Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Taiwan - Discussions/Reviews
{vb:debugvardump}
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2016, 02:13 PM   #1
DD_Lover
Registered Member

Encounters: 12
Default Review: (Taiwan) TOFF with Ella

Date: 12/12/15
Name: Ms Chen
Contact Info: Email: baby7655@gmail.com
No Phone, but Yahoo Msg: baby7655
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1163591
http://www.baby799.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2
General Area: Since Ella offers services here, I thought I TOFTT.
2 weeks before I emailed Ella and we stayed in touch, since I did not want to miss the appointment.
I was selecting the 4,000 NT level. On the day before we started to communicate via Yahoo Messenger since they do not give out a phone number. Around an hour before when I confirmed, Ella stated there is only a girl for 6000 NT available. Since I had only 5500 NT left, she was okay with the 500 less..
I had to call the reception desk to announce that a lady would visit me, most hotels do that for security.
Girl arrived on time and by the minute.
Service was okay and delivered, but nothing super great.
So if you are in a bind, this will work for you. Just try to offer NT4000 and then do 4500 NT as the max.
Activities: shower together, CBJ, no BBBJ, Miss, Doggy, CFS.
Session Length: 45 Minutes
Fee: -5500 NT
Hair Length and Color: - long, light brown
Smoking Status: -
Physical Description: I asked for a lady with D cups, but a B cup showed up. She looked like a college student and was cute. She did not speak English which only became a challenge when she wanted to stop after 30 minutes and I had to explain to her I booked for the promised 50 minutes.

As I said, I was disappointed when I paid extra and then a lady with B and not D cup shows up. We took a shower together which made fun. I then thought she would do BBBJ, but she stayed with CBJ. After 20 minutes of fun (plus the 10-minute shower), she said to finish, but I told her it suppose to be 50 minutes by showing her the time on a clock. She did not speak English.
I think the service would have worked paying 4000 NT, but the upsell to 5500 NT was not great.
I give them a yes, because the service was delivered. Just make sure to stay strong and don't pay extra.
Recommendation: - Yes, but watch upsell
DD_Lover is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Ms Chen

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women