Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2019, 10:49 AM   #331
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No one needs a defense from the lies of a congenital liar like Adam Schitty. Knowing the source is Schitty is self explanatory. You're the one who needs to explain why you keep swallowing.
And you need to explain why you let the fat lying bastard piss on your head and convince you it’s raining.

You should be posting on the political cartoon thread it’s more your speed.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 12:05 PM   #332
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
And you need to explain why you let the fat lying bastard piss on your head and convince you it’s raining.

You should be posting on the political cartoon thread it’s more your speed.
Yet another of Schitty's lies that you've swallowed and regurgitated.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:00 PM   #333
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

.Trump’s impeachment barricade crumbles,

Key witnesses are ignoring Trump and delivering bombshell testimony in Democrats’ Ukraine investigation.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...igation-046915

Viva la Whistleblowers
Old 10-16-2019, 01:08 PM   #334
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

A good day for Trump to finally release his taxes.....things couldn't get much worse.
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:11 PM   #335
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Key witnesses are ignoring Trump and delivering bombshell testimony in Democrats’ Ukraine investigation.

Viva la Whistleblowers
Where’s the whistleblower? Key GOP questions about Schiff’s contact may never be answered

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...er-be-answered
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:28 PM   #336
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Viva la Whistleblowers

Quote:
Top Diplomat Testified That Odumbo Admin, NOT International Community, Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s Firing

The testimony of George Kent, a State Department official who works on the agency’s Ukraine portfolio, directly contradicts claims that the Odumbo administration was merely following the lead of the so-called international community in demanding the firing of Viktor Shokin, a controversial Ukrainian prosecutor who was reportedly investigating Burisma, a global energy company long suspected of corruption and money laundering. In 2014, Burisma paid Hunter Biden, Quid Pro Joe’s son, tens of thousands of dollars to sit on its board despite the younger Biden’s complete lack of expertise or professional experience running a multi-national oil and gas concern.

Kent told lawmakers on Tuesday that the Odumbo administration spearheaded the efforts to have Shokin removed from his position as the top federal prosecutor in Ukraine. Kent said the international community — namely the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Western nations within the European Union — were deferential to U.S. directives on the matter. At a 2018 event organized by the Council on Foreign Relations, Quid Pro Joe — who was tasked by then-President Odumbo to lead the U.S. government’s efforts in Ukraine — bragged about threatening to withhold a billion-dollar loan guarantee if the Ukrainian government refused to fire Shokin....

Kent’s testimony ... indicates it was Quid Pro Joe and the Odumbo administration who were running the show, not the so-called international community.

(The Federalist)
Old 10-16-2019, 03:28 PM   #337
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

I lost all interest after the three lies in the first paragraph.

Just how much money did Biden get? Your bullshit claims tens of thousands of dollars, Jr asshole claims fifty thousand a month, the fat lying bastard in the White House claims billions. The trump party is beyond stupid.

Russian propaganda bullshit.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #338
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
A good day for Trump to finally release his taxes.....things couldn't get much worse.
Tomorrow his lackey Sonland takes the hot seat, today may have been bad but tomorrow could be even worse.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:41 PM   #339
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just how much money did Biden get? Your bullshit claims tens of thousands of dollars, Jr asshole claims fifty thousand a month, the fat lying bastard in the White House claims billions. The trump party is beyond stupid.

and you are totally ate up with Trump Derangement Syndrome
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:49 PM   #340
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

you can't mean it, Captain.

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:52 PM   #341
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
and you are totally ate up with Trump Derangement Syndrome
Look folks, here’s another trump sycophant and Russian sympathizer who makes personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with his leader.

Consider changing your avatar , and stop disgracing the Corp.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:28 PM   #342
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

$50 K per month for five years at Burisma IS millions, you illiterate jackass. Plus, Hunter Biden scored billions in deals with CHINA! Keep sucking Schitty and you will remain ignorant and misinformed.

Quote:
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Quid Pro Joe and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president....

Also in December 2014, a Chinese state-backed conglomerate called Gemini Investments Limited was negotiating and sealing deals with Hunter Biden’s Rosemont on several fronts. That month, it made a $34 million investment into a fund managed by Rosemont.

The following August, Rosemont Realty, another sister company of Rosemont Seneca, announced that Gemini Investments was buying a 75 percent stake in the company.

The terms of the deal included a $3 billion commitment from the Chinese

(The New York Post)
Old 10-16-2019, 04:40 PM   #343
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061815535]$50 K per month for five years at Burisma IS millions, you illiterate jackass. Plus, Hunter Biden scored billions in deals with CHINA! Keep sucking Schitty and you will remain ignorant and misinformed. [/QUOTE

Keep letting the fat lying bastard piss on your head while you kiss his feet and you will make the leader happy.

This thread is about the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Keep up or hangout in the political cartoons thread with your comrades.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:42 PM   #344
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #345
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Keep letting the fat lying bastard piss on your head while you kiss his feet and you will make the leader happy.

This thread is about the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Keep up or hangout in the political cartoons thread with your comrades.
You'd be the Schitty sucking clown.

Quote:
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Quid Pro Joe and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president....

Also in December 2014, a Chinese state-backed conglomerate called Gemini Investments Limited was negotiating and sealing deals with Hunter Biden’s Rosemont on several fronts. That month, it made a $34 million investment into a fund managed by Rosemont.

The following August, Rosemont Realty, another sister company of Rosemont Seneca, announced that Gemini Investments was buying a 75 percent stake in the company.

The terms of the deal included a $3 billion commitment from the Chinese

(The New York Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
FTFY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women