Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2019, 11:39 AM   #166
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

Trump is trying to force one. democrats are trying to hold a fake impeachment hearing without due process.

twice Democrats refused to open the impeachment process.
They are investigating whether there are grounds to impeach. If so, then they will vote to impeach or not.

Think of it as the Left's version of your favorite investigation of all time....Benghazi.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 12:36 PM   #167
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They are investigating whether there are grounds to impeach. If so, then they will vote to impeach or not.

Think of it as the Left's version of your favorite investigation of all time....Benghazi.
They aren't investigating shit. They just proclaim Trump should be impeached. They've been talking about impeaching Trump since day one. The Democrats are nothing but a bunch of lawless little babies.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 12:38 PM   #168
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We're not talking about an impeachment vote, ya dum dum. We're talking about a vote to authorize the investigation/inquiry. Without such authorization, the White House has no reason (legal, political or practical) to cooperate.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:36 PM   #169
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
We're not talking about an impeachment vote, ya dum dum. We're talking about a vote to authorize the investigation/inquiry. Without such authorization, the White House has no reason (legal, political or practical) to cooperate.

you mean it appears Professor Parliamentary Procedure didn't know that? Priceless!!

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #170
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

I’m wondering what has the trump party in such a panic,

Might be...the Senate intelligence committee has agreed that it was actually Russia who helped elect the fat lying bastard.

Might be...more and more leaks and Whistleblowers are coming forward.

Might be...the historic swing in the polls in favor of impeachment.

Might be... he just opened the door for Turkey to attack the Kurds.

Might be... he abandoned the only people who we could trust to watch our backs. What a disgraceful day for the country.

But the devoted members of the party grow more frustrated daily. Their loyalty to the fat lying bastard is cult like.
Be careful, don’t let a mad man lead you down a dark road.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:45 PM   #171
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post

Might be...the Senate intelligence committee has agreed that it was actually Russia who helped elect the fat lying bastard.

Might be... he abandoned the only people who we could trust to watch our backs. What a disgraceful day for the country.

But the devoted members of the party grow more frustrated daily. Their loyalty to the fat lying bastard is cult like.

I'm wondering why you thinck the trump party in such a panic.

thank you valued thincker.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 02:50 PM   #172
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

More like a mad women. That's why Hillary Clinton lost, lol.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #173
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Read it and weep trump party

Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:16 PM   #174
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why would I read it and weep. I'm all for the vote by the house to initiate an Impeachment Inquiry and actually follow through.

And if they play partisan politics, then I'm all for the vote to impeach and give the Senate the goal to investigate and decide on conviction. The left seems to be slow walking taking all this "guaranteed" impeachment information to actual task.

Bring it on rather than continue to play the "pussy games".
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:25 PM   #175
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

The results of that Poll is from Liberals who are like you ignorant of the Law, so naturally these dummies will be in favor of impeachment. But since they don't make the decision to impeach or not to impeach the poll has no value.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:35 PM   #176
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Gulliani is the new McCarthy, waiving his cell phone on FOX every night.. "look what I got"! he says the "deep state" will not talk about the shit he has uncovered.

the charges leveled at the Bidens is enormous, way more than Trump is accused of. seems to me that if Biden is innocent, he has enough to sue Gulliani based on what Gulliani said out loud tonight on Hannity.

if just half of it is true, the Federal Government needs one of those "every 20 years" revolutions Jefferson wrote about.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:05 PM   #177
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Yes, the charges leveled at the Bidens are enormous and admitted on Youtube. Quid Pro Joe's proclamation that Trump should be impeached today is, in my mind, evidence that the Dims have already told Joe that it's over for him and he needs to be a team player for any semblance of a legacy and possible position in a Dim administration.

At this point, Joe will be lucky to get an "eccie ambassador" position.

Time for the Republicans to circle the wagons. President Kong isn't going to quit. He can't. The Trump name would be shit if he did and he's got too much ego. If the Red Wall doesn't hold the Republican party is over.

13 months to go. I would be surprised the Dims are making this 11th hour effort but their primary field is so weak. 4 more months and it's immaterial.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:12 PM   #178
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Gulliani is the new McCarthy, waiving his cell phone on FOX every night.. "look what I got"! he says the "deep state" will not talk about the shit he has uncovered.

the charges leveled at the Bidens is enormous, way more than Trump is accused of. seems to me that if Biden is innocent, he has enough to sue Gulliani based on what Gulliani said out loud tonight on Hannity.

if just half of it is true, the Federal Government needs one of those "every 20 years" revolutions Jefferson wrote about.
Nancy "Pills" Pelosi is the new Joseph McCarthy. She's starting an inquiry where the President cannot question the witness, confront the witness, and present his own evidence. Due, process, like during the Red Scare, is out the window. Pills has even said that she wants to see Trump in Prison. She didn't even sanction Schitt when he presented false statements against Trump.

When did you come into the country Chang? I don't think you know who McCarthy was.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 09:52 PM   #179
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Yes, the charges leveled at the Bidens are enormous and admitted on Youtube. Quid Pro Joe's proclamation that Trump should be impeached today is, in my mind, evidence that the Dims have already told Joe that it's over for him and he needs to be a team player for any semblance of a legacy and possible position in a Dim administration.

At this point, Joe will be lucky to get an "eccie ambassador" position.

Time for the Republicans to circle the wagons. President Kong isn't going to quit. He can't. The Trump name would be shit if he did and he's got too much ego. If the Red Wall doesn't hold the Republican party is over.

13 months to go. I would be surprised the Dims are making this 11th hour effort but their primary field is so weak. 4 more months and it's immaterial.
You could be right. I've had a few people in my private life tell me this whole Ukraine issue isn't nearly about Trump as it is about getting Biden out of the race all together. Then they can usher in Hillary Clinton again. I have my doubts about them impeaching Trump they know they can't so all these so called scandals, Russian Collusion, Billy Bush locker room talk, Stormy Daniels, Kavenaugh, and this Ukraine bullshit is about generating negative public opinion against Trump. If they really wanted to impeach Trump and if they really had just cause it would have already happened. None of this shit is real it's nothing but political bullshit.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:33 PM   #180
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Schitty is the new McCarthy, waiving his reams of blank paper every night for three years on MSNBC and CNN ... "look what I got"! he says he has proof of Russian collusion.

FTFY phony-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women