Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35116
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #31
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You are an attractive lady. Pretty face with beautiful eyes. You're body isn't as nice however. Not sure if there is anything that can be done about the belly sag/stretch marks. It will not be a problem for a lot of guys. I think it was better when you used to disclose this issue (airbrushed photos) in your ads.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #32
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If it is just a way to get her ad out there then there are other avenues on this site to do that. I agree she is a very pretty girl and did say she had great reviews so I did answer her question and did not hijack the thread. It does seem when you don't go with the flow that you get a little jumped on. I'm not hobbying now so it doesn't really matter to me. Also someone with just a couple of reviews and a very few post might want to sit back and observe for awhile. Like I said before. Just my opinion
Once again here you are trying to derail the train, have issue we me or what I said, start your own thread about it. Have an issue with providers posting to gain attention...........again post your own thread about it. The OP made the topic, don't like it, don't post to it, like you said why do you care you don't hobby anymore so why be here giving providers s**t about what they do? On a side note: The amount of posts or number of reviews does not a hobbyist make and I'd bet I've been in the hobby longer than you my friend, those that know don't have to be a post whore such as you.

For give me Ashden for the minor interruption to right the train.
We now return you to the originally scheduled post topic already in progress!
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #33
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Sexy Ashden,

You seem to have some hot reviews. It seems that the Texas market really has some big time reviewers. You might want to try and hook up with someone like Surge and I'm sure your stock would go way up. He just seems to write some of the best reviews. Just my 2 cents.
What the fuck does this have to do with the original topic? Dallas also has some big time reviewers who try to use their "rep" and their sway over feeble-minded guys to get special treatment/free service. I am not implying that the guy you mention would do this, just making a point that these "big time reviewers" don't need you pimping for them.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:59 PM   #34
letstrade
Registered Member

girllllllllll,,,,,,,,,,u kidding? form 1-10 ur an 11,,,gorgeous
letstrade is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:03 AM   #35
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I'm not trying to pimp them. I just stating a fact. Hell I don't even live in TX. My comment was about her reviews which is part of her showcase.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
Once again here you are trying to derail the train, have issue we me or what I said, start your own thread about it. Have an issue with providers posting to gain attention...........again post your own thread about it. The OP made the topic, don't like it, don't post to it, like you said why do you care you don't hobby anymore so why be here giving providers s**t about what they do? On a side note: The amount of posts or number of reviews does not a hobbyist make and I'd bet I've been in the hobby longer than you my friend, those that know don't have to be a post whore such as you.

TN men ROCK! Well said!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #37
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Dammit they're are some of us texas men that rock too

And if ya wanna see Nova in action just visit chat once in a while lol. See there Nova I'm lookin out for ya buddy
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:40 AM   #38
novacain
RETIRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Dammit they're are some of us texas men that rock too

And if ya wanna see Nova in action just visit chat once in a while lol. See there Nova I'm lookin out for ya buddy
Shhhhhhh EA, you know I'm UTR now!! I had to go underground cause Eve's lookin for me!

But glad to know you have my back buddy!

Dang EA now I'm hijacking the thread! The force is strong in you.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #39
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Yes sir it is lmao.

Don't worry I won't give your secret away to Eve

Now back to the hijacking lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #40
Goincrazy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Ashten Love, from a Texas guy who think s the hottest girls live in Texas, you are hot and beautiful.
Goincrazy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #41
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Would have to disagree with Texas girls being the most attractive. I have lived in S. LA in Cajun Country and them girls rock. They've got the looks and the dynamite personality to go with it. London Rayne is a perfect example of S. LA girl that's got the looks and dynamite personality.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #42
Bebe Rebozo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ashden -- you look fine. As an older guy who goes for the natural look, I'm happy you aren't "enhanced." The eyeshadow on one of those photos is a little over the top, but your menu and reviews seem wonderful. Keep up the good work!
Bebe Rebozo is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #43
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I agree on one thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post

As I was married for 27 years and am now in a happy relationship I would agree that you have been in the hobby longer than me. I do think that your large red letters are a sign of maturity though
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:21 AM   #44
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Would have to disagree with Texas girls being the most attractive. I have lived in S. LA in Cajun Country and them girls rock. They've got the looks and the dynamite personality to go with it. London Rayne is a perfect example of S. LA girl that's got the looks and dynamite personality.
Awww but I am from Miami lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #45
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Well London, you got the looks and personality of a Cajun Lady.
shorty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women