Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2010, 09:28 AM   #16
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

--Mark Twain

from your own sig line.....

Are you going to protect everyone from those awful bare backers? How did you get the job of hobby police? If you think every provider you have ever been with has been BB free their entire life, you are delusional. Protect yourself, minimize your risks where you can, and accept your personal responsibility for what you do. Dont make them hide, let them be out in full view. Then I can make the decision to protect myself by avoiding those who openly promote it. Get it? Now go find another horse to beat, this one is done.
More personal attack, I see.

I apologize if I stepped on your toes with this topic, however, it does not appear to be as done as you think, given that the topic is brought up repeatedly on this board, and there are currently at least seven other threads on this topic with more traffic than anything else at the moment.

It may be dead for you, but apparently not for other folks. You could always just ignore people and topics you don't care for. You don't have to break board policy by attacking people and being rude.

In the midst of your insults, you do make a very good point about wanting this to at least be dialed down a bit so that folks that do engage in such risky behavior do not go into hiding. That is a very good advice about wanting them to be where you can see them so you can avoid them.

I am not sure that means we should be completely silent, nor just always take the tack that it is a "dead horse" subject whenever it is raised again, as am sure it will from time to time.

There are all sorts of reasons for taking a public stand on this. It could be for personal safety, community well-being, and also for not attracting undo focus from law enforcement. If you think there is a public witch hunt of those that engage in prostitution now by law enforcement and citizen action groups, let them get a wind of unprotected anal and vaginal sex going on with a few documented cases of diseases being spread--then all of us will find it a bit more difficult to enjoy this little hobby of ours.

Also keep in mind, there are new hobbyists and providers entering our community everyday, and for them this is not a new subject. If no disdain is ever shown for dangerous activities, how else will they be dissuaded from taking them up?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #17
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

How many of those threads have you been active in? You have a pretty strong agenda. Is your statement that I am “attacking you” a call for help from the mods? Don’t care for the criticism? Grow up.

McCarthy would have loved you. A commie bare back provider or sympathizer under every rock. Let’s root them out. It’s for the good of the community. If it saves just one person.
Don’t worry everyone, Annoyingone is here to save us all….. From ourselves.
Keep on preaching, your invisible congregation is waiting to hear our next sermon.
May I suggest the evils of alcohol? Let’s go find some winos and bring them into the fold.
Then we can take on smoking, human trafficking, underage mothers, obesity, trans saturated fats, sodomy, and any other cause you feel we need to rally against.
Get on that bully pulpit, and keep pounding your fist, it has to start working sometime….right?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
not attracting undo focus from law enforcement. If you think there is a public witch hunt of those that engage in prostitution now by law enforcement and citizen action groups, let them get a wind of unprotected anal and vaginal sex going on with a few documented cases of diseases being spread--then all of us will find it a bit more difficult to enjoy this little hobby of ours.
I think that is a bit of a stretch there. Discretion and privacy are the biggest rules of this hobby IMO. No one will be able to prove if anyone had anything because that would compromise privacy and we will not be allowed to speculate on anyone's medical condition. That is a big no no.

Truly the ad's etc being discussed are a great self alert. Knowledge is power right?
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #19
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
How many of those threads have you been active in? You have a pretty strong agenda. Is your statement that I am “attacking you” a call for help from the mods? Don’t care for the criticism? Grow up.

McCarthy would have loved you. A commie bare back provider or sympathizer under every rock. Let’s root them out. It’s for the good of the community. If it saves just one person.
Don’t worry everyone, Annoyingone is here to save us all….. From ourselves.
Keep on preaching, your invisible congregation is waiting to hear our next sermon.
May I suggest the evils of alcohol? Let’s go find some winos and bring them into the fold.
Then we can take on smoking, human trafficking, underage mothers, obesity, trans saturated fats, sodomy, and any other cause you feel we need to rally against.
Get on that bully pulpit, and keep pounding your fist, it has to start working sometime….right?
Again, I apologize for whatever I posted that upset you enough to continue to attack me personally rather than discuss the ideas on all sides of this issue. If my posting bothers you that much, perhaps the best action would be to take personal measures to ignore and avoid me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I think that is a bit of a stretch there. Discretion and privacy are the biggest rules of this hobby IMO. No one will be able to prove if anyone had anything because that would compromise privacy and we will not be allowed to speculate on anyone's medical condition. That is a big no no.

