Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35156
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2014, 01:07 AM   #1
SearcherDal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Help Sharing your fetish fantasy

Ladies (or guys),
What's the best way to find a girl to share a fetish fantasy of yours?
What's the best way to tell her of your fetish?
And would you suggest experimenting this first with with someone who has experience or affinity for the same fetish?

If it helps here is my dilemma: a close friend of mine I play around with from time to time (non-hobbiest) is disgusted by cum, she won't let me cim or cof. But, i want to take my fetish to the next level where I lick my cum off her body. I think that will gross her out. but I really want to experience a great snowball as well as lick my cum off a sexy women's stomach, face or ass with msog. Eventually getting to eating a creampie!
So to the wise ones, should I look to a hobbiest to accomplish this to spare the confrontation or is there any wise advice of how to get her over her cum fear.

Your help is appreciated.
SearcherDal is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:55 AM   #2
ZoAnna Skylar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260671
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure how to help her get over her problem with cum but I'm open to helping you will fill your fantasies I enjoy trying new fetishes.
ZoAnna Skylar is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #3
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Would your friend be up for a threesome with a provider that would accommodate your fetish? Threesomes can really loosen inhibitions (you both may discover she has a fetish or two lying just under the surface) just through the sheer naughtiness of them?

If not, then a beautiful provider is the way I would go, especially if the cum aversion is the only blemish on an otherwise great sexual relationship.

Now, if there are other incompatibilities you man need to re-think the relationship itself. I'm an "old fart" now and have learned that settling for less than optimal should be avoided, especially if you hope to "change" that person.

Just MHO after a lot of years of experience.

Go have fun!!!
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:15 AM   #4
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoAnna Skylar View Post
I'm not sure how to help her get over her problem with cum but I'm open to helping you will fill your fantasies I enjoy trying new fetishes.
So you would be open to BBFS?
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 02:41 PM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoAnna Skylar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
So you would be open to BBFS?
ben, not sure where that came from, but that sure is an interesting cumbak to ZoAnna's comment.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 05:53 PM   #6
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I would highly recommend you keep your personal life and hobby life as far apart as possible. This thread "another realm" is a great please to start your search. I personally found my fetish fantasy girl/girls right here.
I'm afraid I don't know providers who are into your fantasy but I'm sure others do.
Network, network, network.
Dale Jr. is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 12:02 AM   #7
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

@pmdelites : Op spoke of eating a creampie, which would necessitate BBFS. The other activities could be accomplished without, but the question was pertinent in the context.
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:06 AM   #8
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

What does she not like about cum? Is it the texture? The smell? The clean-up? The look?

My thinking is that you could get further mileage with blindfolding her. Ease her into cum on body/tits/etc. using other fluids like honey, chocolate syrup, or other sticky things first. Lick them off. If she enjoys the sensation, then you've got a green light with your own fluids.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:12 AM   #9
SearcherDal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

omakase, I like the direction you mention I'll see about giving that a try. She doesn't like the thought of it, its an intimate killer for her at this point, so as not to spoil the fun I have in the current situation I just don't bring it up. not sure if she had a bad experience or what in the past. her motto is cum goes in the condom.
SearcherDal is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:32 PM   #10
bathwater
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default special treatment

Moderators, what is the reason you let Ben advertise so off topic.
It's like he's something special... plus it had no bearing on the posters question.
So if you can tell us the reason it would help everyone to know the boundaries.
bathwater is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 05:03 PM   #11
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I might try to turn her over... play with her butt, lick her butt, drool on it and lick it off... getting her to trust her while expanding her limits... I would add a swat or twenty... but that is just me.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #12
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omakase View Post
What does she not like about cum? Is it the texture? The smell? The clean-up? The look?

My thinking is that you could get further mileage with blindfolding her. Ease her into cum on body/tits/etc. using other fluids like honey, chocolate syrup, or other sticky things first. Lick them off. If she enjoys the sensation, then you've got a green light with your own fluids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearcherDal View Post
omakase, I like the direction you mention I'll see about giving that a try. She doesn't like the thought of it, its an intimate killer for her at this point, so as not to spoil the fun I have in the current situation I just don't bring it up. not sure if she had a bad experience or what in the past. her motto is cum goes in the condom.
The notion of trying to "get her over her cum fear" without actually communicating with her about her dislike for cum on her face/body or in her mouth or other orifices seems contradictory.

Tricking her with other random sticky fluids seems unwise. Loving the feel (and/or sight) of honey on one's body is not a green light for cum. Because honey is honey and cum is cum. And *boundaries* a green light for chocolate syrup, honey, etc. is not (necessarily) a green light for cum. (Maybe I missed the part about verbal consent. And it seems that non-verbal consent would likely be compromised by her not being able to see what was happening.)

Also, maybe it's just me, but I can distinguish between the feel/viscosity of honey, chocolate syrup, and cum. I personally love CIM but not COF. If your friend thinks your cum belongs in a condom when y'all are playing, then that's where you should keep it for now, unless she communicates otherwise. "Surprising" her with your cum just seems like an awkward and not-sexy situation, especially for her.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:39 AM   #13
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I agree with Lena on this one. Instead of trying to push her boundaries, just find another lady who loves cum to play out your cum fantasies with!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:32 PM   #14
Guest040715
Account Disabled

User ID: 53354
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Yeah I agree with Lena on this one. Instead of trying to push her boundaries, just find another lady who loves cum to play out your cum fantasies with!
I have done the type of snowballing he is referring too and cum fantasies are kind of a fetish of mine. But I agree with these beautiful ladies. Why push your fantasy on someone when you can do it willingly with another wonderful woman!
Guest040715 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:11 PM   #15
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Develop a trusting relationship with a mature ATF and you'll not regret.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women