Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2017, 09:33 PM   #31
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Correction on the call. Excessive use of "Girl Power Tools". 15 yd. penalty. 2nd. down.

I mean, c'mon bc, I'm not sure about Crystal West's proclivities but Laney's illegal, Excessive use of Girl Power Tools is....... an open "league secret."

My bad took a time out to investigate Laney's power tools

Sure OFD. As long as the drama Llama does not bring along with it a horse's ASS.

Llama spit and attract bears

Not really bc. Not if the email address didn't reveal the RL identity of a hobbyist. So technically not an outing. And why would a cop go after an individual, just because his email got posted on a whore board? To reveal his anonymous client? That's a bit of a reach there. What are the cops gonna do? Ask him, "Hey buddy, you got a friend advertising you on a whore board, but you only suck dick covered? Who's the guy pimping you out?"?

I guess the moral of the story is: Proofread your post before hitting the submit button. Watch what you're clipping and pasting on a whore board. Focus on writing the best review you can without exposing your bare ass to the rest of us tards that find it funny to whack a bared assed tard because we have our minds in the gutter. Some of us can't resist.Points or not.

I just want an explanation and justification from the Modtard that made the call.
Sorry LEO is a bit on the extreme side in this case, again in THIS case. Emails containing adult content intended from one smartass to another defiantly going to happen, sorry being what's the word ... honest.
I do hope the owner of the email in question received an explanation as to why if in fact any where sent. The OP made a mistake and clearly was mortified by it so unless the email address owner is a total DB in that case he's got more in the closet then out so to speak. I've read it again and there was no harm intended in the responses. I've not looked at the OP's post history and I myself a card carrying smartass have yelled dog pile and a scratch or two later realized it was a cat fight. Again I'm not a mod however I do not see where points where justified in this case and would be interested to have it explained. Any assistance in point shaving is a grand thing IMO.
Again I do not see intention by the OP or members who commented only an honest mistake that took a bit before it was caught not intent to do harm.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 09:47 PM   #32
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
Sorry LEO is a bit on the extreme side in this case, again in THIS case. Emails containing adult content intended from one smartass to another defiantly going to happen, sorry being what's the word ... honest.
Not in this case though Crystal. There was nothing beyond the OP posting an email address. Not a message. There was no private communication exposed. And I doubt anyone actually wrote the poor dude asking for a BBBJ and stock picks.

How was your inspection of Laney's power tools btw? I bet it gives new meaning to Do It Yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttitudePositive View Post
Well it looks like the pot is stirring again. Hot, it seem we Pantards are being disrespected one again as well. Let the games begin, lesson be learned and every one have fun. Ijs
Yeah, I know AP. And once more the Black Knights might have to mobilize the cavalry. Remember the day when St. C called me a Passionate Motherfucker for not backing down from what I believe to be right? Do we call up the troops one more time? Just too extreme a measure for such a trivial matter.

And bc, just fyi. I don't have any problem with rrabbit or gman. They've both been fair enough when I have crossed the line. Cp however, seems to be nursing a grudge. Trying to wield power by intimidation only works when the minority remains silent.

And talking about being silent, where is Cp? Why won't you come out and explain why points were issued? The natives are getting restless again.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:54 PM   #33
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Damn...... Now the games have begun and I'm not even ready.....

PS: Crystal is spot on about uncle LEO.

I wish more people would learn the basic laws and process before they openly worry about LEO's in posts made throughout a monitored public forum.

There are many, many thresholds that need to be met before they even look twice...

I mean really.... think about it.... How do you think the fine ladies here can successfully advertise for years on end and also have reviews of services rendered ?
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:12 AM   #34
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Ok, now I'm ready.....
Old 11-15-2017, 07:44 AM   #35
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I should probably leave this alone, but sometimes you just have to blurt it out when you think it’s right.

A few post down in the review someone said they also was able to get a few hours of financial advice from the email posting error, that’s a big deal, one of the worst outings I’ve witnessed, (those comments should also be deleted and points assigned) it’s possible now that a lurker or a cop is now pursuing the individual who owns that email address.

But at the same time, none of us here actually read the second post, so it’s all opinion based on incomplete information.
Amen!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 07:46 AM   #36
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AP WE MISS YOU!!!
Old 11-15-2017, 07:50 AM   #37
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Not in this case though Crystal. There was nothing beyond the OP posting an email address. Not a message. There was no private communication exposed. And I doubt anyone actually wrote the poor dude asking for a BBBJ and stock picks.

How was your inspection of Laney's power tools btw? I bet it gives new meaning to Do It Yourself.

Yeah, I know AP. And once more the Black Knights might have to mobilize the cavalry. Remember the day when St. C called me a Passionate Motherfucker for not backing down from what I believe to be right? Do we call up the troops one more time? Just too extreme a measure for such a trivial matter.

And bc, just fyi. I don't have any problem with rrabbit or gman. They've both been fair enough when I have crossed the line. Cp however, seems to be nursing a grudge. Trying to wield power by intimidation only works when the minority remains silent.

And talking about being silent, where is Cp? Why won't you come out and explain why points were issued? The natives are getting restless again.
Hey. I look great in chaimail!!

We have been needing this thread and the previous over as well!!
Old 11-15-2017, 07:55 AM   #38
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hold up! One more thing... Maybe or mods could be curbed from saying stupid shit during a review written by someone else that try's to destroy the confidence of every other female by saying that ONE provider is who every OTHER provider strives to become. Eh, fellas??
Old 11-15-2017, 07:57 AM   #39
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because it's ABSOLUTELY the FURTHEST from the TRUTH!
Old 11-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #40
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Whoa there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Hold up! One more thing... Maybe or mods could be curbed from saying stupid shit during a review written by someone else that try's to destroy the confidence of every other female by saying that ONE provider is who every OTHER provider strives to become. Eh, fellas??
Who da pimpin' Mod? Cuz if dat be true what she sez, it be what every other pimp be doin'. Maybe we needs to have another thread started in COED called "Who Da Pimp Is".

But seriously Laney, how long has this been going on? Don't let it get under your skin. You know there will always be different preferences for all different flavors.

WE, The People still want the truth from CP. No use hiding from it.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:18 AM   #41
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

And that sums it up it seems.

Kept in the dark and fed a bunch o sheet

Or maybe it's like that game show where they advertise:

The points are made up and the Mods don't matter

????

Oh wait, there goes a.....

nevermind.....

just more crickets
Old 11-15-2017, 11:31 AM   #42
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Oh, so that's what those are. Thought for a sec they were another one of Laney's power tools with the pulsating head attachment.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:42 PM   #43
Falconbravehawk3
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

hey guys. I guess I'll weigh in. I didn't take offense to what happened and didn't detect any foul intent on the part of hotrix. I was in a panic to get the thing corrected as fast as possible. i realize that this is a small community, and if any of you know the guy whose address i put out there by accident, please don't tell him or anyone else what happened. he's a close friend and a good family guy that is also a client of mine. it would be the end of our friendship.

Nobody asked me, but I would grant mercy if i had the power to.
Falconbravehawk3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:50 PM   #44
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, come on. Surely I'm not the only one that realizes that the reason that there's so few providers on here is because even the mods are biased. It must be pretty intimidating to join a site where the mods are always yelling out advertisements for THE ONLY ONE GREATEST PANHANDLE PROVIDER. My bad now there's two. And one of them isn't even a member here.

Just saying. Think about it...
Old 11-15-2017, 03:10 PM   #45
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. Sorry Hotrix. I have no doubt, inspired the crickets to sing their very loudest with that shit...
My bad.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women