Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2024, 08:32 PM   #16
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I've been Boycotting that junk for years. It's not hard if you know how it's made, lol.
I don't eat bacon/sausage every day. When I do eat it, I would rather have the "Jimmy Dean" brand over Krogers (Midwest & Texas Chain) or Stop & Shop (Eastern Chain) brand. The taste is better. Oscar Mayer may be the best brand but a couple of dollars more.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:36 PM   #17
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
why should i care how they were processed? (chopped into little pieces)"?

what i care about is cheap food by ILLEGALS at the expense of american labor who's price is jacked up by Corp America

but it's ain't 85 dollars ... yet.

do you?

I like cheap food. Do you really think it's at the expense of american labor? If so, I can assure you it isn't a Biden issue, that goes back to Reagan (at least). Do you think the CEOs are going to take a pay cut to pay american workers 2/3/4 times what immigrants will do the job for, and instead of raising prices?

Remember the part of the article that said "that american workers won't do?". Also, in about 30 seconds of research, they are shutting that plant down because of low demand for whatever they were making, not firing the workers and replacing with immigrants. Maybe that plant made sponge bob chicken nuggets and kids don't want them anymore. It's 1200 workers, in a little town in Iowa, nothing that doesn't happen all the time for decades.

Call it strategy, or corporate greed. Those plants are located in places with few other options for jobs. Always have been, always will be. But on a lighter note, I have it on authority that Tyson has a freezer plant located in what used to be the best mushroom field within hours in central AR. Semi docks where the hippies used to flip cow patties looking for their magic mushrooms.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:40 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I like cheap food. Do you really think it's at the expense of american labor? If so, I can assure you it isn't a Biden issue, that goes back to Reagan (at least). Do you think the CEOs are going to take a pay cut to pay american workers 2/3/4 times what immigrants will do the job for, and instead of raising prices?

Remember the part of the article that said "that american workers won't do?". Also, in about 30 seconds of research, they are shutting that plant down because of low demand for whatever they were making, not firing the workers and replacing with immigrants. Maybe that plant made sponge bob chicken nuggets and kids don't want them anymore. It's 1200 workers, in a little town in Iowa, nothing that doesn't happen all the time for decades.

Call it strategy, or corporate greed. Those plants are located in places with few other options for jobs. Always have been, always will be. But on a lighter note, I have it on authority that Tyson has a freezer plant located in what used to be the best mushroom field within hours in central AR. Semi docks where the hippies used to flip cow patties looking for their magic mushrooms.

everything you just posted proves it's all about the expense of American labor.

do you support that?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:53 PM   #19
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Hate to tell you this but this has been going on for decades. Not only is it just Tyson but walk into any beef processing plant like IBP or Excel or a pork processing plant like Smithfield.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:15 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Hate to tell you this but this has been going on for decades. Not only is it just Tyson but walk into any beef processing plant like IBP or Excel or a pork processing plant like Smithfield.

that's the point isn't it? why has this decades long attack on American workers by Corp America been allowed and now increased to a torrential flood for more massive ILLEGAL workers to pad Corp America's profit margin?
Old 03-15-2024, 09:37 PM   #21
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I don't have time to search back, but Lusty posted a Bill proposing businesses will be sanctioned if they hire undocumented workers.

Boycott Tyson? Go ahead. Make their millennium.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:38 PM   #22
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
everything you just posted proves it's all about the expense of American labor.

do you support that?

It IS about the cost of American labor, but not at the expense OF American labor, which is the way the post was presented.

They didn't fire Americans and hire immigrants. They shut down a factory in some corn field town of 3000 that was likely a huge impact locally. The 1200 workers that are out of a job because of that represent about 3 out of every 1 Million in the country. Huge impact to the small farm town. But overall insignificant to the economy.

Then it was tied into a unrelated story that the company is also hiring immigrants to do jobs American workers don't want to do.

“We’re recognizing there’s not a lot of people that are going to be working labor-manufacturing jobs that are American,” Dolan said. A large portion of new hires “are going to come from refugees and immigrants, so we’re now in the business of strategically thinking that through.”
Old 03-15-2024, 09:39 PM   #23
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's the point isn't it? why has this decades long attack on American workers by Corp America been allowed and now increased to a torrential flood for more massive ILLEGAL workers to pad Corp America's profit margin?

Corporations are people. Don't you have any feelings?
Old 03-15-2024, 09:41 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Corporations are people. Don't you have any feelings?

feelings about what? corp America embracing massive ILLEGAL labor?

NO
Old 03-15-2024, 10:24 PM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'm just surprised they are paying them $16.50/hr and taking care of legal fees. I thought they would cost minimum wage at most. That's a pretty sweet deal. Good for them. Hell, my Senior Manager on my team in India doesn't even make that and I think that overly talkative ass kissing motherfucker has a PHD in Finance... America really is quite the land of opportunity for all. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:29 PM   #26
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
feelings about what? corp America embracing massive ILLEGAL labor?

NO

You're crying about it now?

Really?
Old 03-15-2024, 10:34 PM   #27
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm just surprised they are paying them $16.50/hr and taking care of legal fees. I thought they would cost minimum wage at most. That's a pretty sweet deal. Good for them. Hell, my Senior Manager on my team in India doesn't even make that and I think that overly talkative ass kissing motherfucker has a PHD in Finance. LOL

Man they do like to talk (and kiss ass)...I had a PM on a project that could take a 15 min meeting and talk it to a hour twenty. And no one came out of the meeting with any more info that when it started.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:42 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm just surprised they are paying them $16.50/hr and taking care of legal fees. I thought they would cost minimum wage at most. That's a pretty sweet deal. Good for them. Hell, my Senior Manager on my team in India doesn't even make that and I think that overly talkative ass kissing motherfucker has a PHD in Finance... America really is quite the land of opportunity for all. LOL

you shouldn't be. it was the Biden Invasion plan all along.

you still gonna vote for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You're crying about it now?

Really?

as far as ILLEGAL corp greed i've been railing against that for decades. where were you? young idealist che fan?

bahahahaa
Old 03-15-2024, 11:44 PM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
I don't eat bacon/sausage every day. When I do eat it, I would rather have the "Jimmy Dean" brand over Krogers (Midwest & Texas Chain) or Stop & Shop (Eastern Chain) brand. The taste is better. Oscar Mayer may be the best brand but a couple of dollars more.
Yeah its quite expensive. I really try to stay away from processed meats. They all posses Nitrates during the curing process and high amounts of Sodium.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 12:19 AM   #30
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
as far as ILLEGAL corp greed i've been railing against that for decades. where were you? young idealist che fan?

If you say so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women