Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2021, 09:16 PM   #16
SauceBillyjoe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
I think you attacked her in this review dude.
If you don’t mind could you quote how the parts which you think are attacks? At the end of the day I’m an adult, but actions do have consequences. I told my story afterwards she reached out and I want the review deleted. Yes she’s a pretty woman, but as man I still have to be respected. Doesn’t matter how pretty you are. Yes, she’ll still be very successful but my point got across to her. Respect must go both ways. A lot of guys forget that when they’re in the presence of an attractive woman.
SauceBillyjoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 09:18 PM   #17
SauceBillyjoe
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Not only did your fake as fuck review pre maturely end your reputation, but it lost you every ounce of credibility you could have had. You fabricated a whole ass fake review with fake facts and fake news just to damage the reputation of an up and cumming provider. If this doesn’t get you banned, idk what would. ✌️
Admin could email me and I could show screenshots and drop the incall location. Admin, I believe this is the perfect opportunity to ask for my screenshots. Please reach out admin so we can confirm the validity of this review and I can expose these clowns and simps for what they are.
SauceBillyjoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:52 AM   #18
Picksix
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I can only make guesses as to why this review is so harsh. Lia is definitely not a mechanical encounter where you show up and insert junior in slot 1A on the diagram lol.

Lia was engaged 100% in my encounter. I was able to be a smart ass to her and she was a smart ass back! It was awesome. We laughed several times.

She is smoking hot. She wanted me to be satisfied. She gave me many options.

I won’t go so far as to say this guy is making things up. But I will defend my incredible encounter with Lia. Don’t hesitate to see her. I have limited experience on these boards, I can’t imagine there is a better option for you out there compared to her.
Picksix is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 07:27 AM   #19
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceBillyjoe View Post
Admin could email me and I could show screenshots and drop the incall location. Admin, I believe this is the perfect opportunity to ask for my screenshots. Please reach out admin so we can confirm the validity of this review and I can expose these clowns and simps for what they are.
Once again, text messages can be faked
arealone is online now   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:21 AM   #20
techiedad36
LPA

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Great thing about text messages is they never disappear unless you delete them. If you want to defend her fine, but when I upload these screenshots they’ll show why you’re never suppose to take sides without facts.
I feel for you because I am of the same ethnicity & I have come across similar experience - now, as part of my pre-screening message, it is ON the FIRST line because I have realized that, most times, they only read the first & last line OR glance the message looking for red-flags (entrapment, etc).

From my perspective, once there was 'mis-communication' in setting an appointment, I would have politely thanked her for the responses & moved on - has never occurred.
Moving past that, if I don't feel welcome on arrival, I turn around and leave. I have done it 2x early in the hobby - on both occasions, on seeing me, the lady says 'Oh, you are Indian' (I politely tell them: Sorry, you feel that way. Yes, my ethnicity is Indian, but, I am an American Citizen & have the proof on me. Then, walk away).
Since I have very limited playtime, now I screen very diligently before setting an appointment (first visit).

Finally, don't think of it as 'taking' sides. If you see my profile, I created my account in early 2016. My first review was not until 2+ years later. Reason: Never felt the need to ask for guidance from peers. However, when I needed guidance (used PMs), the response was that I did not have the credibility needed to get the info. So, to build the credibility, I asked permissions from the ladies/establishment AFTER my 2nd visit and provided my honest evaluation of info that I look for in reviews - very rarely is my BCD activities documented in detail because I like to keep it private & I understand that some activities depend on the chemistry/comfort level between the 2 individuals.
Once my credibility was established (visiting hobbyists pm'ing me for intel), I stopped writing reviews - if a companion requests one, I tell them that I prefer to keep the BCD private.

Anyway, good luck for future encounters & learn from this experience and move on from this one. As you yourself stated in the ROS, this may have been a 'YMMV' situation useful for 'other' Asians.
techiedad36 is online now   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 01:03 PM   #21
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
SauceBillyJoe,
You have already had a PM from me.
As you might imagine I get a lot of PM's and when you tried to PM me my PM box was full.
After making space in my PM Box,I sent a follow up PM asking you to resend your PM and there has been no reply from you.
As pointed out more than once, Text Messages can be faked.

Additionally, I am required to remind the Members. . .
Quote:
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 01:25 PM   #22
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Very interesting indeed
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:11 PM   #23
wantnsomeinar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

You MF's beat all I have seen, the guy had a bad experience with a provider and had the balls to post it. He didnt attack her just stated what happened by his recollection. Now yeah there are 3 sides to this story, his, hers and the truth but no one here give a F about the truth.

