Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #31
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
iam not for it, and I stated my reasons why.
And it sounds an awful lot like your reasons why are because you think it's a mockery of God's law.

What makes you think you can make that argument, while ignoring the same argument in regards to sex with a prostitute? Or sex outside of marriage, for that matter?

Apparently you're in favor of God's laws, so long as they don't prevent you from doing what you want to do. But the hell with what everyone else wants.

Hypocrite much?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why does the left keep bringing up religion?
Oh i don't know. Maybe because the right keeps justifying everything with religion?

Quote:
So prosititutes seem to be in pretty good company in the Bible.
Good for them. Too bad my point wasn't about prostitutes. It was about sex. Outside of marriage. Using birth control. And paying for it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #33
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And it sounds an awful lot like your reasons why are because you think it's a mockery of God's law.

What makes you think you can make that argument, while ignoring the same argument in regards to sex with a prostitute? Or sex outside of marriage, for that matter?

Apparently you're in favor of God's laws, so long as they don't prevent you from doing what you want to do. But the hell with what everyone else wants.

Hypocrite much?
Well we all sin. But remember now, just because you're an atheist doesn't exempt you.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:04 PM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
just because you're an atheist doesn't exempt you.
Actually, according to my belief system, it pretty much does.

Nevertheless, i base my actions on my own morality - which is based on one part current societal trends, one part my own logic, and one part what i can manage to justify in my own mind for what i want to do.

What it's not based on, it's not based on some ancient hand-written text which is filled with stories that are so ridiculous that they belong in some children's book somewhere.

I'll take my chances.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #35
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh brother. Ok, let me spell it out for you.

And prostitution is a mockery of what God intended for sex to be.

The only thing worse than you telling us we should live under the laws of your God, is you telling us that you get to decide which of God's laws we're obligated to live under.

Get it now?
Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Brilliant. I think Utah will be the last state.
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #36
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, according to my belief system, it pretty much does.

Nevertheless, i base my actions on my own morality - which is based on one part current societal trends, one part my own logic, and one part what i can manage to justify in my own mind for what i want to do.

What it's not based on, it's not based on some ancient hand-written text which is filled with stories that are so ridiculous that they belong in some children's book somewhere.

I'll take my chances.
Which in more simpler terms is commonly known as" throwing caution to the wind" and hope you get it right. You certainly are taking a chance. It's like crossing a busy street blind folded, would you do that too?
Old 06-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Which in more simpler terms is commonly known as" throwing caution to the wind" and hope you get it right. You certainly are taking a chance. It's like crossing a busy street blind folded, would you do that too?

ACP, that's the problem with spewing party line bullshit without thinking about what you are actually saying. It is easy to get your facts all tangled and finally you lose the argument, miserably!

Accept the fact that you swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. Why don't you cut your losses and move on before you dig your hole any deeper?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

6:00 PM CST, opponents of gay marriage file an injunction with the Supreme Court to stop any futher gay marriages in California.

Told ya.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #39
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
6:00 PM CST, opponents of gay marriage file an injunction with the Supreme Court to stop any futher gay marriages in California.

Told ya.
That's exactly the way a Republic should work. The feds say something is illegal, the states legalize it if they want. The feds say something is legal, the states prohibit it if they want.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #40
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
ACP, that's the problem with spewing party line bullshit without thinking about what you are actually saying. It is easy to get your facts all tangled and finally you lose the argument, miserably!

Accept the fact that you swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. Why don't you cut your losses and move on before you dig your hole any deeper?
What bait ? He's an Atheist. It's easy to live as an Atheist. Just go with the trends. That's pretty much all you do. It doesn't have to be right or wrong good or bad, ya don't know the difference anyway.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
What bait ? He's an Atheist. It's easy to live as an Atheist. Just go with the trends. That's pretty much all you do. It doesn't have to be right or wrong good or bad, ya don't know the difference anyway.
I understand the difference! The difference being that you were afraid that someone would criticize you for not toeing the party line. In doing so you got out maneuvered.

Accept your defeat like a man and move on!
Old 06-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #42
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I understand the difference! The difference being that you were afraid that someone would criticize you for not toeing the party line. In doing so you got out maneuvered.

Accept your defeat like a man and move on!
I think you're trending moronic as usual.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #43
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's easy to live as an Atheist. Just go with the trends. That's pretty much all you do. It doesn't have to be right or wrong good or bad, ya don't know the difference anyway.
It's also pretty easy to live as a Christian - when you're able to convince yourself that the only rules to be followed are the ones that don't affect you.

My atheism notwithstanding, i'll still put my morality up against yours if there ultimately is a higher power judging us. I imagine hypocrisy doesn't sit too well up there.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I think you're trending moronic as usual.
You seem to be having great difficulty dealing with the basic concept of religious freedom. It is my belief that he has just as much right to be an "Atheist" as I have to be a Roman Catholic. As long as he does not try to tell me when and how to express my religious beliefs, I am not going to try to tell him that he should or should not be a believer. That is entirely his choice, not mine! Just as my personal choice of religious belief is mine, not his! Do you get my drift?

Did I remember to tell you to accept your defeat like the spineless weasel that you have repeatedly shown yourself to be and move on?

If not, I just did!
Old 06-29-2013, 09:19 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I know the difference between right and wrong and I do not have to consult the Bible to see if I am correct.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women