. or is it tong removal expert?
And you'd be the dong remover!
Old 07-20-2018, 10:55 AM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Hey Dotard! Most of the crimes would be ones against them from folks like me and my fellow MS-13 gangbangers, who prey on them precisely because we know they won't go to the po-po.
FTFY, Empty Cranium.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:03 AM   #49
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
My reply was to the lie that most crimes are committed by immigrants.
Who said that? Oh right, nobody.

If you can't debate intelligently, just STFU and stay out of the thread. You're a complete waste of everyone's time.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:06 AM   #50
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
FTFY, Empty Cranium.
The only thing you are capable of fixing is a case of the blue balls. Just not mine you fag.
Quote:
I have enough empathy to understand that.
I think you mean you are "empathic" and know when a man needs his ashes hauled LOL!
Old 07-20-2018, 11:30 AM   #51
lustylad
BANNED

^^^ Case in point. Complete waste of everyone's time. This retard makes assup look intelligent. Hides behind homo references because he can't debate.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:34 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^^ Case in point. Complete waste of everyone's time. This retard makes assup look intelligent. Hides behind homo references because he can't debate.
M T Brain Socket came out of the closet ages ago. M T brain Socket is not proud that he's a cock-sucker, he's just too stupid to hide.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:41 AM   #53
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who said that? Oh right, nobody.

If you can't debate intelligently, just STFU and stay out of the thread. You're a complete waste of everyone's time.
Oh my ! The "centipods" are after me again! The fact that the average American commits more crimes than an immigrant is just too much for you Ethnocentric assholes LOL!
Old 07-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh my ! The "centipods" are after me again! The fact that the average American commits more crimes than an immigrant is just too much for you Ethnocentric assholes LOL!

Your stupidity precedes you, M T Brain Socket. EVERY FUCKING illegal has already committed a crime, you cock-sucking dolt. That is not true of every American citizen, M T Brain Socket.
Old 07-20-2018, 12:48 PM   #55
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Oh, my!

First, I am told illegal immigrants "live in the shadows" and are afraid to go to the police and report crime out of fear of being deported. This argument is usually trotted out as a reason to grant amnesty to illegals.

Then people like speedy come along and argue - with a straight face - that statistics prove illegal immigrant crime rates are lower than those of legal citizens.

You can't have it both ways, speedy.

If illegals don't report crimes, then official crime statistics are meaningless, unreliable, and biased toward severely understating actual crime rates within the illegal immigrant community.

How hard is THAT for you to understand?
What???? Maybe it is true that illegals don't report crimes that are committed upon themselves by other illegals. I, and you, have no idea how true that might be and to what extent that might be true.

So unless you can prove that there is a rather high number of crimes committed by illegals against illegals that go unreported, I'll stick by the crime statistics as reported.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #56
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Think about what you're saying. If you're dead it doesn't matter who killed you. How about your family? Does it matter to them? They're alive and presumably grieving. They're thinking about how you would still be alive if the federal government did its job and secured the border. I have enough empathy to understand that. Why can't you?
Absolutely ridiculous. You have zero idea about how anyone other than yourself would feel under those circumstances.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Absolutely ridiculous. You have zero idea about how anyone other than yourself would feel under those circumstances.
You're a moron, speedy. We fucking well DO KNOW, speedy!

Quote:
Parents of two children murdered by members of MS13 gang break down

(The Daily Mail)

Quote:
Father tells Congress: My Son ‘Was Murdered By a DREAMer’

(National Review)
Old 07-20-2018, 01:03 PM   #58
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow... I mean, just wow.

The left always tries to appeal to emotion over reason, ESPECIALLY on immigration! For years you have been whining - how can conservatives be so cruel and lacking in compassion or empathy? How can they favor deporting illegal immigrant families? Boo hoo!

And for years, we tried to reason with you. Rule of law. Fairness to those who enter the country legally. Keeping us safe, especially after 9/11. Stop depressing unskilled wages. But all of our appeals to reason fell on deaf ears.

So now we are engaging in YOUR tactics. We're appealing to raw emotion. We're talking about Angel families and MS-13 atrocities.

And you don't like it. Not one bit.

Like all liberals, you know how to dish it out - but you can't take a dose of your own medicine.

Your "empathy" has always been highly selective. You feel empathy when you hear stories about illegals and their hardships - but you listen stoically to stories about their victims. Your disingenuousness is exposed.

It's obvious you pretend to feel emotion only when it fits your liberal agenda.
I can't understand how idiots like you can put all "liberals" in the same box and make stupid comments about them all thinking the same way on an issue.

You have no idea how I feel about deporting illegals.

You have no idea about how I feel in total about illegal
immigration.

You have no idea how I stand on most political issues.

All I've said in this thread is that one instance of criminal activity by a person in a group should not be extrapolated to all members of that group. And I don't care what group that might be. In this case it happens to be illegal immigrants.

So continue to wallow in your ignorance and treat all people left of center as if they all share the same political beliefs.
You have created a new level of stupid.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:04 PM   #59
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a moron, speedy. We fucking well DO KNOW, speedy!
lol. Coming from YOU. Incredible. Carry on.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:31 PM   #60
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Your stupidity precedes you, M T Brain Socket. EVERY FUCKING illegal has already committed a crime, you cock-sucking dolt. That is not true of every American citizen, M T Brain Socket.
You do know that all immigrants are not illegal LOL! And even if they are included in the study, Gringos are still a bigger threat.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women