Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2019, 04:50 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It actually is if you regard the SC ruling and how the SC ruled on Gore v Bush.

That aside...there is nothing humorous about either voter fraud or suppression.
Nice try...you and all the left keep talking this BS trash and there is no truth to it...this is a CNN piece...NOT a right wing source.
You tell a lie enough and people with believe it...
I know you say your a LIBERALtarian and carry the water for the
left!!
I always provide a link to back up what I say...that's more than I can say for the...Videos of the unhinged right

https://www.cnn.com/2015/10/31/polit...ies/index.html
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:16 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Nice try...you and all the left keep talking this BS trash and there is no truth to it...this is a CNN piece...NOT a right wing source.
left!!
I always provide a link to back up what I say...that's more than I can say for the...Videos of the unhinged right

Two things, you need to actually read your links before posting AND you should understand the irony I was pointing out.

The LBJ case you pointed out was decided by the Court ruling that the State Court ruled the day.

Please read the fine print in the link you provided starting at the very very first
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:31 PM   #18
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
left!!

bb please change the location on your avatar. it lowers the iq of Houston. put Pittsburgh on there and you will be more believable
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:49 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
It actually is if you regard the SC ruling and how the SC ruled on Gore v Bush.
Here's your debunked FUCKING LIE...recount made that ruling moot point!!
You don't have the best comprehension!!
YOUR BUSH VS. BORE...BUSH WON DEAL WITH IT!!
Those inconvenient truths SUCK!!
https://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/th...count-of-2000/
P.S. Please provide the unhinged right videos you promised...
Old 02-10-2019, 10:20 PM   #20
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
bb please change the location on your avatar. it lowers the iq of Houston. put Pittsburgh on there and you will be more believable
Is there any caves around Dallas...don't need the address just the general vicinity
You're not believable under and circumstances
Old 02-10-2019, 11:17 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This from your own link...

Read More

The studies also show that Gore likely would have won a statewide recount of all undervotes and overvotes, which are ballots that included multiple votes for president and were thus not counted at all. However, his legal team never pursued this action.
The studies also support the belief that more voters went to the polls in Florida on Election Day intending to vote for Gore than for Bush.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 11:28 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Maybe you can understand this but I doubt it. You were the one saying Bush would have won if the ballots had been all counted as they meant to be cast. That is a lie but I've always maintained tough shit. Gore should have made sure they didn't have confusing ballots, Bush too for that matter.
http://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/...unt/index.html
The confusion hurt Bush, too: 1,631 people punched Bush and Buchanan, whose hole was below his on the ballot. But Gore was the bigger loser: the two Gore combinations, minus the Bush-Buchanan votes, totaled 6,607 lost votes for Gore, the Post found.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:11 AM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Ah... hanging chads... innie or outtie

butterfly! wheee!!!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:21 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

She should have hired Mike Flynn's lawyer and had IB advocate for her on a hooker board.
IB...
Was this woman targeted with prosecutorial abuse as you claim Mike Flynn was?

Will she be exonerated?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:29 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Al Qaeda was in Iraq. In Iraq, al Qaeda was testing chemical and biological agents to be used against large populations.
Would you provide the year ….was it 2007 ? 2013? Which again proves the point of how stupid it was to invade Iraq. Even Trump thinks you were an idiot for doing that.

https://www.longwarjournal.org/archi...s_up_al_qa.php

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:31 AM   #26
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

...there is nothing humorous about either voter fraud or suppression hanging chads... innie or outtie , dogs and cats living together we're doomed An yet 38,000 in Texas not accounted for an MSM not saying a word...
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:50 AM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Would you provide the year ….was it 2007 ? 2013? Which again proves the point of how stupid it was to invade Iraq. Even Trump thinks you were an idiot for doing that.

https://www.longwarjournal.org/archi...s_up_al_qa.php

Quote:
IS, al-Qaeda, and how jihad uses chemical weapons

the gasses tested were homemade and included phosgene, chlorine and hydrogen cyanide...

After 9/11, al-Zarqawi fled westwards through Iran to a Kurdish region of northern Iraq ...

Chlorine was and still is readily available in Iraq and has been used frequently in truck bombs by jihadists there and also in Syria ...

"It was the easiest of all the gases al-Qaeda experiments on to make," says Mr Deen.

"Since the substances that are necessary for chlorine are easily available everywhere, it was his (al-Zarqawi's) weapon of choice.

"Since it wasn't lethal, (it was still) potent enough to cause irritation or cases of severe respiratory problems and difficulties and that will drive an enemy away and cause casualties."

(BBC)

Despite what the reporter wrote:

Quote:
Dose toxicity

Humans can smell chlorine gas at ranges from 0.1–0.3 ppm. According to a review from 2010: "At 1–3 ppm, there is mild mucus membrane irritation that can usually be tolerated for about an hour. At 5–15 ppm, there is moderate mucus membrane irritation. At 30 ppm and beyond, there is immediate chest pain, shortness of breath, and cough. At approximately 40–60 ppm, a toxic pneumonitis and/or acute pulmonary edema can develop.... Concentrations of about 400 ppm and beyond are generally fatal over 30 minutes, and at 1,000 ppm and above, fatality ensues within only a few minutes." (Wiki)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:05 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Yet you still think the invasion of Iraq was justified

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

IS, al-Qaeda, and how jihad uses chemical weapons

the gasses tested were homemade and included phosgene, chlorine and hydrogen cyanide...

After 9/11, al-Zarqawi fled westwards through Iran to a Kurdish region of northern Iraq ...

Chlorine was and still is readily available in Iraq and has been used frequently in truck bombs by jihadists there and also in Syria ...

"It was the easiest of all the gases al-Qaeda experiments on to make," says Mr Deen.

"Since the substances that are necessary for chlorine are easily available everywhere, it was his (al-Zarqawi's) weapon of choice.

"Since it wasn't lethal, (it was still) potent enough to cause irritation or cases of severe respiratory problems and difficulties and that will drive an enemy away and cause casualties."

(BBC)

:

Once the Americans invaded Iraq in 2003 al-Zarqawi was instrumental in forming the al-Qaeda cell that eventually morphed into today's self-styled Islamic State.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:05 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

IB...
Was this woman targeted with prosecutorial abuse as you claim Mike Flynn was?

Will she be exonerated?

Old 02-11-2019, 09:12 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Zarqarwi took his bomb making skills and his chemical experiments into Iraq about 2002. ISIS emerged from the remnants of his al-Qaeda cell in Iraq in 2013 after Zaqarwi had been killed and after Baghdadi had taken over. Flynn told Odumbo he needed to do something to combat ISIS. Odumbo fired Flynn.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women