Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
It's about equal for me lol
I think I meant to say, I can't talk worth a fuc!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:34 PM   #32
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

I trust the lady I am with can carry on her side of a debate. If we disagree, so be it. I can disagree with someone and still enjoy an intimate interlude. To me, good conversation is just part of foreplay. But I guess that defines "good conversation" and begs the question.
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #33
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Diver View Post
I think a spirited debate would lead to more talking which means less sex, which is never a good thing. Complete agreement would be boring, but the sex by contrast would be much more interesting.
If the sex is only interesting *by comparison*, then that sounds like awfully boring sex. Just saying.

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:12 AM   #34
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
If the sex is only interesting *by comparison*, then that sounds like awfully boring sex. Just saying.

~Mme X~
By Contrast, beautiful X, not by comparison..
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:54 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well said Happy Diver.....on both fronts. She is a beauty and sounds like she is brainy too!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #36
jenesys
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34668
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
Ladies,
Do you avoid men who have strong opinions that are counter to your own or play along and pretend that you agree?
I think if you are going to disagree, you should have polite discourse without it devolving into insults, resentment or snide remarks. I can listen to other's viewpoints that I don't agree with, acknowledge that it's different from mine but also let the person know that I appreciate that they bother to even have an opinion on said matter rather than being apathetic as many are wont to do. I think it's fascinating hearing other viewpoints and it can be an eye opening and educational experience.

If it's a subject I feel extremely passionate about, I try to steer the subject away from that or I just sort of mumble along until it's dropped. I've worked many years as a waitress and have learned over the years on how to avoid arguing with customers.
jenesys is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #37
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry, I misread you! Mm... my foot is delicious though
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:52 AM   #38
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
Sorry, I misread you! Mm... my foot is delicious though
Rrrrrrrr, I bet it is...
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #39
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies,
Do you avoid men who have strong opinions that are counter to your own or play along and pretend that you agree?

I am quite versatile in different subjects of conversation. We do not have to agree but we can agree to be respectful of each other. I do avoid the type of guys who wants to haggle and brag about such subjects as not having to pay child support or wants to bad mouth other companions.

I hunger for intelligent, stimulating conversation. Someone who just feels that they need to share every ignorant thought that pops in their head is a turnoff. For example this bird brain could not leave without looking for something wrong with my incall. So instead of remembering the manners he was taught as a child he decided to point out that I needed to buy a couch and clean out my fireplace.

I had just given him some great sex, allowed him to shower so that his SO would not catch another woman's scent and he still felt an obligation to act like a bird brain.

Good manners goes a long with me.
I do tend to let the person speak first while I listen when we first meet. I don't want to ruin the first date. You only get one chance to make a good first impression.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #40
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
or wants to bad mouth other companions.
It is never good to bad mouth the competition. I say "if I was marketing your widget, this is the way I would do it...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine
he still felt an obligation to act like a bird brain.
"Class" cannot be taught (most of the time).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #41
mikkifine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@SR Only I agree. By the way I like your signature line.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #42
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
@ SR Only I agree. By the way I like your signature line.
Alas, I cannot say it original or mine. However, I do like it a bunch!
Old 08-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #43
Memory
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25114
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
Ladies,
Good question. I believe that the art of intellectual conversation demands varied opinions and a certain amount of debate. However, I try to measure the strength of a gentleman's conviction on certain topics before plummeting into a point of no return.

Certain gents find a lady who agrees to be more sexy. And to those particular individuals, having much in common may invoke their fantasy and they may have a need for an understanding companion.

For instance, if I am meeting with a hardcore homophobic individual, I may not agree with his beliefs but I am not going to make it a point to discuss the fact that I have many gay friends and that I think homosexuals should be allowed to marry. It would ruin the date. I am not going to be dishonest about my convictions and agree either, I am simply going to change the topic and avoid any awkwardness.

Always, in the back of my mind I am aware at all times that I am an entertainer who is attempting to make the entire encounter memorable and special for the gentleman who has invested in my companionship. I am a blatantly honest person, which makes things tricky at times. So therefore, I must view conversation just like intimacy and make sure that things flow naturally but also with me giving a little more than him to keep everything smooth.

I have become quite talented at being able to be myself while at the same time bringing out the best in my companions. Communication is a skill that takes many trials and errors to develop into a proper form. Learning to express humility while disagreeing is a hard pill to swallow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Memoryeyez1.jpg (39.1 KB, 83 views)
Memory is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:45 AM   #44
mikkifine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Posted By Memory: "For instance, if I am meeting with a hardcore homophobic individual, I may not agree with his beliefs but I am not going to make it a point to discuss the fact that I have many gay friends and that I think homosexuals should be allowed to marry. It would ruin the date. I am not going to be dishonest about my convictions and agree either, I am simply going to change the topic and avoid any awkwardness."

I have had to restrain myself both professionally and personally in reference to gay rights.

I wrote a research on a paper in which the subject was for gay people to have the right to serve in the armed forces. Ignorant people were afraid when integrating black and whites in the same units. Ignorant people were afraid when allowing women in the armed forces too.

Even if you know you are right and they are wrong it is best to smile and nod. Some arguments are just not worth your time and should be avoided.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #45
Guest083011
Account Disabled

One's lifestyle preferences can be and are polarizing. If I meet someone who is indeed homophobic, I see no need for future meetings (I am referring to real world). I suppose even in our demimonde word if I met a lady of that ilk if it was during my screening process (yes I have *some* processes) then I would pass on moving forward. It is a shame that a person could be so uninformed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women