I have held off on posting reviews when shit went bad, then one day I didnt give a shit any more. Now it makes me sick to watch you white knights or whatever you are tear into this guy like jackals. That kind of shit makes new guys or guys that have been lurking for a long time not want to post at all. Shame on you, you are no better than the cancel culture FUCKS.
wantnsomeinar is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:28 PM   #24
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantnsomeinar View Post
You MF's beat all I have seen, the guy had a bad experience with a provider and had the balls to post it. He didnt attack her just stated what happened by his recollection. Now yeah there are 3 sides to this story, his, hers and the truth but no one here give a F about the truth.

I have held off on posting reviews when shit went bad, then one day I didnt give a shit any more. Now it makes me sick to watch you white knights or whatever you are tear into this guy like jackals. That kind of shit makes new guys or guys that have been lurking for a long time not want to post at all. Shame on you, you are no better than the cancel culture FUCKS.
Your point about attacking a Reviewer for his review is valid.
Guideline # 11 partially deals with this issue.
Quote:
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
Where you are incorrect is in your statement that "no one here give a F about the truth".
As required by Guideline # 23 a basic investigation of this issue is being conducted.
Once we have responses form BOTH sides, we will compare the responses and make a judgement on the validity of the review.
Quote:
#23 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 05:30 PM   #25
wantnsomeinar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Thank you for the reply, you might be the only one that cares about the truth if that is so.
wantnsomeinar is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 08:41 PM   #26
Shane1271
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

These guys bashing the poster for his honest review have to be the biggest losers on the planet. I come here for the warnings not the pathetic stories. This girl has been suspect to me because her other 2 reviews are obviously fake made by brand new accounts likely her pimp. Please op don't ever hesitate to post negative reviews, they are crucial to keeping these girls in line.
Shane1271 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 05:30 AM   #27
Gman5
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

No kidding they’re the reason I don’t like to post... Every experience has to be virtually the same as theirs, if not it’s obviously fake but at the same time they all say ymmv. As far as the messages go yeah they can be faked but it’s not hard to prove their validity.
Gman5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:21 AM   #28
Baconman
Valued Poster

Well let's get back to main topic on this. It's correct there's 3 sides to every story. My comments were once you submit a review, you own it and very interesting. So being called a white knight, mf or whatever. I guess I'm a whatever. I want the truth so I can make a good decision on who I choose to see. As far as the closet dwellers and fake handles on here, yes I will call you out if I believe so. I would expect someone to call me out on my bs and I have no problem with explaining my point of view. So have a great day. You do you and I'll be worried about who I'm going to see.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:45 AM   #29
Gman5
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Well let's get back to main topic on this. It's correct there's 3 sides to every story. My comments were once you submit a review, you own it and very interesting. So being called a white knight, mf or whatever. I guess I'm a whatever. I want the truth so I can make a good decision on who I choose to see. As far as the closet dwellers and fake handles on here, yes I will call you out if I believe so. I would expect someone to call me out on my bs and I have no problem with explaining my point of view. So have a great day. You do you and I'll be worried about who I'm going to see.
You’re comment made sense and I completely agree with it, you wrote it you own it, however others jumped straight to an attack on the guy because he had a bad experience. Later on she made the effort to right the experience and OP wanted to see if he could remove the poor review after. These types of things happen all the time in any service related industry. Not only that but if he had a bad experience and she went out of her way to make up for it, then that’s something I’d like to know.
Gman5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:51 AM   #30
Baconman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane1271 View Post
These guys bashing the poster for his honest review have to be the biggest losers on the planet. I come here for the warnings not the pathetic stories. This girl has been suspect to me because her other 2 reviews are obviously fake made by brand new accounts likely her pimp. Please op don't ever hesitate to post negative reviews, they are crucial to keeping these girls in line.
I hate to say this but you're a closet dweller. You say you're on here for the warnings. Well if that's the case why didn't you warn anyone about the fake accounts or being pimped. Sure would be helpful to know. But I do agree with you on one thing. You said don't hesitate to post negative or positive reviews. As far as calling people losers who posted seems very familiar with someone who has a history on here. Not sure why you would come out of the closet on this post but I have a pretty good idea. You usually can connect the dots when something comes out of nowhere on here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women