Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
*** Sexy Ashden ***
Account Disabled

User ID: 39975
Smile Just wanted to take the time to say thank you....Ashden Love!!!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen of ECCIE!!! I just wanted to say thank you I have been on here for a little bit of time and have met some amazing gentlemen!!! Thank you for the awesome reviews you have written for me and the time you took out of your day to come visit me. I really have enjoyed your company and the fun that we have had together. There is a few gentlemen that i would like to give a special thanks to.... Novacain, Coventricity, Dwrich, Texass, MetalSmith, Eccie Addict, Synical, South Galient, PPE,..... You gentlemen absolutely make my day I really appreciate your support, advice, and your overall generosity to me. I love chatting with you gentlemen and think very highly of you!!! There are to two ladies on here that I have to thank overall and commend them on the respect, understanding and just the over all help you have giving me and thats Kaci Snow and BBWTasha. You ladies have been an absolute blessing to me and I really appreciate everything And for the rest of you ladies and gentlemen.... I have had a wonderful time chatting with you and have had a great time with your company. I hope that these moments will continue and I hope that i can meet a lot of you who I havent been aquainted with yet. SO THANK YOU ALL!!!!
XOXO ASHDEN LOVE
*** Sexy Ashden *** is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Ashden, I'm truly honored that I in some small way brighten your time being here. You're a great and wonderful lady and feel lucky to know you, it's ladies like you that keep the hobby fun.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
daty/o
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Ash, you're a class act.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

Ashden you are a wonderful young woman and it has been a pleasure to get to know you . You are going to be a legend here one day and I hope that you stick around long enough to see it for yourself. Your an amazing provider and one that i would be glad to help any time or listen to any time your truly a one of a kind young woman. Im honored that you think as much of me as you do.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
SouthCaliGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You are an incredibly sweet girl, Ash! I like your sense of humor and your upbeat personality. Thank you for thinking of me, even though you misspelled my name. =P I hope to meet you soon in person.
SouthCaliGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
bbwtasha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40194
My ECCIE Reviews

awwwwww you are to sweet babygirl, u know you are a very special person dont ever forget that !!!!!! dam girl STOP IT you gonna make me cry, lol. you know i got your back anytime you need me...
bbwtasha is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #7
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Sexy Ashden reminds me there are so many wonderful ladies I would love to spend time with. And I am reminded of the ones I've met, talked to, emailed, flited with, ---- all are very courteous, classy ladies.

Ashden, very nicely done! A+++
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Ashden,
We haven’t met yet! Even thou we exchanged a few PM's and text messages... I hope we can meet soon between the hectic days that are coming.
BTW, very nice thread... Well done!
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #9
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Wow, I am a lil late on responding to this thread as I generally dont check the National Forum. You are a great girl to hang out with and have a conversation, even tho we havent seen each other BCD. As always, if you ever need someone to talk to you can text or call.
Syncial is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women