Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2021, 11:28 AM   #16
Rustonbailey
Gaining Momentum

So what good would any of that information do you? My previous handle I have 19 reviews going back to 2010. The most recent under the old handle was in 2014. Would 7-11 year old reviews really do you any good? Hell, I just went back and looked at them. I don’t think anybody I reviewed is even still in the hobby. So you, who has been here all of a year, is going to question and demean someone who has decades of hobbying? Unless you also have a prior handle?? If so, share it, as you have demanded others do.
Rustonbailey is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:10 PM   #17
Jyoung345678
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Hi Jack, I never received a pm from you, and while I’ve logged in several times, I didn’t see your replies to my review until the thread returned to the top of the reviews section yesterday with all the other replies. A look at the recently deleted accounts from the general thread section should make it fairly clear what my old handle was.
Jyoung345678 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:51 PM   #18
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Jack has Tourette’s so cut him some slack.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:48 PM   #19
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt View Post
I would probably tell you to eat shit and die asshole.
Wow, that feels like a blatant insult/hostility with a small helping of threat of violence/physical harm. I sure wish eccie had forum guidelines to address this.
AgFox is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 09:13 PM   #20
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded. . .

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:52 AM   #21
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

The OP, or anyone for that matter, doesn't need to reveal a god damn thing if he doesn't want to. If you don't believe the validity of the review then that's your choice and move on. I don't see the need to badger him about it, it's his penis, not yours amigo.
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:53 PM   #22
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustonbailey View Post
So what good would any of that information do you? My previous handle I have 19 reviews going back to 2010. The most recent under the old handle was in 2014. Would 7-11 year old reviews really do you any good? Hell, I just went back and looked at them. I don’t think anybody I reviewed is even still in the hobby. So you, who has been here all of a year, is going to question and demean someone who has decades of hobbying? Unless you also have a prior handle?? If so, share it, as you have demanded others do.
Ruston, the benefit wouldn’t be in the reviews you wrote 7-11 years ago. The benefit would be in showing one’s history on the board, and that they didn’t just appear on the scene. And let me add, there is nothing wrong with being brand new. We all were at some point. It is just in this particular case, you have a provider coming off a ‘NO’ review due to multiple NCNS. And along comes her next review from someone under a brand new handle, and so you’ve gotta know that’s going to give some pause for thought at the very least. All I was asking for was what his previous handle is showing his history on the board in order to give some credence to the review, so that he didn’t appear to be some random newbie or heaven forbid, a fake handle.

What is my previous handle on Eccie? I don’t have a previous handle here. Previously I was on backpage, TER, erotic monkey, etc. and I surfed on here as a guest reading what was available to those without premium access. I don’t like writing reviews. The only reason I joined and wrote a couple of reviews was so that I could read the ROS, of which my premium access just expired.
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:09 PM   #23
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyoung345678 View Post
Hi Jack, I never received a pm from you, and while I’ve logged in several times, I didn’t see your replies to my review until the thread returned to the top of the reviews section yesterday with all the other replies. A look at the recently deleted accounts from the general thread section should make it fairly clear what my old handle was.
Hi JYoung345678, thank you for the reply. I don’t know what happened to the PM I sent you. Is it possible that your box was full? I know that seems unlikely for a new handle. I went to my Sent mail box and the PM was not there, I may have lost my connection or failed to hit the submit button when I finished. So my apologies for saying you didn’t respond to it.

I went to the General threads section and did not see a recently deleted accounts topic in there. I’m sure I’m overlooking it, but could you perhaps post the link in this thread or if you prefer, send me a PM with your previous handle? All I’m trying to ascertain is, if this young lady has turned things around for herself and righted the ship so to speak, I might be inclined to give her a try. I had been intending to do so prior to reading the No review and then reading some concerning things she posted on Twitter. I thank you kindly!!
Old 06-09-2021, 08:12 PM   #24
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Jack has Tourette’s so cut him some slack.
Thank you Dr., but I’m afraid the more accurate diagnosis is most likely “Diarrhea of the mouth”, lol.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:13 PM   #25
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgFox View Post
Wow, that feels like a blatant insult/hostility with a small helping of threat of violence/physical harm. I sure wish eccie had forum guidelines to address this.
Hey Ag? I got points!!
Old 06-09-2021, 08:34 PM   #26
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The Members have the ability to reveal a former user name, but they are under no obligation to do so.

In some cases they have closed a prior account to protect their privacy.

To reveal their former Board Identity would negate all the work done to separate themselves from the old account.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:40 PM   #27
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
The Members have the ability to reveal a former user name, but they are under no obligation to do so.

In some cases they have closed a prior account to protect their privacy.

To reveal their former Board Identity would negate all the work done to separate themselves from the old account.
Understood if they are trying to separate from a former identity, but the OP stated above that I could find the recently deleted accounts in the General threads section, and that I would be able to identify his. Which leads me to believe that he has no issue with revealing his old handle, no?

The only problem is I couldn’t find it, but I chalk that up to my tech inefficiencies.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:41 PM   #28
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Hey Ag? I got points!!
Good. Glad to hear it.
AgFox is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 09:17 PM   #29
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Ruston, the benefit wouldn’t be in the reviews you wrote 7-11 years ago. The benefit would be in showing one’s history on the board, and that they didn’t just appear on the scene. And let me add, there is nothing wrong with being brand new. We all were at some point. It is just in this particular case, you have a provider coming off a ‘NO’ review due to multiple NCNS. And along comes her next review from someone under a brand new handle, and so you’ve gotta know that’s going to give some pause for thought at the very least. All I was asking for was what his previous handle is showing his history on the board in order to give some credence to the review, so that he didn’t appear to be some random newbie or heaven forbid, a fake handle.

What is my previous handle on Eccie? I don’t have a previous handle here. Previously I was on backpage, TER, erotic monkey, etc. and I surfed on here as a guest reading what was available to those without premium access. I don’t like writing reviews. The only reason I joined and wrote a couple of reviews was so that I could read the ROS, of which my premium access just expired.
Ruston??? I’m surprised you didn’t call him Monroe!
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:25 AM   #30
Rustonbailey
Gaining Momentum

Austin, I don’t understand the reference. A little help there?
That said, it has been brought to my attention that my original post on this thread was poorly worded. To say the least, I agree and would like to apologize for the offensive language. I will try to do better.
Rustonbailey is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Alisa

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women