Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2018, 10:04 AM   #31
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I have nothing else to offer—well except from reading that thread it seems road lizard has a big dick—but I got nothing else—it’s all laneys fault anyway, and she’s used to that, and I can’t figure her out.
You have far more to do with this situation than you say. And you know it.
Interesting how someone who is so new can affect a serious thread so much to incur negativity and confusion.
Interesting that.
You don't fool me bc. Not even a little.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:36 PM   #32
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

And was the outside help from a shit stirrer mod named deerhunter—I hope not, that poser is bad karma and should be avoided as a voice of reason.

But now I’m fucked,,hot will be mad at me now and call me names—and he is very inventive at that—I love you hot!
I have to Agree with Pryi you need to put on your lil S Homes Hat and put that pipe in your mouth.......

Quote:
Sir, I think you may be mistaken on that—I do read the round tables on-other boards and DH represents himself as a person that can effect his decisions on other members privilege to this board.
I thinck you are wrong about that one BC.....lol........if you can't figure it out you could all ways ask dh...Lmao
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:40 PM   #33
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Interesting how someone who is so new can affect a serious thread so much to incur negativity and confusion.
Interesting that.

Laney you lil shit stirrer .....lol......I was thinking the same thing when I read he loved Hotrix and know talking about RL dick ...lol....He may have a lil sugar in his tank......He isn't fooling me ether.........
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:54 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

So Laney, is shit stirring an upcharge?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:06 PM   #35
SaltyDog71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Evidently taint pics are an upcharge, cuz she still hasn't provided those
SaltyDog71 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:25 PM   #36
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
Laney you lil shit stirrer .....lol......I was thinking the same thing when I read he loved Hotrix and know talking about RL dick ...lol....He may have a lil sugar in his tank......He isn't fooling me ether.........
They always make it pretty obvious, no matter how hard they try not to. Sheep can't hide from the wolf very long 😎
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:55 PM   #37
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well maybe dh used to be a mod—I don’t know, I recall reading a post where he scolded someone and warned them if it continues he will give points, I didn’t mean it to come off as pyramid don’t know,,and did anyone read the roadlizard thread, he made a mistake and owned it, but the whole thread was about penis size—they said it not me
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 07:04 PM   #38
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Interesting that.
Negativity (I’m not negative) it’s more the fact that there are other views and that is helpful in a debate, although I have been behaving myself. But confusion—I’m not at all confused and I was just playing with you a little bit but I won’t no more if it really bothers you that much, I have nothing but respect for you, you’re just not my type is why I have not called on you
Old 01-26-2018, 08:10 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Well maybe dh used to be a mod—I don’t know, I recall reading a post where he scolded someone and warned them if it continues he will give points, I didn’t mean it to come off as pyramid don’t know,,and did anyone read the roadlizard thread, he made a mistake and owned it, but the whole thread was about penis size—they said it not me
Please do maybe 20 seconds of research.
Old 01-26-2018, 08:17 PM   #40
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Wow. So this is the most posts ever for a member who left or has it morphed into something else
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:25 PM   #41
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Negativity (I’m not negative) it’s more the fact that there are other views and that is helpful in a debate, although I have been behaving myself. But confusion—I’m not at all confused and I was just playing with you a little bit but I won’t no more if it really bothers you that much, I have nothing but respect for you, you’re just not my type is why I have not called on you
Not call me?? Lol. You're a trip dude. Who the hell gives a shit about that?? Baby, i am not a child. I am wise enough to realize that not everyone will call me. If i even tried to fuck half the people who called me my pussy would be no good.
Seriously dude. I wasn't trying to fuck up your extensive posting procedure. The fact that you have laid the pipe to me has nothing to do with how i perceive what you've written for all to see darlin.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:25 PM   #42
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. Defensive much.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:17 AM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Not to worry, I enjoy your attitude. Different things get our attention. I look for the attitude over looks, cost, race, size, etc. Now about those taint photos ...
Old 01-27-2018, 11:40 AM   #44
bc1969
Valued Poster

Default Laney darlin

The subtleness of your condensing language is so loud it hurts my ears. Please don’t call me baby or darlin, Only sweet southern girls can say that to me, i don’t know you except for here and i wish not to banter back and forth with classless insults,,,I can’t see where that would end well for myself or you. I get that you have giving the best years of your life to this lifestyle (trust me, I look back on my best years also, but then I realize that my actions today are going to be my best years tomorrow—I’m living the Dream right now) but like I was saying, women are great because they take ownership in what they do, get protective of their environment,,a crusade to keep others safe, give a woman a solid future, an exit plan, they will fight tooth and nail to protect that, but right and wrong becomes irrelevant, it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy,

You seem to have a fire burning about me, how I’m not fooling you, my posting style—called me ridiculous. Let me make a suggesting sweetheart, PM me, be as loose as you wish with your words, there is something you need to get out of your system (and it’s not just me) but let me have it

If you don’t wish to do that then let me explain myself to you right now. I’ve always rooted for the underdog, I will most times speak up for them when the trash talking lights my fuse. I can be a bit brash and insulting, but I’m not that way in RL and I don’t want to be that way in my internet life. I’m have a slight case of Autism and there’s no guessing what I might say sometimes, we all have issues and I don’t judge other people’s behavior and I expect the same—you don’t throw stones in a glass house. On my hobby thoughts—I feel lucky every time I see a girl, extremely lucky for the things I would not otherwise have experienced, and I expect the same that who ever I visit to be equally excited that I’m there.

Otherwise shut it,,and don’t talk about me any longer in private—
Old 01-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #45
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You've got me all figured out darlin, and i do apologize. My only confusion cums from your ability to antagonize with almost every word you say. Is your personal agenda so damn important that you would forgo the authenticity of information on this site??
Your answer is evident so I'll remove myself from this thread so you may continue. If anyone needs me I'll be balling my eyes over bc not finding me attractive.
Boo hoo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women