Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2018, 02:32 PM   #1
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Muller is midway and busy as chit

It took ken starr 4 years to uncover a blowjob. Muller is nearly in year TWO. Starr was just hanging around collecting his pay for years. Muller is referring the easy indictments to New York att General. How many of Clinton's buddies got indicated. How many Obama buddies got indicated? How many of trump buddies got indicated in less than two years? No wonder trump wants to ban the free press
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Lets just wait till the big blows start landing, I have the feeling some very big guys will be charged very soon
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
Lets just wait till the big blows start landing, I have the feeling some very big guys will be charged very soon
Yeah, like McCabe and Comey.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:12 PM   #4
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

No I was thinking more like Trump jr and stone
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:52 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Mueller is finished and he hasn't got shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
It took ken starr 4 years to uncover a blowjob. Muller is nearly in year TWO. Starr was just hanging around collecting his pay for years. Muller is referring the easy indictments to New York att General. How many of Clinton's buddies got indicated. How many Obama buddies got indicated? How many of trump buddies got indicated in less than two years? No wonder trump wants to ban the free press
Mueller is finished and he hasn't got shit.

therefore he will recommend Trump's immediate impeachment on thousands of charges across the whole spectrum of criminal activity. he'll be impeached and sentenced to thousands of years in prison. his most egregious of charges? being alive. defeating HildeCunt for president. someone thinks he's a NAZI. someone thinks he's a racist. some gay comic hates him. some gay reporter hates him. some Brit hates him. everyone "should" hate him. the World hates him.

bahhaaaaaaa

his worst crime of all? conspiring with Russia to breathe air. Russian Air. Traitor!!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:48 AM   #6
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Ken Staff's team had 15 convictions over Whitewater including Web Hubbell and the McDougals. Try telling the truth. Clinton was CONVICTED, fined, and had to surrender his law license.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 02:20 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Ken Staff's team had 15 convictions over Whitewater including Web Hubbell and the McDougals. Try telling the truth. Clinton was CONVICTED, fined, and had to surrender his law license.
The loss of his law license had nothing to do with the impeachment. Clinton was not "convicted" of anything ... a Federal Judge signed an order finding that he had committed perjury in a civil case and submitted the order to the Arkansas Bar Association, which made it's own finding and recommendation. It is my understanding Clinton agreed to the suspension in lieu of a contested proceeding.

Quote:
On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bi...insky-scandal/

He was NOT CONVICTED of the allegations in the impeachment either ... he served his full 2nd term.

Quote:
On January 7, 1999, in a congressional procedure not seen since the 1868 impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson, the trial of President Clinton got underway in the Senate. As instructed in Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution, the chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court (William Rehnquist at this time) was sworn in to preside, and the senators were sworn in as jurors.

Five weeks later, on February 12, the Senate voted on whether to remove Clinton from office. The president was acquitted on both articles of impeachment. The prosecution needed a two-thirds majority to convict but failed to achieve even a bare majority. Rejecting the first charge of perjury, 45 Democrats and 10 Republicans voted “not guilty,” and on the charge of obstruction of justice the Senate was split 50-50.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...nton-impeached
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 08:22 AM   #8
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I never mentioned impeachment.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:56 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never mentioned impeachment.
And I said "either" .... to what "conviction" were you referring.

BTW: When one mentions Ken Starr it sort of follows "impeachment" .... since ..

Quote:
After several years of investigation, Starr filed the Starr Report, which alleged that Bill Clinton lied about the existence of the affair during a sworn deposition. The allegation led to the impeachment of Bill Clinton and the five-year suspension of Clinton's law license.
That is similar to the track being discussed with respect to Mueller. Right now he has no testimony in which he can allege Trump lied under oath, i.e. perjury.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:58 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It took ken starr 4 years to uncover a blowjob.
Monica "uncovered" the blow job and their sexcapades. Not Starr. I'm assuming Start wasn't present when she was having "sex" with Clinton.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #11
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Impeachment is the political equivalent of an indictment. It is not a conviction. There was a finding that Bill Clinton broke one or more laws. His acceptance is the judicial equivalent of a conviction. Bill Clinton was found guilty by a court but not by the Senate. Like I said, I never mentioned impeachment.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:10 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How long was that investigation and how much did it cost compared to the current investigation?

Do you know?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:21 AM   #13
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:

So it was a CBJ. I figured the most powerful man in the country would demand a BBBJ.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Impeachment is the political equivalent of an indictment. I do believe I've posted that in this forum before. So I hope you're not telling me.

It is not a conviction.

There was a finding that Bill Clinton broke one or more laws.There was a contempt order that found he had lied in a deposition (the same as Ken Starr reported.)

His acceptance is the judicial equivalent of a conviction. That is so vague it's hardly response worthy, but you can also direct my attention to the alleged "acceptance" and that is not the same as a "conviction" based on how you just wrote it.

Bill Clinton was found guilty by a court (He was NOT found "guilty" by a court, if you are IMPLYING a criminal conviction. It simply didn't happen. But you are welcome to post the Court designation, case number, and date so I can look it up.

but not by the Senate. Like I said, I never mentioned impeachment.
You are trying to justify your "Fake News"!

If Bill Clinton were to testify today under oath that he has never been "convicted" it would not be perjury. It would not be a lie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women