Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #31
misssexpot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94227

Wow guys I just wanted advice
misssexpot is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #32
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I find the whole scenario crazy... I dont understand how you would get busted when there is no real hard evidence. You said LE was coming and he was going.... unless he had an ad of your posted to his ass I dont understand how they would know whats going on. I never knew that a guy leaving a girls apartment is illegal... could be maintenance, repair man, bf, random hook up, brother, ex-bf, friend... How the hell is that enough evidence for LE to bust you?
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #33
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by misssexpot View Post
Wow guys I just wanted advice
Well you say you have been in the business 7 years, have been busted 3 times, yet are just joining this board and all of your posts are on this thread, most of which make absolutely no sense at all. Pardon us for being skeptical.

The best advice you could possibly get has already been given. Keep your mouth shut, hire a good lawyer, stop giving them ammunition by posting, and get a new career.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #34
Chloe_lane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43071
My ECCIE Reviews

sounds like you need to know your surroundings better,screen your people,not stay in one location too long exp a hotel and have alot of traffic......your not doing something right if you have been in 3 stings ......id find another proffession for sure
Chloe_lane is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #35
Guest081014
Account Disabled

User ID: 17425
My ECCIE Reviews

The only way this could possibly make sense is if the cops were already there looking for something else and when they saw him decided he looked suspicious (pants unbuttoned, messy hair, etc) but even that seem a bit outlandish.

As others have stated, it's not about what actually happened, it's about what the courts can prove. As long as you don't admit to anything and there's no physical evidence, all circumstantial evidence can produce "reasonable doubt".

Good luck and consider a change of careers perhaps?
Guest081014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:48 AM   #36
ramblinguitarman
Registered Member

Misssexpot: I am a lawyer. You hired a lawyer who is experienced in your jurisdiction. Let him do his job. Do not write another word, except a nice private note to the Moderators, asking them to kindly erase this thread on the basis that it concerns an ongoing criminal matter. I have not read every word you have written, and am not so quick to conclude you have made any admission of guilt, but I can assure you if you think the knives are sharp in here, Heaven help you if the prosecutirs see this thread. Gulity or not, admission or not, your chosen name alone "Misssexpot" will be used in a highly prejudicial manner against you. ANYTHING you say, can and will be used against you. Your lawyer is going to kill you, but you would be wise to advise him of this thread, so he doesn't get caught in the middle of trial with his pants down and his pecker in hand.

I will disagree with the observations regarding screening, I would assume screening is not much help after two years of sessions, and I have no idea what the facts are regarding the alleged next appointment, and please don't try to explain it to me. Say nothing more. No one can say with certainty whether or not a jury will find you guilty or innocent. For one thing, we don't know what evidence exists. From a theoretical perspective, the case sounds like absolute bullshit to me. Let's hope you haven't altered the equation.
ramblinguitarman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #37
2long
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I agree totally with ramblinguitarman. Let your lawyer handle this and don't let the many different opinions here let your imagination run wild. I know you are upset and your lawyer isn't one to spend much time calming your fears. However, this is not the place to discuss the details of your case which can and will be used against you if prosecution finds it.
2long is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:50 AM   #38
Tulsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Capial idea , Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Or lack of screening?
Sounds like you live next to a legal black hole and "society" has you on radar.

Is moving out of the question?
Tulsa is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #39
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Observe the advice from the lawyer posting here
After you get out of this fix
Since a 'task force' has targeted you
You need to go someplace else and/or get a new 'job'
You cannot continue to work your area as before
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:40 AM   #40
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!!!!

You were involved in three stings, sounds like the cops were already watching you.

Im confused, why would your client be pulled over, and then he snitches. Doesn't make since, maybe he is a cop.

Where are the missing pieces?
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #41
guest111111
Ambassador

First, I agree with all that you need to find a new career... but answer me this... If you have been in 3 stings, and arrested, but have never done FS, then what the hell is the problem... an actual action has to take place for money. If all your doing is sitting there shooting the shit, then i really see no reason why you need to fear anything... They will only do stings when they know there is a higher likely hood of multiple arrest so they can show the public all the hard work they are doing to clean up crime... other than that, there is no reason for them to do a sting..
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:11 AM   #42
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
There has to be an agreement to exchange sex for cash
That's probably an element of the offense in just about any jurisdiction.

Quote:
and that agreement has to be witnessed or participated in by LE.
But I suspect this isn't a legal requirement; at least, I don't recall it from looking at the Texas prostitution law. It usually comes about that way, because it's better evidence. But it's not necessarily a required element of the offense.

Quote:
They don't have much of a case. . . . It is a he said/she said at this point. Deny deny deny, then totally shut up about it. If they try to intimidate you just invoke your right to remain silent....and stick to it! I would be very surprised if a prosecutor would actually file charges and take this to court, unless there is more to the story than we know about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikdj View Post
They have to PROVE you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If there is no proof of activity beyond his word against yours, I don't see it standing up.
There would certainly be evidence -- the guy's testimony. It's just a question of whether the jury would find that credible enough to believe beyond a reasonable doubt. I've been on the jury for a somewhat similar case, and you might be surprised on what basis jurors will be willing to convict. I was.

And of course, there may be an incentive to take a plea to avoid the time and cost of defending, if the prosecutors take it to court. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that they might play "chicken" -- acting as though they fully intend to go to trial, even when they really don't, in order to get a plea.

I won't venture to guess one way or another, since I don't practice in this area. Talk to your lawyer; he'll have a much better idea than any of us will.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #43
Leta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61607
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
I find the whole scenario crazy... I dont understand how you would get busted when there is no real hard evidence. You said LE was coming and he was going.... unless he had an ad of your posted to his ass I dont understand how they would know whats going on. I never knew that a guy leaving a girls apartment is illegal... could be maintenance, repair man, bf, random hook up, brother, ex-bf, friend... How the hell is that enough evidence for LE to bust you?

I totally agree. There are some pieces missing to this puzzle. And why not give up his info?
Leta is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #44
Asian Ann
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73998
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Haiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartenWarner View Post
All the OP's responses are cryptic as hell. Is this some attempt at haiku?
She doth text too much.
All grammar out the window--
Yo, bro! Wassup, Dawg?

Ann
Asian Ann is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #45
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Quote:
There has to be an agreement to exchange sex for cash and that agreement has to be witnessed or participated in by LE.
This is an incorrect legal statement.

Quote:
SJ will probably get on my case for dispensing legal advice without a license.
Probably because non-lawyers often get it wrong when giving legal advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblinguitarman View Post
Misssexpot: I am a lawyer. You hired a lawyer who is experienced in your jurisdiction. Let him do his job. Do not write another word, except a nice private note to the Moderators, asking them to kindly erase this thread on the basis that it concerns an ongoing criminal matter. I have not read every word you have written, and am not so quick to conclude you have made any admission of guilt, but I can assure you if you think the knives are sharp in here, Heaven help you if the prosecutirs see this thread. Gulity or not, admission or not, your chosen name alone "Misssexpot" will be used in a highly prejudicial manner against you. ANYTHING you say, can and will be used against you. Your lawyer is going to kill you, but you would be wise to advise him of this thread, so he doesn't get caught in the middle of trial with his pants down and his pecker in hand.
If the OP is still reading this thread, follow this advice. And, as many others have already noted, it may be time to think about whether a change in professions is in order, or at least a change in your way of doing business.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women