Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether youre a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default short stories with moral lessons. .............

A little bird was flying south for the Winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.

The dung was actually thawing him out!
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
DEVIN0131968
Effigy of the Forgotten

Encounters: 23

LOT OF TRUTH IN THE MORAL OF THAT OF STORY........

DEVIN
DEVIN0131968 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #3
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Lesson: Take sides, don't be ignorant

A Mouse, Pig, Cow and Snake

A mouse looked through a crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife
opening a package; what food might it contain?

He was aghast to discover that it was a mouse trap!

Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning, "There is a mouse trap in the house, there is a mouse trap in the house."

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell you this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me; I cannot be bothered by it."

The mouse turned to the pig and told him, "There is a mouse trap in the house."

"I am so very sorry Mr. Mouse," sympathized the pig, "but there is nothing I can do about it but pray; be assured that you are in my prayers."

The mouse turned to the cow, who replied, "Like wow, Mr. Mouse, a mouse trap; am I in grave danger, Duh?"

So the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected to face the farmer's mouse trap alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house, like the sound of a mouse trap catching its prey. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught.

In the darkness, she did not see that it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught.

The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital.

She returned home with a fever. Now everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient.

His wife's sickness continued so that friends and neighbors came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig.

The farmer's wife did not get well, in fact, she died, and so many people came for her funeral the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide meat for all of them to eat.

So the next time you hear that someone is facing a problem and think that it does not concern you, remember that when the least of us is threatened, we are all at risk.
futile is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Good stories.
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
doggie83
Gaining Momentum

Default more moral lessons

The school teacher asked her students if they could tell a story that had a moral lesson. First young student "My mom wanted fresh eggs from our chickens for breakfast and she asked me to go collect the eggs and bring them to her. I gathered all the eggs I could find in my basket and while walking back to the house, I tripped and spilled the eggs and they all broke."
"What's the moral to this story?" asked the teacher.
"Don't put all your eggs in one basket." was the reply.
The next students story was similar.
"My mom was hoping to have a nice young chicken for Sunday dinner. She asked me to go out to the barn to see how many chickens we had. But in the chicken roost, were only eggs, no young chickens."
"And the moral to this story is?" asked the school marm.
"Don"t count your chickens before they're hatched." answered the young scholar.
The third young boy also had a story to share.
"My dad was in Iraq sitting in his foxhole. He was drinking a six pack of beer and was armed with his rifle with six magazines of bullets and he had six hand grenades on his belt. He was finishing the last of his beers when the Al Queda tried to ambush him. He killed most of them with his gun and finished off the rest with his grenades." proudly boasted the young man.
"Wow! That is an amazing story." said the wide eyed teacher. "But is there some kind of moral to this tale?"
"Yes," said the lad. "Don't fuck with my dad when he's been drinking."
doggie83 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."
"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients."
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.
Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.
Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:11 AM   #7
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Cool The Farmer and Snake

ONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. The snake said to the Farmer: "If you pick me up and hold me to your stomach, your body will make me warm." The Farmer said: "If I do that you will bite me." The Snake answered: "Why would I do that if you save me?" The Farmer had compassion on the Snake, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. "Oh," cried the Farmer, "Why did you bite me after I saved you?" "You knew I was a snake when you picked me up," answered the Snake. Moral is said to be - The greatest kindness will not bind the ungrateful!
Yoyoma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women