Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2017, 11:44 AM   #16
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You asked for opinions from the panhandle, I don’t think anyone should be flamed for speaking up,,(sometimes a spelling correction can offend, not me however—I don’t get offended easily) now on outing (for me, I’m very private with this hobby) on a similar outing situation, ——I believe that arrest records should not be allowed at all, there may be a member in the arrest record linked unbeknown to the poster, then if three people quote that persons mistake, that should be points for everyone——a zero tolerance policy.

I mean it is kinda odd to include an email address while replying to a review—but, I don’t think most of us read it so the context is unclear, so because of the lack of understanding the context I am now with you, moderator please assume the position

Im just saying, I do enjoy posting sometimes and attempting to fit in with the crowd
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:51 PM   #17
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm not a mod however I have asked/questioned in the past as to "outing".
The answer: It is NOT outing if he/she/it/they are/is NOT a member of ECCIE.
That is the general guideline of course each situation is different so is each mods interpretation of the guideline.

I also am questioning the 10pts given to hotrix1. The email is not premium content unless listed in the ROS only. The OP of the review is not a newbie it is not his first review. I too would of viewed it as a member trying to be funny, it's been known to happen here. The OP apparently failed to check the information he provided prior to posting and even in the editing time frame after posting. The OP brought attention to the mistake publicly with posting several times in the thread instead of attempting to keep it low key.
So how is it that you fault other members use to seeing the "good for a laugh" reviews in this situation? That the email didn't belong to an ECCIE member by ECCIE rules there was no outing if so then the OP is at fault. That the OP is not new to ECCIE or writing reviews while mistakes happen there was not intent on his part nor on the part of the gentlemen who responded. OF course this is just the view of a hooker on a hooker board and we all know how much weight that carries. I'd be interested in the reasoning from the mod as well for the 10pt award.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:31 PM   #18
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Hotlips - one finger (the middle one, so you can put it away now). Since he knew the rules, and is infinitely smarter than all of us combined, he should have known it was taboo and left well enough alone for the mods to deal with. As for the number of sheep in the area, there were more, but you've seen to that as well...and some of us like to sheep around, so...let's get baaak to it. (If you think this is funny, pass it along. You can't taaake any of this too seriously.)
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #19
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
Hotlips - one finger (the middle one, so you can put it away now). Wrong again, as usual Jard. bc had the smarts to read between the lines after all. He gets two fingers Since he knew the rules,(they're not rules, they're guidelines and open to the interpretation of the modtard) and is infinitely smarter than all of us combined, he should have known it was taboo(which part? the email out in the open, or the reposting?) and left well enough alone for the mods to deal with. (Yeah, and see how long that took to correct from the OP's orig. posting to the edit was over 4 hrs.) As for the number of sheep in the area, there were more, but you've seen to that as well(lucky for you)...and some of us like to sheep around, so...let's get baaak to it. (If you think this is funny,(meh) pass it along. You can't taaake any of this too seriously.) Coming from you? I never do
Just saying NO to Bullying Modtard Nazi Intimidation. If the sheep don't like it, get the flock out! The horny goats can stay though if they like.

BTW. Well said Crystal. That's what I'm talking about.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:45 PM   #20
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default What's the matter Cpalm?

Cat got your tongue?
Old 11-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #21
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also agree with Crystal for sure
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:46 PM   #22
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But cpalm,we are asking for your guidance here. Please take a moment to respond. Cum on darlin. This is an obvious avoidance of member concerns
Old 11-14-2017, 04:10 PM   #23
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
I also agree with Crystal for sure
That’s a flagrant foul, flag on the field “excessive use of girl power” 10 pts.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:12 PM   #24
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 11-14-2017, 04:50 PM   #25
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

And I am still waiting for a mod to clarify this in response to my first post in this thread.

They drag this out much longer (ignore it?) and the drama Llama may be forced to bring friends
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:25 PM   #26
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post
And I am still waiting for a mod to clarify this in response to my first post in this thread.

They drag this out much longer (ignore it?) and the drama Llama may be forced to bring friends
I should probably leave this alone, but sometimes you just have to blurt it out when you think it’s right.

A few post down in the review someone said they also was able to get a few hours of financial advice from the email posting error, that’s a big deal, one of the worst outings I’ve witnessed, (those comments should also be deleted and points assigned) it’s possible now that a lurker or a cop is now pursuing the individual who owns that email address.

But at the same time, none of us here actually read the second post, so it’s all opinion based on incomplete information.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:06 PM   #27
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I should probably leave this alone, but sometimes you just have to blurt it out when you think it’s right.

A few post down in the review someone said they also was able to get a few hours of financial advice from the email posting error, that’s a big deal, one of the worst outings I’ve witnessed, (those comments should also be deleted and points assigned) it’s possible now that a lurker or a cop is now pursuing the individual who owns that email address.

But at the same time, none of us here actually read the second post, so it’s all opinion based on incomplete information.
But then that is the whole point, isn't it ?

It can't even be called an outing, much less one of the worst outings, unless the owner of the now deleted email Addy is a member.

The only reason I am even in this thread is because I was told I was wrong by a mod when I called BS on the link to all the Johns booking info and mug shots that they would not delete.

I was told that if they are not a member, then no problem. (Which I still think is BS as nobody that is enjoying this hobby should be outed)

But mainly I'm still here because I was told I was wrong.

I have never been wrong.

I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:19 PM   #28
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s a flagrant foul, flag on the field “excessive use of girl power” 10 pts.
Correction on the call. Excessive use of "Girl Power Tools". 15 yd. penalty. 2nd. down.

I mean, c'mon bc, I'm not sure about Crystal West's proclivities but Laney's illegal, Excessive use of Girl Power Tools is....... an open "league secret."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post

Sure OFD. As long as the drama Llama does not bring along with it a horse's ASS.

Quote:

Not really bc. Not if the email address didn't reveal the RL identity of a hobbyist. So technically not an outing. And why would a cop go after an individual, just because his email got posted on a whore board? To reveal his anonymous client? That's a bit of a reach there. What are the cops gonna do? Ask him, "Hey buddy, you got a friend advertising you on a whore board, but you only suck dick covered? Who's the guy pimping you out?"?

I guess the moral of the story is: Proofread your post before hitting the submit button. Watch what you're clipping and pasting on a whore board. Focus on writing the best review you can without exposing your bare ass to the rest of us tards that find it funny to whack a bared assed tard because we have our minds in the gutter. Some of us can't resist.Points or not.

I just want an explanation and justification from the Modtard that made the call.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:07 PM   #29
bc1969
Valued Poster

Default “Fuck yeah”!

The mods don’t know how to get down—off with them,,turn up the volume on some sexual healing

https://youtu.be/rjlSiASsUIs
Old 11-14-2017, 09:15 PM   #30
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Well it looks like the pot is stirring again. Hot, it seem we Pantards are being disrespected one again as well. Let the games begin, lesson be learned and every one have fun. Ijs
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women