Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2022, 07:25 AM   #1
kjon
Registered Member

Default Prepay/Deposit - Alina Priti

I recently contacted Alina Priti for an appointment, and she requests a deposit/prepay. She has overwhelmingly positive reviews on here, but I also constantly read that you should NEVER send a deposit or prepay. Is this an exception? Has anyone who's seen her before done a deposit or prepay? Does she have a tendency to cancel, or is she reliable?
kjon is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 09:52 AM   #2
Jkmjkmjkm62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Reliable, 100%. Saw her a couple of months ago after not seeing her for a few years and still as amazing as I remember.
Jkmjkmjkm62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 03:29 PM   #3
cc314
Lifetime Premium Access

Check her reviews for pre-pays. If she has never done it before, I wouldn't be her first, no matter who or how many recommend her.

Looks like you don't have premium access. You should probably get it, even if it's for a short period, so you can see more details.
cc314 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 11:10 PM   #4
Corpusguy123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I see your location is in Denver. Are you asking her to fly out to you? If that’s the case I could see why she would ask for a deposit
Corpusguy123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 07:13 AM   #5
down4fun
Valued Poster

I have seen here a few times yrs ago and she was a great girl.
down4fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 09:44 AM   #6
kjon353
Account Disabled

jkm and down4fun, none of your reviews mention a deposit (except for jkm's most recent review mentioning a deposit for gas) - is the deposit/prepay thing something new for her? I trust her due to the numerous reviews, but I've never done deposit/prepay before, so it does make me a little nervous.

Corpusguy, thanks for pointing that out - I'm actually in the DFW area, just forgot to update my profile after I moved here. Just updated it.

cc314, thanks for the suggestion. I signed up for Premium Access yesterday, and as soon as I did, all of the forums were locked down! All threads labeled "Private," I can only see threads I created, and I can't comment/reply on any threads (which is why I'm using this account instead of "kjon"). Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea how to fix it? I tried using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page with no luck, and I tried requesting a refund of my Premium purchase to restore my account to its previous state, but the email address provided by Eccie was invalid.

I think all of this may be for nothing anyway, Alina has been ghosting me for the past couple days. It took about 24 hours for me to get my PayPal account set up and verified, and I guess that was too long for her. I was hoping this was going to be the best birthday week ever, but it's not looking good so far...
kjon353 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:25 AM   #7
cc314
Lifetime Premium Access

Go to the top of a Forum, and look for "Moderators". Click on one to get to his page and shoot him a PM about your account problem.

If you're coming to South Texas for your birthday, yeah, good luck.

If you're going to celebrate your birthday in DFW, you literally have 100s of other choices.
cc314 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 12:55 PM   #8
kjon353
Account Disabled

I don't even have the ability to send PMs on the other account - the option isn't even there! I'll have to PM from this one I guess.

Yeah, I definitely didn't have any backup options in South Texas, but I haven't had much luck in finding anyone who looks like her in DFW, so I was going to bite the bullet and take a road trip since she's been on my bucket list for a while and doesn't seem to tour DFW ever. But between the deposit, poor communication, and the fact that she only does CFS, it's quickly becoming more trouble than it probably would have been worth.
kjon353 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:21 PM   #9
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Account issues are handled by the Admins. Contact them by email at websupport@eccie.net for assistance.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 09:41 AM   #10
espn78397
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

My input may be too late but I would NOT prepay Alina. I have seen her several times for years and I've crowned her as my ATF. I agreed to prepay for an overnight and was given the flexibility of making payments. I have made multiple attempts to contact her on different #s to no avail. She reached out to me in Jan to set a date and I immediately replied back but I never heard back from her. If you prepaid and she held her end of the deal then I salute you. I'd be kind (some may say stupid) enough to start a clean slate because she is absolutely incredible.
espn78397 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 12:41 PM   #11
KrisRaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

How the hell does anyone get her to reply?? Ive done all the steps and she never freakin replies. She is slow as molasses lol
KrisRaw is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 06:28 AM   #12
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

My question is why would anyone is DFW have any interest in Alina. I met her years ago. It was ok but not DFW ok. Damn, look around you. You are up to your arm pits in Texas Beauties.
bill sins is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women