Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47489
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There, I fixed it for you!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I support free speech and the right of individuals to pool their money in the exercise of that right.

How about you ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I support free speech and the right of individuals to pool their money in the exercise of that right.

How about you ?
WhiryTits, I also support the right of "free speech" and my unrestricted right to pool money that I win through wagers.

Are you interested in helping me out?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL, since you failed to specify which Biden you were referring to, I did not want to assume you were speaking of the Vice President.
You can assume, safely, I was speaking about the current VP.

I have reason to believe that the son has more sense than "dad" ... so far.

Hopefully the son will not disappoint me. "rage" and "disdain" ... ?

As the Republicans could do better than their selections, so can the Democrats. It is, and has been, that I have been inclined to pick the Republican candidate for the job over the Democratic candidate for the JOB, because the rank-file of the Dem.Party keeps sending hard-core liberals, losers, or predators to run for the office ... beginning with Humphreys and following with a few bright spots like Kennedy. Since I became engaged in politics in Texas in South Central part of the State I was inclined to be a Democrat although I believed strongly in qualified Republican candidates running and winning so that Texas could maintain a 2-party system and void the choke hold the Democrats enjoyed over most of Texas with the exeption occasionally of Dallas and Houston, which were for years Republican pockets of strength.

Unfortunately the liberal elements of the Democratic Party have almost made it intolerable and some recent antics at caucuses and meetings in the past 15 to 20 years have been disgusting ... I still believe that remaining with an association with the Democratic Party has been a good idea, even though there are some Republicans in office with whom I have associated.

Do I sound more "independent" to you? Or do you have too much "rage" and "disdain" to open your mind to something contrary to your belief system and bullshit....Austin does that to you, you know.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
The democrats are the ones that had it set up if they lose. I heard it myself on the Left radio. The dude said if Obama loses its because the rebublicans bought the election. That's pretty funny considering Obama has out raised Romney in cash.
Kayla why do you even post on here- do some Freaking research- the GOP Super Pac have raised far more money then Obama's camp- you seriously don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you make an ass of yourself every time.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Kayla why do you even post on here- do some Freaking research- the GOP Super Pac have raised far more money then Obama's camp- you seriously don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you make an ass of yourself every time.
I didn't see where she mentioned GOP or any "super pac" ...

.... not sure who the ass is. May be you?

Wall Street Journal: Sunday, October 14, 2012 As of 5:59 PM EDT
"A person with knowledge of the campaign's fundraising operation said Republicans' September total isn't expected to outpace the $181 million the Obama campaign and related Democratic parties raised last month. The data are scheduled to be released Oct. 20. Mr. Obama has so far directly out raised Mr. Romney, pulling in $742 million with his party through August compared to $638 million for Mr. Romney and the Republican National Committee."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...908141588.html
Old 10-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.... not sure who the ass is. May be you?
Who died and appointed LL to be "the decider?" Perhaps "the ass" is actually LL! After all, he does have a considerable amount of experience with being "an ass!"
Old 10-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #38
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Maybe you can enlighten us. What is the grand total for money raised by both sides. I wasn't able to find anything current, that gave the grand totals. You seem very sure that Romney has raised more, so I'm sure you must have a reliable source. Otherwise, you wouldn't know what the fuck you were talking about and would just be making an ass out of yourself, again.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who died and appointed LL to be "the decider?"
Yes, I can be one. But I can also be respectful. Try it sometime.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I wasn't able to find anything current, that gave the grand totals.

Otherwise, you wouldn't know what the fuck you were talking about and would just be making an ass out of yourself, again.
There will not be anything "current" due to #1 reporting deadlines #2: Obaminable has overseas collections coming in from internet resources and those will not be processed immediately. If I recall correctly in 2008 the internet contributions were "lagging" as far as reporting until they were ... err..... "investigated and verified."

Seems this administration likes to "investigate" and "verify"

.... a lot to avoid truth.

You will have to wait until after the election to determine just how much Middle Eastern money was contributed over the internet.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
There will not be anything "current" due to #1 reporting deadlines #2: Obaminable has overseas collections coming in from internet resources and those will not be processed immediately. If I recall correctly in 2008 the internet contributions were "lagging" as far as reporting until they were ... err..... "investigated and verified."

Seems this administration likes to "investigate" and "verify"

.... a lot to avoid truth.

You will have to wait until after the election to determine just how much Middle Eastern money was contributed over the internet.

Obama.com operates out of Shanghai China. It's run by an Obama bundler with ties to the Chinese government. His company's name is Acorn International; tell me that's not an inside joke. Obama outsourced his own fund raising company! Just imagine if Romney had done that. Obama would have had a field day.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ese-Government
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, I can be one. But I can also be respectful. Try it sometime.
My Dad once told me that respect is something earned.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news LL but you have yet to earn my respect!

Keep trying though! Perhaps one day!!!!!

On the other hand, if I awarded respect to egotistical, condescending jerks, you would be first in line!
Old 10-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'd be embarrassed to have your respect, BigTurd. I'd lose respect for myself if that happened.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'd be embarrassed to have your respect, BigTurd. I'd lose respect for myself if that happened.
StupidOldFart, you would be breathing down LL's neck for the #1 spot.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

StupidOldFart, you would be breathing down LL's neck for the #1 spot.

double post for additional emphasis!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women