Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2018, 07:01 AM   #31
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, that was a good election night. No blue wave. And voters came out and voted which is always a good thing.

Calling Little Monster - darlin, come on out!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:53 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No blue wave??? Well I suppose that’s your take. And Drumpf’s.

Democrats flipped 29 House districts nationwide
Democrats flipped 2 Congressional seats in Texas
Democrats flipped 2 seats in Texas Senate
Democrats flipped 12 seats in Texas House
No Democratic incumbents in the Legislature lost their seats

Yeah. Texas is not so red anymore.

I’m sure there’s a meme for that.

Don’t think this qualifies but let it sink in. For the first time After 8 years of doing NOTHING, the republican majority in the US House is GONE.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:01 PM   #33
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-
Old 11-07-2018, 05:10 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Hey there Tony,

I see you're a newbie here on Eccie. Just some friendly advice. I don't know who you are calling a nitwit here but you can't call people names. This is a nice ECCIE.

No nicknames???
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:10 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You think that was a blue wave? Hey, I got some ocean view property in Arizona to sell ya!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No blue wave??? Well I suppose that’s your take. And Drumpf’s.

Democrats flipped 29 House districts nationwide
Democrats flipped 2 Congressional seats in Texas
Democrats flipped 2 seats in Texas Senate
Democrats flipped 12 seats in Texas House
No Democratic incumbents in the Legislature lost their seats

Yeah. Texas is not so red anymore.

I’m sure there’s a meme for that.

Don’t think this qualifies but let it sink in. For the first time After 8 years of doing NOTHING, the republican majority in the US House is GONE.

Old 11-07-2018, 05:11 PM   #36
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I knew it would hurt your itty bitty feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

No nicknames???
Old 11-09-2018, 06:27 PM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I liked hearing what the rest of the worlds had to say the morning after.
Starting at around 36 minutes into the audio, the guy had very interesting insight on MO of Trump.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:17 PM   #38
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Democrats did take the house but didn't take the senate and didn't wrest any governerships from the Republicans. As far as the blue wave it actually failed pretty hard. Historical trends indicate that the legislature generally goes to the other side shortly after the other side takes the presidency.

In this case the democrats failed to take the senate and only took the house by a very slim margin. A bare handful of seats.

Coupled with the fact that there were rampant reports of voter fraud including the local Democratic party in georgia (not a staffer, the actual party) are being arrested for voter fraud. Project Veritas caught "Beto" staffers talking about how they had plenty of illegals voting for them... etc...

I think the democrats are in big trouble down the line.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 02:00 AM   #39
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Voter Fraud as well as Voter Suppression was rampant in Georgia from shutting down polling places the day before election with many of these places being close to minority neighborhoods.

In the National Scene, Maxine Waters is now chair of the Financial Committee. She can subpoena his tax returns. It's about to get very interesting in Washington.

As far as Texas goes, had Beto been a Republican, Ted Cruz would of lost by double digits. We are talking a 3-4 victory by Cruz having lost all major hubs except Ft Worth which wasn't a huge victory. The small cities, towns and rural areas got him the Victory. The key demographic that helped him win was white women which I found that very bizarre.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 01:36 PM   #40
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2 View Post
Democrats did take the house but didn't take the senate and didn't wrest any governerships from the Republicans.
Really?

Really?

Hmmm...

I guess the Drudge Report isn't keeping it's audience apprised of the fact that 7 governorships were flipped from Republican to Democrat. I can't say I am surprised. But here is the real news:

Illinois: Democrat J.B. Pritzker beats Republican incumbent Bruce Rauner

Kansas: Democrat Laura Kelly beats Republican Kris Kobach (Replacing Republican Gov. Sam Brownback)

Michigan: Democrat Gretchen Whitmer beats Republican Bill Schuette (Replacing Republican Gov. Rick Snyder)

New Mexico: Democrat Michelle Lujan Grisham beats Republican Steve Pearce (Replacing Republican Gov. Susana Martinez)

Maine: Democrat Janet Mills beats Republican Shawn Moody (Replacing Republican Gov. Paul LePage)

Nevada: Steve Sisolak becomes first Democrat to win governorship since 1994, handily defeating Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt, a Republican, in his bid to replace Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval

and my favorite flip:

Wisconsin: Democrat Tony Evers defeats incumbent Republican Gov. Scott Walker

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:05 AM   #41
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Well, that was a good election night. No blue wave. And voters came out and voted which is always a good thing.

Calling Little Monster - darlin, come on out!
Republicans won in places they were supposed to and even still, they under performed. Democrats won in places we were NOT supposed to. THAT'S the difference. We took an entire branch of government back. And now your leader will have to face "real" oversight.

Trumps behavior post election has been a clear indicator that even he knows that his side has suffered a loss. Right before the election he was talking shit about Pelosi the very next day after the election he was literally sucking up to her. Gee I wonder why??

No Democrat "expected" to take the senate "hoped" maybe, but that was always a far fetched task. But yes, like it or not, admit to it or not a "Blue Wave" did occur.

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:07 AM   #42
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Really?

Really?

Hmmm...

I guess the Drudge Report isn't keeping it's audience apprised of the fact that 7 governorships were flipped from Republican to Democrat. I can't say I am surprised. But here is the real news:

Illinois: Democrat J.B. Pritzker beats Republican incumbent Bruce Rauner

Kansas: Democrat Laura Kelly beats Republican Kris Kobach (Replacing Republican Gov. Sam Brownback)

Michigan: Democrat Gretchen Whitmer beats Republican Bill Schuette (Replacing Republican Gov. Rick Snyder)

New Mexico: Democrat Michelle Lujan Grisham beats Republican Steve Pearce (Replacing Republican Gov. Susana Martinez)

Maine: Democrat Janet Mills beats Republican Shawn Moody (Replacing Republican Gov. Paul LePage)

Nevada: Steve Sisolak becomes first Democrat to win governorship since 1994, handily defeating Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt, a Republican, in his bid to replace Republican Gov. Brian Sandoval

and my favorite flip:

Wisconsin: Democrat Tony Evers defeats incumbent Republican Gov. Scott Walker

DAMN!!! Talk about putting someone in their place!!!

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 08:03 AM   #43
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, does anybody else think that the midterms were a "Blue Wave" for the Demoncrats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Republicans won in places they were supposed to and even still, they under performed. Democrats won in places we were NOT supposed to. THAT'S the difference. We took an entire branch of government back. And now your leader will have to face "real" oversight.

Trumps behavior post election has been a clear indicator that even he knows that his side has suffered a loss. Right before the election he was talking shit about Pelosi the very next day after the election he was literally sucking up to her. Gee I wonder why??

No Democrat "expected" to take the senate "hoped" maybe, but that was always a far fetched task. But yes, like it or not, admit to it or not a "Blue Wave" did occur.

Old 11-12-2018, 09:19 PM   #44
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Ok, does anybody else think that the midterms were a "Blue Wave" for the Demoncrats?
Somebody posted (but didn't want to do the checking) that you predicted the dems would do much worse.

What shade of violet would you describe that wave?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #45
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't think there was any "wave" Did you think there was a "Blue wave"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Somebody posted (but didn't want to do the checking) that you predicted the dems would do much worse.

What shade of violet would you describe that wave?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women