Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2021, 12:21 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

It’s kinda interesting that most of the threads on this topic, both here and on OH2, have been posted in men’s-only forums. Very little coed discussion, from what I can tell.

I guess that reflects the law’s focus: pimps/managers, AMPs/studios, and a bit on clients and SHMBs/ad sites. The independent gals and their clients don’t really have much more to worry about than they do now, unless there is further crackdown on advertising and review boards.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 12:12 AM   #17
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I kind of suspect that the providers hope their clients are unaware of the law. If you think about it they don't have much to gain discussing it publicly here.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:36 AM   #18
Barack Obama
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Noticed OH2 is down today. Not sure if it's coincidence or related to this upcoming law.
Barack Obama is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 12:17 PM   #19
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

It’s up and running this afternoon.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 02:48 PM   #20
Smerc
Premium Access

It loads like it's going to come up, but then tosses a 502 page.
Smerc is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 04:55 PM   #21
tuckermax210
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

It worked this morning. Still down for me
tuckermax210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 05:12 PM   #22
MrzPeach
Always Milf Partime Nymph

User ID: 350322
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It’s kinda interesting that most of the threads on this topic, both here and on OH2, have been posted in men’s-only forums. Very little coed discussion, from what I can tell.

I guess that reflects the law’s focus: pimps/managers, AMPs/studios, and a bit on clients and SHMBs/ad sites. The independent gals and their clients don’t really have much more to worry about than they do now, unless there is further crackdown on advertising and review boards.
I, personally have been notifying my "regulars" as well as adding it to my most recent ad posts. Granted, it can be argued that we have nothing to gain by public discussion, I would have to disagree.

Regulars~ I am helping to solidify their long term loyalty. If they have met with me even once and clearly know that I am a "safe & sure thing" why would they choose to shop around for the fun of it.

Potential Clients~ I have been adding a link to the most current news on the subject to my posts. I do so simply to inform any gentleman as it directly relates to their position in the hobby. All of this being said brings me to why I see it as potentially beneficial to my business. I feel like if any hobbyist/buyer goes to jail and/or picks up any charges they are far more likely to cease participating in the hobby all together. Thus, if I can save anyone from having a run in with police in relation to the hobby I cld be saving their ability to hobby in its entirety.
On a more personal note, if there are any guys out there that have wanted to meet a provider but has always just put it off until 2mrw. I hope mentioning that they will be at a much greater risk meeting new providers after September 1, 2021 will light a fire significant enough that they actually execute meeting that provider now rather than not meeting her at all.

**Perfect example of why I have been getting the word out there now.....I moved out of Texas and I am only in the Houston area on occasion these days. If there is anyone that has been wanting to meet me then this week would be the last opportunity to do so with a lesser risk factor. Since on Monday I will return to Atlanta.

Just the view point from one empathetic woman. Happy Hobbying!!
MrzPeach is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 09:47 PM   #23
Gadabout
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrzPeach View Post
I, personally have been notifying my "regulars" as well as adding it to my most recent ad posts. Granted, it can be argued that we have nothing to gain by public discussion, I would have to disagree.

Regulars~ I am helping to solidify their long term loyalty. If they have met with me even once and clearly know that I am a "safe & sure thing" why would they choose to shop around for the fun of it.

Potential Clients~ I have been adding a link to the most current news on the subject to my posts. I do so simply to inform any gentleman as it directly relates to their position in the hobby. All of this being said brings me to why I see it as potentially beneficial to my business. I feel like if any hobbyist/buyer goes to jail and/or picks up any charges they are far more likely to cease participating in the hobby all together. Thus, if I can save anyone from having a run in with police in relation to the hobby I cld be saving their ability to hobby in its entirety.
On a more personal note, if there are any guys out there that have wanted to meet a provider but has always just put it off until 2mrw. I hope mentioning that they will be at a much greater risk meeting new providers after September 1, 2021 will light a fire significant enough that they actually execute meeting that provider now rather than not meeting her at all.

**Perfect example of why I have been getting the word out there now.....I moved out of Texas and I am only in the Houston area on occasion these days. If there is anyone that has been wanting to meet me then this week would be the last opportunity to do so with a lesser risk factor. Since on Monday I will return to Atlanta.

Clever girl.
Gadabout is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 04:09 AM   #24
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

It’s all about deterring, if LE can cause some folk to stop P4P they have succeeded. I ain’t stopping, they can’t make me.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 08:36 AM   #25
ShahOfTexas
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

F**k the pigs!!!
ShahOfTexas is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 12:53 AM   #26
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1276617.

This is the most complete news article I've read so far as it tries to give a balanced view of the new law.

One question is they keep quoting that 79k youth in TX are trafficked at any given time. Well that is close to .7% of all the youth under 18 of both genders so it seems like a large number to me.

I also really don't see where they're giving the providers a break with pretrial diversions, at least not for run of the mill cases.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 12:53 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1276617.

This is the most complete news article I've read so far as it tries to give a balanced view of the new law.

I also really don't see where they're giving the providers a break with pretrial diversions, at least not for run of the mill cases.
Good peice. Pre-trial diversion? Has nothing to do with the stated aim, reducing trafficking. If they are trafficked, give blanket amnesty, dumb fuckers. Don't re-victimize them!

That last sentence, about improving housing and other conditions? Hell, Texas will NEVER do that.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 06:10 PM   #28
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrzPeach View Post

Pretty sharp post that covers a lot of ground!!!
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 08:35 PM   #29
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post

One question is they keep quoting that 79k youth in TX are trafficked at any given time. Well that is close to .7% of all the youth under 18 of both genders so it seems like a large number to me.
You can read the full report here: https://repositories.lib.utexas.edu/...=2&isAllowed=y

The data cracks me up. They admit their data is shit and is based on estimates and the very first quote on their study is,

“Harriet Tubman did not wait around for a proper measurement
of how many slaves were in the South. Neither should we. The
work needs to be done while we try to measure it.”

So guys who buy sex in Texas are not involved in a mutually beneficial transaction but are the same as slaveowners?

You can't make this shit up. I gave up playing the hobby in the USA when LE started pushing trafficking as a way to cash in on the hobby.
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 02:01 PM   #30
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Harriet Tubman? Isn't she the one who was on a pancake box, then finally had her image removed?

Oh wait, no, I'm thinking of Aunt Jemimah.

I kid.

But when Harriet Tubman is so absurdly introduced as a symbol to back a ridiculously punitive law, that will not assist in its desired objective, my level of levity is muted in comparison.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women