Truly the ad's etc being discussed are a great self alert. Knowledge is power right?
I am sorry, I should have been more clear. I was offering a hypothetical. Right now, when LEO and civic groups actively attack the hobby, they have a minority audience they appeal to with their endeavors to "clean up" the community. I was suggesting that if BBFS became more widespread, and was publicly advertised and bragged about (the provider that posted the ad that started this latest furor also had a blog were she talked about the merits of BBFS) and there was a rise in disease, I think that those folks would suddenly have more public support than they currently do. At the very least, the media outlets would have a field day with sensationalizing a story of such events. I was suggesting that there is no reason to give these folks more ammunition. If we police are own, perhaps we won't be policed more aggressively by forces would like to put a stop to all BCD activities--covered or not.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #20
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

AnnoyingOne asks:

Please tell me this breaks an ECCIE rule and the ad will be pulled?

St.Mateo59 (Super Moderator) replies
It does not say in any guidelines that I can see that
advertising BBFS is against the rules although that act is extremely dangerous of course.
I would certainly hope that a hobbyist's larger head is in control of his actions
Logic dictates "Run Forest Run" But in the real world this gal will probably get a gazillion phone calls

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

You suggest that I ignore you, how about you ignore a board that allows that kind of advertising. Think about how you will be protecting your personal safety. After all, we are all doomed by the mere presence of a BB ad.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #21
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
AnnoyingOne asks:

Please tell me this breaks an ECCIE rule and the ad will be pulled?

St.Mateo59 (Super Moderator) replies
It does not say in any guidelines that I can see that
advertising BBFS is against the rules although that act is extremely dangerous of course.
I would certainly hope that a hobbyist's larger head is in control of his actions
Logic dictates "Run Forest Run" But in the real world this gal will probably get a gazillion phone calls

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

You suggest that I ignore you, how about you ignore a board that allows that kind of advertising. Think about how you will be protecting your personal safety. After all, we are all doomed by the mere presence of a BB ad.
Once again, sir, I apologize for offending you. If you find me that detestable, I am sure one of these fine folks will show you how to use the wonderful "ignore member" function on your user CP so you don't even have to accidentally read something I post in the future.

Have a good weekend.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #22
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

If you guys are finished scrapping, riddle me this.
How much less dangerous statistically is DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CIM and Squirter?

While we all probably agree that BBFS and Greek are almost guaranteed to spread STDs if they are present to begin with, the other activities I listed above are not completely safe, are they?, yet they are discussed in almost every review and certainly implied in many ads.

I'm not judging, I'm certainly not preaching, but where do you correctly draw the line? Unless we all dry-hump wearing Haz-Mat suits, there is a statistical probability of transfer.

By the way, LE is not the disease police. They may tout that for public relations but I didn't see them getting involved in swine-flu safety enforcement and that has killed 17,700 people worldwide since 2009.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #23
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
If you guys are finished scrapping, riddle me this.
How much less dangerous statistically is DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CIM and Squirter?

While we all probably agree that BBFS and Greek are almost guaranteed to spread STDs if they are present to begin with, the other activities I listed above are not completely safe, are they?, yet they are discussed in almost every review and certainly implied in many ads.

I'm not judging, I'm certainly not preaching, but where do you correctly draw the line? Unless we all dry-hump wearing Haz-Mat suits, there is a statistical probability of transfer.

By the way, LE is not the disease police. They may tout that for public relations but I didn't see them getting involved in swine-flu safety enforcement and that has killed 17,700 people worldwide since 2009.
Pretty much done. You can find an answer to you question if you visit one of the ten or so BBFS threads--several people included links to medical studies proving that oral sex is by far less risky than BBFS. I am not going to do the work for you. It is in one of these threads.

In fact, mods, feel free to close this one down. Heck, you folks might as well combine all of them into a super-thread.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #24
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Oh I know the answer. Just like you said....less risky.
I didn't need you to do the work for me, I've explored this topic quite a bit.
Just hopefully, we (meaning all of us) don't bite the inside of our cheek that day while chewing gum or food or possibly brush a little too hard.

I'm not trying to be the hobby police either. It's only by pure luck that I have never had an STD or gotten a DUI or been hit by lightening.
Pure luck.
Luck is a good thing...long as it don't run out.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women