Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #16
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Not sure you can stretch it out to call him an "American Hero", but he did show clearly who the"American Villains" are......

-Recording your calls, saving your text, & tracking you web history since 1994.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #17
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
-Recording your calls, saving your text, & tracking you web history since 1994.
Not sure where you are coming from, but none of those companies volunteered to give their data to the feds, they are forced to by law. To be fair, it started with Bush and a nation of pussies who fear Muslims above all, and then continued under Obama.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not sure where you are coming from, but none of those companies volunteered to give their data to the feds, they are forced to by law. To be fair, it started with Bush and a nation of pussies who fear Muslims above all, and then continued under Obama.

handing over classified intelligence to anyone other than the people that have clearance to that intelligence is treason ...

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #19
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
All I see is a self righteous punk who has a great future........in Leavenworth.

There is a correct way to do things. He chose wrong.
Exactly right.

Heroes and patriots don't defect while delivering a treasure trove of sensitive information to the likes of China and Russia. Sentient individuals should consider claims to the contrary shamefully embarrassing.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Benedict Arnold was a general in the Revolutionary War. At the Battles of Ticonderoga and Saratoga Arnold was wounded and kept fighting. Though the credit goes to General Gates it was Arnold who was recognized at the main factor behind the victories. Why is this important? Why do we remember Benedict Arnold? Do we remember him for his great victories or his patriotism or the fact that he was one of the first to take an oath supporting the new United States of American? No, we remember Arnold for selling out his friends and country by giving the plans of West Point to the British.
Snowden may have done a community service by revealing the specific information of spying on Americans but if, IF, he gave sensitive information to any of our enemies or allowed the information to be published (and getting to our enemies) then his name is blackened forever. Knowing the Chinese and Russians they just don't help someone for nothing. We already have the punishment. Snowden himself went online a couple of years ago complaining about leaks appearing in the pages of the New York Times. Snowden said that whoever leaked information should be shot in the balls..
heres how fucked you really are JD .....

you piss and moan about Clinton selling super computers to China, Snowden turns over classified government intelligence to China and you think he has done a community service ..???

time for you to STFU and go sit in the broom closet and take your coloring book with you.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #21
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
handing over classified intelligence to anyone other than the people that have clearance to that intelligence is treason ...

Can't argue that point. Although, just because they made a law, I wouldn't consider what Bush or Obama has done as heroic to the American people either.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

If i were President.....and i were ultimately responsible for making sure another 9/11 didn't occur....and i was shown something that was even just marginally effective....and that something caused no real tangible harm to anyone....i'd have a hard time convincing myself not to use it.

Especially if i were dealing with a bunch of idiots who go bat-shit crazy when an embassy thousands of miles away gets attacked.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

Especially if i were dealing with a bunch of idiots who go bat-shit crazy when an embassy thousands of miles away gets attacked.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:57 PM   #24
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Snowden main crime is embarrassing the Obama Adminstration.
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

Not to put too fine a point on it but the traitorous motherfucker isn't in jail just yet COG. Hopefully, you can post your chant for him soon though. Mark my words...he's going to spend a considerable amount of the rest of his life in prison. I guess he can console himself by reminding his family that he is your hero.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #26
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
If i were President.....and i were ultimately responsible for making sure another 9/11 didn't occur....and i was shown something that was even just marginally effective....and that something caused no real tangible harm to anyone....i'd have a hard time convincing myself not to use it.

If those measures did not stop muslim attacks, would you stop the spying or double down and think of more intrusive ways to be like Russia, North Korea, or China?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
If those measures did not stop muslim attacks, would you stop the spying or double down and think of more intrusive ways to be like Russia, North Korea, or China?
I'll answer your question if you can tell me how the government's knowing what phone numbers i've dialed has tangibly changed my life from what it was like 20 years ago.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #28
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll answer your question if you can tell me how the government's knowing what phone numbers i've dialed has tangibly changed my life from what it was like 20 years ago.
I don't know anything about your life now, twenty years ago, or any time in between so I'm certainly not qualified to answer that question, or would on your behalf. The one thing that is certain is that millions of taxpayers' dollars have been spent on this program and that affects us all in one way or another. It was never a requirement that you answer.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #29
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Snowden is a traitor and needs to be thrown in jail. I have not heard anything that indicated the government was actually looking at the data without proper processes being followed. The phone companies, the government and god knows who else has the capability of listening in on calls or monitoring internet activity. We have all known that for years. If Snowden had gone to the government or the press here and shown that the government was doing this illegally he would have a valid case. But just pointing out the government has the data stored in case they need to search for specific items does not justify his actions. Going to those bastions of freedom, China and Russia, does not help him much either.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

snowden is a fucking traitor. Hang him!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women